Yum! Restaurants International

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115
KFC Delivery Number For Andheri, Mumbai: +91 22 6741 5050
KFC Delivery Number For Bandra, Mumbai: +91 22 6710 1010
KFC Delivery Number For Goregaon, Mumbai: +91 22 4238 5050

View More Information...

Load

KFC India related photos (728)

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

I
Oct 2, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
I paid for kfc via bhim but once the transaction was successful and the money was debited, they showed an error and I haven't received any refund yet.
Complaining for no refund or any details about one transaction from kfc
Complaining for no refund or any details about one transaction from kfc

[Oct 02, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ishan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number, restaurant details, email ID and payment reference ID on [protected]@yum.com so that we can have the relevant assist you further.

J
    Oct 1, 2020
    Barking, United Kingdom
    On 30 of sep 2020 i had ordered a meal from kfc app, money got deducted but thereafter a message comes up & says that the area from which u have ordered is not serviceable
    Account debited

[Oct 01, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Jai,

We'll surely assist you with your refund amount. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details and order ID on [protected]@yum.com so that we can assist you accordingly.

Sep 30, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      I have ordered a takeaway from kfc, for RS 550/- ( wednesday spcl), in website for the take away address of,

KFC...

Sep 29, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      I have been waiting for the refund i have mailed you on 15th Aug 2020 I am attaching the screenshot of the mail and for the reference
      Refund awaited

[Sep 30, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Shweta Negii Oct 11, 2020 I haven’t received the amount yet it’s going be 2 months now. No update has been made regarding it and still waiting for it

P
        Sep 29, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I ordered bucket meal of rs 649 on 18 th september. For some sever issues order was not placed but money was deducted from my bank account. Even after 10 days not received any refund amount. Please consider this issue and refund the amount as soon as possible.

[Sep 29, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        What about my complaint status???? Is there any progress or I will never get my refund????? Here is the proof that my money has been deducted ... No response nothing

Will there be any progress in my complaint or I will never get my money back which was deducted even when order was not placed... No response nothing...More than 16 days have passed no update, no contact, no progress at all...

Sep 27, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          When i tried placing an order at kfc india application for an item amounting to rs 434 via google pay upi, my money was deducted but the order was not placed. I need my refund and my transaction id is " upi/p2m/[protected]/yum resta/hdfc bank
          money deducted but the order was not placed.

[Sep 27, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey Akshay, we'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

Sep 26, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I ordered through app today at 3:04 pm but my order was not confirm also i haven’t received my amount yet kindly look through the issue and refund my amount back asap
            i ordered through app today at 3:04 pm and my amount of 559 has been deducted

We'd like to look into your issue, Saniya. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, to help our team connect with you soon.

B
              Sep 23, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              I ordered some items online via online.kfc.co.in amounting 399 plus tax. I paid the amount through credit card. The amount was deducted from my bank's account but I didn't received the order not any message. Please do the needful and oblige.
              I did not received my order

[Sep 24, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              We'll surely help you with your concern, Babra. Request you to share your contact number, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

K
                Sep 21, 2020
                Muscat, Oman
                I have ordered on 03 sep 2020 in coimbatore kfc. I have paid in online rs.843/- for the order number 6303.

It was cancelled by kfc due to takeaway is not available.

[Sep 21, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                  Sep 21, 2020
                  Zürich, Switzerland
                  I order food at kfc, patel nagar, new delhi through paytm on 14.09.2020. The order was successful but did not receive service....

R
                  Sep 19, 2020
                  Istanbul, Turkey
                  Dear team, i have not recieved the bill of my transaction amounting rs.2763 dated 19 aug 2020 at rohini unity one from my registered m. No. [protected], the store manager told me that the invoice link will be sent to my registered m. No. But the same was never delivered to me.
                  Please help in resolving it on priority basis and help me in getting the bill invoice on urgent basis.

[Sep 19, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, Please help us shat=re your contact number and email ID so that our team can look into it and provide a solution at the earliest.

R
                    Sep 19, 2020
                    Tokyo, Japan
                    On 18 sep 2020. I tried to order from kfc website thrice. All three times 805/- got deducted. However there was no order confirmation. Its been a day and transaction has not even been reversed. Kindly resolve.
                    Money deducted but no order confirmation
                    Money deducted but no order confirmation

We would like to review this, Ravalnda. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

D
                      Sep 17, 2020
                      Marseille 01, France
                      They debited the amount from my account but neither was my order confirmed and neither was it delivered. When i called customer care, they said the concerned team will call me back but that never happened either.
                      Money paid but order not received

[Sep 18, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
                        Barking, United Kingdom
                        Hello, i ordered from kfc lajpat nagar, j 23 a central market, lajpat nagar 2. My order was placed and a sum of ₹ 335 was also deducted from my account. For brief time the kfc app showed that the order will be delivered in 45 mins but then the order was not delivered and my order in app is also not showing my order or the details of the order. I want a refund.

[Sep 16, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          I have place the order through KFC app. Payment was completed and restaurant didn’t confirm the order and no response in the app. Now they I don’t even have any order conformation and I lost the money

Barking, United Kingdom
                            I tried to order online from kfc but everytime the money is getting deducted but order not getting confirmed. First i paid through my Phonepe UPI and then through my debit card. Both the time the amount of Rs 1033.99 has been deducted but the order not confirmed. I am attaching the valid documents here
                            I paid twice but order not confirmed.
                            I paid twice but order not confirmed.

[Sep 17, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                              I ordered from bangalore intending kammanahalli bangalore but payment ended up mumbai how to get refund

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                                I placed an order of rs 584.99 from paytm. The order status showed unsuccessful but money was deducted from paytm to the merchant....

V
                                Sep 15, 2020
                                Acton, United Kingdom
                                My kfc gift card has expired recently of amount 1272/- which i haven't been able to use of both pandemic & the stores were closed in pune city so please help me out with a solution. Thanks

[Sep 15, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 15, 2020
                                  Nashik, Maharashtra
                                  I placed my order on 15 sep 2020 through gpay upi from pavilion kfc and my rupees 282.51 deducted but order not placed i am highly disspointed i want my money back asap
                                  Upi reference[protected]