Yum! Restaurants International

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115
KFC Delivery Number For Andheri, Mumbai: +91 22 6741 5050
KFC Delivery Number For Bandra, Mumbai: +91 22 6710 1010
KFC Delivery Number For Goregaon, Mumbai: +91 22 4238 5050

View More Information...

Load

KFC India related photos (733)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

Nov 8, 2020
We ordered classic chicken zinger fries drink
But we not delivered pepsi tin
Missing item

[Nov 09, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Npoorni Nov 10, 2020 We ordered classic chicken zinger fries drink
But we not delivered pepsi tin
Deliver the pepsi tin or refund the pepsi tin amount..

We'd really like to review this further. Request you to share your concern via [protected]@yum.com so that our team can get in touch with you regarding the same.

R
    Nov 8, 2020
    I placed an order through kfc website on November 8th at 12.40pm. My order number is K231E17205, which was handled by KFC center at Kadri Mall, Mangalore. The delivery guy is saying he is not responsible for refund since they are outsourced by KFC only for delivery, where as KFC outlet is saying they only give the order to delivery guy and they are not responsible after that. I have received a mail from kfc that order is delivered, where as I have not received my order and even the amount is not refunded by KFC.
    Request you to do the needful.

Roshan

[Nov 08, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Roshan, please help us sharing your concern in detail along with your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. These details will help us to raise your concern and provide a solution at the earliest.

I ordered twice from kfc app for take away from kfc store in CMR central, visakhaptnam..once i did payment from netbanking nd once from google pay..money was deducted but order not placed in both the cases ..
      Pics related to transaction id attatched..
      Deduction of money and order not placed
      Deduction of money and order not placed

Hi Harish, this shouldn't have happened. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

S
        Nov 7, 2020
        Dear Team,

For the transaction ID HDFEB2386A0105C4BE296DF39CFA212A279. from phonepay where ₹549 is deducted but kfc outlet Bangalore JP Nagar told it has not come.
        Amount still not refunded

Contact number -[protected]

[Nov 07, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hey Sunil, we'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

P
          Nov 6, 2020
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          My order no is 5719 on 6/11/20 at adajan l.p savani kfc surat.
          Sir i have ordered online via kfc app during delivery i did not received bill so i went back to kfc for bill and they provided me my bill copy and then i received message on my mobile that order has been cancelled. Still i have my order i dont know what happed and why they did not send me bill with delivery person.

[Nov 06, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Pratik, please help us sharing your concern in detail along with your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com. These details will help us to raise your concern and provide a solution at the earliest.

Q
            Nov 6, 2020
            Hi sir, My order failed on order Nov 6 but the money got debited from my account
            Amount debited but order not placed

Hey, we'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

S
              Nov 5, 2020
              I ordered big 8 for rs 499 form kfc form official kfc app but when reached there for recieving my order they said big8 is not available so i told them to cancel my order and they said that they cancelled my order. But i didnt get any confirmation regarding cancellation please refund my amount. Order details as follows:

Order no: 22621603
              Pickup date: 4 nov 2020
              Restaurant : ranchi siramtoli 834001
              I paid through my atm

[Nov 05, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. We will surely assist you further with your concern.

T
                Nov 4, 2020
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                Kfc app has taken address wrongly and I have payed the money but still order is not delivered
                Location has taken the address wrong and order is not delivered

Hi Tanush, we'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

R
                  Nov 4, 2020
                  I placed my order and the money was debited from my bank account but it doesn’t show on the app neither does it confirm on the website, Please look into this matter and get back to me As soon as possible
                  Money debited but the order wasnt placed

[Nov 04, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Rida,

We are keen to assist you. Kindly share your concern via [protected]@yum.com as it will enable our team to look into your issue

Nov 3, 2020
                    I placed an order in the official KFC app, (order of 339.01 at 6:39pm).But I didn't receive any official Clarification from the app, and the order was not received. but we paid the full amount through google pay at 6:39pm whose detail is given with the photo attached.
                    Online ordering in thrissur
                    Online ordering in thrissur

Hi Mohandas,

This does not seem right. Request you to share your concern on [protected]@yum.com as it will enable our team to look into your concern and assist you accordingly.

Z
                      Nov 3, 2020
                      Adur, Kerala
                      I ordered in KFC online portal. Money got deducted in gpay. But I didn't receive the order. I Want refund.
                      Order by: sutha
                      Mail Id : [protected]@gmail.com
                      Amount : 529
                      Order not received. Money deducted

[Nov 03, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 31, 2020
                        I haven’t recived my refund of Rs 434. I paid through my google app and I get a message something with trx id and reference number. I’m unaware how to use that trx id and reference to get back my money . And it’s already been more than 24 hours I haven’t received my refund . Kindly look into this and help me out . All I want is my money back. Otherwise I would never order from here and also suggest everyone not to order from kfc ever

[Oct 31, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with your refund.

Oct 30, 2020
                          This is regarding my recent purchase from kfc kstar mall Chembur .i has purchased zinger burgers, bucket of hoT n crispy chicken...

L
                          Oct 30, 2020
                          I reside in Patna, Bihar, India. I ordered Super 6s*1 through swigy of worth Rs 702. It was delivered to me in well packed condition. When my daughter started eating it she found one dead cockroaches in fries packet.
                          Cockroach in my order

[Nov 01, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          We are concerned to hear this, Loknayak. Please share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can get in touch with you regarding the same.

B
                            Oct 30, 2020
                            Since no one responding to my earlier complaint, I am raising another complaint. This is about my online order for rs. 749 which was raised On 14 Oct 20 ...the order was never delivered and my money is also gone. Please give me my money back. The orders no was 3111.

I have no words to describe the pathetic service and negligence by KFC . My number is [protected]. Can someone pls call me and resolve this issue cause, this is my hard earned money

[Oct 30, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Bhagwandas, we'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

I had placed my order at 7:45pm .Till 9 pm I did not recieve my order. I was continuously calling the customer care and came...

D
                              Oct 28, 2020
                              I placed an order for Rs-485
                              Money got deducted from Gpay but order was not placed in kfc app.
                              I want refund ASAP.
                              Money deducted from gpay but order not placed in kfc app

[Oct 29, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on kfc application from my registered number at kfc store Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram
                                I paid via upi mode and payment debited but order not placed.
                                Attaching screenshot for your reference.
                                Please look into it and make the refund as soon as possible.
                                Payment debited from account but order was not placed.

[Oct 28, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                                  Oct 28, 2020
                                  Good afternoon
                                  I placed an order on KFC application from my registered number [protected] at KFC store Hyderabadbr...

Oct 27, 2020
                                  Dear Sir
                                  I purchased 2 Pcks of chicken popcorns on 25th oct from Janak Puri outlet vide inv no 5933 and 5939
                                  The quality offered was not at all up to the mark as all leftover was given and it also contained some pieces of bones which i have to throw as my kids refused to eat them.
                                  Even one Zinger burger also contained a half cooked piece of chicken which is extremely disappointing from KFC
                                  Pl do the needful at the earliest and refund my amount.

thanks

[Oct 27, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.