Yum! Restaurants International

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115
KFC Delivery Number For Andheri, Mumbai: +91 22 6741 5050
KFC Delivery Number For Bandra, Mumbai: +91 22 6710 1010
KFC Delivery Number For Goregaon, Mumbai: +91 22 4238 5050

View More Information...

Load

KFC India related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

KFC India Photos

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

I ordered in KFC app and paid using BHIM. The money was deducted from my account but I did not receive any confirmation mail and there is no history in my previous order.
Please help, Money deducted but no order confirmation
Mar 22, 2021

KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'll get this checked. Please share your contact number, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. We'll connect with you shortly.

Shiihrani krich's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 31, 2021
Date 21 march. Order amount 653, KFC no order I'd since the order was not processed mode of payment BHIM

[protected],

I have placed an order and paid 335, but till now no onee have contacted...

Hello sir. I ordered online from kfc app some items worth rs 533 and got some inconsumable fried chicken with unwanted object like worms . Kindly look after the matter and provide resolutions asap. Thanking you . Adress janaki path guwahati pin 781006
    Order No. 356W74545
    Mar 19, 2021

Mar 19, 2021
    Updated by Toufiqur Rahman
    This is the bill I am attaching

We'll get this checked. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details and order ID on [protected]@yum.com. We'll connect with you shortly.

Good Afternoon
      I’m katam Ashwitha. Today I have ordered some items from kfcs official app from my nearby kfc portal....

I ordered food on 15th March 2021, the amount got deducted from my account but order not processed and till now no refund.
      Money deducted but order not processed
      Mar 17, 2021

Ekta Choudhary30's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 20, 2021
      Everything has been shared in the complaint i.e., date, amount, transaction ID, mode of payment was Paytm.

Good evening
        I placed an order on KFC application from my registered number [protected] at KFC store WTP jaipur.br...

I order from kfc app on 13/03/2021 but my order it’s not successfully placed but my money it already deducted from my account amount 405 I complained twice but still there no action please refund my money ASAP from Shillong Meghalaya
        Mar 16, 2021

Dear KFC
          Sub. Refund
          Sir I was order on KFC app 12 march amount was 759 through paytm but order was cancelled and my money didn't sent by KFC please resolve this.
          Refund related
          Refund related
          Mar 17, 2021

KFC India

Table ke uper 40 mint hogya h abi tak nhi uthya dust..kya aap doge mujhe jawab iske baare
            Dust complaint
            Mar 15, 2021

Updated by Vishal sarbjeet
            Will you give me the answer to this complaint that the dirt is spread inside the KFC, please be 40 minutes looking at us
            Updated by Vishal sarbjeet
            Here the manner of speaking with the customer is also wrong. If a person is late and is taking orders, then he should speak in a good way, nor does he want to do it in Missbehavior Compliment, for this, will he suggest to me that the days will go soon

Hi Team

I have visited KFC at Hanamkonda dist warangal today 13th March 2021 and placed order. The bill amount was 940rs . I have made payment via my debit card.. money got deducted from my bank but kfc didn't receive the money itseems.. when will I receive my refund. Please suggest

KFC India

I have made an order in KFC on 13.03.2021 and the amount of Rs. 576.95 has been debited but the order not placed. please check the attached payment details and refund the amount.

K Raghavendran
                Amount debited but order not processed
                Mar 13, 2021

Date: 13.03.2021
                Trans Ref. UPI/107215444009/15:35:27/UPI/YUM RESTAURANT INDIA
                Mom VS Son Multicuisine's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 15, 2021
                KFC Tirupati Branch
                Please confirm the status of the refund

I placed an order today in kfc app and made payment through upi and the payment was completed and order is not placed so need to make an order again but I need the refund of my upi payment my upi transaction ID[protected]
                  I made a oder in kfc app and made a online payment through upi for an order payment is completed but order is not placed

Updated by Mahalakshmi bommy
                  Today i placed on order through the KFC App from my registered number from Pune on 12th march 2021. I paid Rs 723 via UPI - GPay but the order was not placed . The amount was also deducted from my bank account.
                  I have attached screenshot for your reference.
                  Please initiate the refund as soon as possible and help me get this issue resolved.

KFC India

We just visited kfc bhuvneshwar at esplanet mall our bill amount was rs 919 but my account debited by rs 1919. Kindly refund extra amount ASAP. Thanku
                    Complaint regarding billing amount

KFC India

I have ordered food through KFC App on 09/03/2021 of rs 584 I had not get conformation from their end also food was not delivered...

I ordered for a veg zinger meal, but it took the them forever to serve it to me and my family. When I asked them about this delay, they started making excuses and instead of apologizing, they were rude and impolite.
                      Mar 10, 2021

Hi Abhinav,

Our apologies for the disappointment caused. Request you to share your contact number, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com. We'll connect with you shortly.

KFC India

I ordered from kfc website and make a payment towards that order and payment is shown successful but when i reached restaurant( located in Muzaffarpur) they say that the order is not showing in their screen. And refused to give me my order
                        Regarding order takeaway
                        Mar 08, 2021

Hi Adarsh,

KFC India

A payment was deducted of 1309 from my Paytm account on 21 feb 2021 but the order wasn’t placed and the money hasn’t been refunded yet .. please look into it . And solve it out by refunding the amount
                          Payment was deducted but the order wasnt placed I have registered my complaint twice before but to no result
                          Mar 04, 2021

Manasa
                            March 4, 2021 tamilnadu
                            I recently placed an order in KFC from chennai on 3th march 2021....

I had placed online order from kfc Hyderabad it was a successful payment but items not delivered ...and it was showing no orders placed
                            Placed online order successfully but items not delivered
                            Mar 04, 2021

Mar 03, 2021
                            Updated by Chetankumar Poonati
                            I had placed online order but items not delivered amount was deducted

I ordered 3 items from the KFC app but received only 2 of them.
                              The order consisted of 1 regular popcorn, zinger tandoori...