KFC India

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115
KFC Delivery Number For Andheri, Mumbai: +91 22 6741 5050
KFC Delivery Number For Bandra, Mumbai: +91 22 6710 1010
KFC Delivery Number For Goregaon, Mumbai: +91 22 4238 5050

View More Information...

Load

KFC India related photos (726)

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

I placed an order at 11:45.. I called the kfc head office one hour later... They said store was closed.. When i insisted i...
I placed my kfc order no. 7449 on 23rd of august at 8.30pm and paid via paytm from kfc app but status of my order never changed...
I made an order via kfc website and made payment thru debit card. Payment got deducted but order not placed, got a screen...
Hi!
I ordered food worth rs.510.01 through kfc's online app for - 1 bucket of 10 pieces + 1 medium popcorn and coupon...

Kfc at unity one mall, rohini, sector 10, north delhi, served poor quality of chicken to me which caused me food poisoning. I am so sure because i only ate chicken in my breakfast and had lose motions. I also saw workers throwing a big polybag of stale meat in the dustbin.

[Aug 22, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, Tanya. Please share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can have our team connect with you soon.

I ordered online and my order was not placed yet the order amount was deducted from my paytm account, and i request for a...

I had placed the order on 13th August, 2020 and I didn’t get the order because the KFC app server was down. Hence, I was informed that I shall get the refund within 4-5 days but I still haven’t received my refund
    Amount deducted but order not received

Through kfc app, i made an order on aug13 the payment was debited from my account but the order processing failed. I visited the store and reported them but they told refund will be credited to the account but till today refund is not done.
      Tried to call the store and many customer care numbers but no response.
      Order not placed even after the payment is debited from the account

[Aug 21, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Achu Roy Aug 21, 2020 No refund made till 21st august

Hey, we would like to review this. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference
      on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

I ordered the same thing twice (Kfc mingles bucket) from kfc india's website.
        Both the times the payment was deducted but my orders were not accepted.
        I need a refund.
        Order not accepted in spite of payment taken twice
        Order not accepted in spite of payment taken twice

We would like to review this, Sweta. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference
        on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

KFC Delivery Number For +91 [protected].. I have made an order through KFC app and made the payment but then I dint get any ... app. Please refund my money soon.

Hey Sameer, we'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference
          on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

Kfc has not refunded my payment of missing transaction after repeated query and showing payment details. One direct while the other via paytm. The paytm got successful ordered while the former direct transaction got missing order no. No refund post 10days and still counting.
            Missing order and charging excess payment

Hey, please help us sharing your concern in detail along with your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. These details will help us to raise your concern and provide a solution at the earliest.

I have placed an order with kfc app and paid the amount from my paytm wallet. Amount have been successfully deducted...
              I ordered from kfc web with order details below. Payment successful done through paytm and order confirmation...

I have made an order through KFC app and made the payment but then I dint get any confirmation about the order nor I got the food.
              UPI ref ID[protected]
              Food not delivered. Payment made.

[Aug 18, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey Sneha, we'll get it checked. Please share your contact number, order ID, restaurant name and location, transaction ID, & mode of payment via [protected]@yum.com so that our team can connect with you regarding your concern.
              [email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 18, 2020
              Your email ID is protected. Please send an email where I can reply back

I had ordered kfc through kfc India app. I paid by Paytm. But KFC said they didn't receive any order and I didn't get my order...

Dear team,

I have placed the order with order id [protected] but the pepsi is missing from the item. Already enquired this to delivery boy but he also said that pepsi is missing. I'm very disappointed with the service.
                Pepsi is missing in my order

[Aug 16, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We would like to review this, Swati. Please share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

I am attaching the screenshot of my order.
                  I haven't received the order and kindly assist me with the refund
                  Waiting for my money

We are concerned to hear this, Shweta. Please share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com and our team will surely assist you regarding your issue.

I am from tirunelveli location (Tamilnadu). I have placed order on yesterday (Aug 13, 2020) at 12.35 pm worth rs.281.50. Money also got deducted from my payatm account. But i didnt receive this order. I have ordered through kfc app. Please refund my money soon. Hate this kfc online delivery. Cheating people by taking this money without delivery
                    refund my amount - amount got deducted but order is also not received and did not receive the food also

[Aug 14, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    How long will it take to refund my money?
                    Our apologies for the inconvenience caused, Lakshmi. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. We will surely assist you with your refund.
                    Not able to send mail to this mail id [protected]@yum.com. It is showing as protected. How to see this valid mail id, so that I can send you the details
                    Order ID[protected]
                    Order amount - Rs.281.50
                    Transaction ID - [protected]
                    Date - 13 Aug 2020, 12.35 PM
                    Mode of payment - Transaction through Paytm
                    Restaurant detail - KFC, Shop No: 10/4, Thaha Plaza, South Bypass Rd, Vannarpet, Tirunelveli, Tmail Nadu - 627003

Attaching screenshot of the orders and transaction

My Mail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com
                    Contact Number is : [protected]
                    Hello Team, It's been almost 10 days. I didn't receive my money back. Could you please let know how long will it take to refund my amount. I have posted all the required details with screenshot of order and payment. What else you need. Are you waiting for any other details. Worst customer care service you have. I am asking my amount only not yours.. Try to refund it asap.

I am from tirunelveli location (Tamilnadu). I have placed order on yesterday (Aug 13, 2020) at 12.35 pm worth rs.281.50. Money also got deducted from my payatm account. But i didnt receive this order. I have ordered through kfc app. Let me know if you need any other clarifications.

Please refund my amount