Mr. Mayur Shantaram Sawant — fraud of rs. 35000 done with me

I would like to inform you that i have seen a post for a used honda activa (Mh-12 qk-8619) on price rs. 24000/- on facebook and contacted the person (Mr. Mayur sitaram sawant-[protected]) and came to know he is a cisf constable claimed by him and send the id also so i trusted him and made advance payment of rs. 14000 (Through google pay no.-[protected]) and after getting dispatch details on army postal slip balance rs. 10, 000 on yesterday. On today i received call from [protected] claiming army postal service delivery department rasayani and asked for security money rs. 11150/- which will refund after delivery. I have transferred the amount to google pay no.-[protected] but now they are asking again to deposit rs.11000 & rs. 150 separately otherwise delivery will not done.
I have doubt of fraud case so again i didnt transfer but till time i have transferred total amount rs. 35, 150/-
I am enclosing herewith all details got through him along with whatsapp chat details and request you to do the needful and help me

fraud of rs. 35000 done with me
fraud of rs. 35000 done with me

Comments

Please find more details and do needful.

Thank bro he also try to me make fool before I transfer any amount I google him and then I saw your post thanks once again
I have seen a post on Olx of same honda activa and I had also made advance payment.

Company:Mr. Mayur Shantaram Sawant