PepsiCo India

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Awesome

PepsiCo India related photos (307)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

Pepsi — Fault in Fridge Supplies to Retail

Sanjay sharma
I am a small shop keeper and retailer of Pepsi Good from past15 year some how their is falut occur in both the fridge given...

Dhrubannil Ghosh
on third week of April, 2009 in The Anandabazar Patrika, a leading Bengali newspaper in West Bengal, Pepsi advertised for several vacant post for throughout West Bengal. I applied for the position of Clerk at, Kalanan Nai Basti, Bijnour, U.P, but last Saturday, , my evvelope returned to me marked as " NO SUCH ADDRESS". I just want to know why Pepsi, a leading company ( as fer known to me) do this type of fraud to public ?

Dhrubanil Ghosh

Kolkata, West Bengal.
hsilfil nscksfjk csfslk
I have a complaint against your HR dept as i have applied for job as a Field Officer. The details for the same are as below:-

Registration No:- DL01050f/95
Mobile No:- [protected]
PIL Enterprise, Sector - 105, Hig Flats, Noida - 201304 (U.P)
Appointment order form Serial No. 3278
Applied for Baroda (Gujarat) (India).

The bank draft details which i had posted is as below

Dated 13th May 2009, Amount Rs. 1565/-, Bank Draft No.:- 004779, Karelibaug Branch Baroda-390018, Payable at Delhi.

This are all details which i had given to you. I had already been send appointment letter and as mentioned above a Mobile No. i talked to that concern person he told me that i have already appointed and i will be given training here in baroda. But uptil now there is no response or any reply from your side. So its a humble request please reply me in the same above said matter.

Waiting for your reply,

To.
PIL Entersprises
Sector – 105, HIG Flats,
Noida – 201 304 (U.P.)

Ref.:- Appointment for the post of FIELD OFFICER.

With reference to your appointment letters No. 188; I send a demand No.:- 423639 Date:[protected] Bank: - State Bank of India P.A. New Delhi for Rs. 1565.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Sixty Five Only.) Along with application form dully filled,

Till Date I have not received any posting letter so you are requested to inform me the position of the same.

Thanking You
Yours faithfully
Patel Manish

I am looking for a ditributership for PEPSI . OUR AREA SOUTH HOWRAH, DANESH SHEIKH LANE, I DONT KNOW WHOM BODY OR WHICH NO SHOULD I CONTACT. PLS LET ME KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING TO GETTING THE DISTRIBUTER SHIP FOR PEPSI INDUTRIES.

THANKING YOU
REGARDS
DUTTA
+91 [protected]
u sucks mother[censored]ersss

Pepsico India — Cash loss

I have lost my Deposit money Rs. 4, 30, 000/- Please returned my money in my account [protected]. This is other persons money. This time i have lost my life. Because not return that money. Please Help me that money. Please save my life.

Pepsico India Ltd / Pepsi 2 Ltr. — Free scheme [Resolved]

Deep Singh Bedi
    I could not get the benefit of Pepsi 2 lt scheme because maximum profit has collected by Pepsi retailers/distributors.I purchased...

Parikshit
    I m resident of bhandara, maharashtra.. Each n every shopkeeper is selling Beverages at price higher than MRP..Thts d same case in Nagpur also... The MRP of 600ml pepsi bottle is Rs.52 bt it is been sold at Rs.60 in whole Vidarbha region..Plz take serious action against all d shopkeepers..
    I would like to draw the attention of Area Sales Manager - Pepsico, that each SKU is been sold at the price higher that the MRP in Nagpur. A Rs 23/- soft drink bottle is sold at Rs 25/- by shopkeepers saying that "company tell us to charge more".
    This is a serious concern for the company like Pepsico which is hampering its brand image by letting such price discrepancies to happen. Moreover, people have stopped buying Pepsico drinks in my locality at Nagpur.
    sir, i want ur attention towarrds my complain becz i dont thngs so ur work os going good, on d one side u r saying JAGO GRAHAK JAGO and d other side u r not taking serious action towards d shopkeepers or etc .3 days before i went to amer fort, jaipur and wat i saw that the shopkeeper outside the fort were selling 600ml coldrink of pepsi in 23 rs and d print rate was 20 and when i asked thatt y u were taking more than d higher rate than he replys that i[censored] want to take teke otherwise go to other shop, than i warned him i ll complain it than he replys no one can do anything ur voice cant reach to the higher official and the middleman were in our power...so plz action or put rubber on ur slogan GAJO GRAHAK JAGO...
    I did by a 7up in last 2 day, there we did find some cockroach in there. so i have a problem with this brand. and i want to compliant in media. i[censored] will say some thing so plz contact us other wise we will give this bootel in media. and i will go in consumer court. so plz reply with us some answer.

My con.No. is [protected], [protected]
    company staff not visit in 3 months as severl time we had make a call to him . and Van driver not supply properly on time and not given any scheme to us as which is running in the market.

pepsi cooler not stack in pepsico brand,,,man selling price to 15 above

pepsico product in non visible in pepsi bridge, , , and mrp 10 but selling rate to 15 rs

Overpriced on MRP

Pepsi at 8 is never true here. The shops here in bangalore are sellng it for 12 rupees. On questioning it is said that the supply is like that only. Unpredictable and non worthy replies. Do u have any sugesstion here?

JAMAL AHMAD
      I HAVE PURCHASED COLD DRINK OF PEPSI FROM GORAKHPUR CITY AND FOUND MEDICINE RAPERN AND FULL OF DUST AND UN HEALTHY OBJECTS IN SEALED BOTTLE OF PEPSI 300 ML.
      AT PRESENT TIME I AM HAVING THE SAME SEALED BOTTLE WITH ME.

IN MY FAMILY MANY CHILDRENS AND OLD PEOPLE ALSO LIVE . MY WHOLE BODY IS THUNDER BOLT IF ANY BODY WOULD HAVE DRUNK IT IF WOULD HAVE LOST MY FAMILY MEMBER.THIS IS A RIDICULOUS MISTAKE DONE BY PEPSI CO .
      I HAVE THE SAME SEALED BODY WITH IMPURITIES IN BOTTLE AND GOING TO FILE AN FIR AGAINST YOUR COMPANY.
      IF ANY SENIOR AUTHORITY READING THIS CAN SEND ANY BODY AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS
      TUFAIL AHMAD
      OFFICE NO.4, FIRST FLOOR,
      OPP.INDIRA BAL VIHAR
      GOLGHAR GORAKHPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.
      PIN-273001.

Pepsi Co — EXTRA RS. CHARGED DISTRIBUTOR IN SALEM [Resolved]

MANU G P
        DEAR SIR / MADAM

LAST 5 DAYS REGULARLY I HAVE PURCHASED PEPSI COMPANY'S ITEMS ( DEW, SLICE, 7UP) IN SALEM...

Naufarah
        Flag this messageContact The First Flight Courier Delivery Services{PEPIDF2343)Saturday, 2 May, 2009 6:33 PM
        From: "PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY" <processing.[protected]@live.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY©
        2 Bedford Row London,
        DX LDE 17 WC1R 4BU
        United Kingdom.

Dear Prize winner

Your claims verification was received and has been processed by this office.On behalf of the PEPSI PROMOTIONAL TEAM we felicitate with you and your family for being one(1) of our five(5) Pepsi prize winners selected in this monthly promotion sweepstake.

This promotion was set-up to encourage our dearly consumers and customers all over the world to keep drinking and petronizing our various products, because we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to encourage more people to petronize PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY.I have forwarded your produced data, to the Head Office, Pepsi Bottling Company and the First Flight Courier Service(Company assigned to deliver winning cheque to all our lucky winners).

I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory process Test conducted for all our online winners.

We are glad to inform you that your winning cheque/draft valued: (£1, 000.000.00)One Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling, has been issued by PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY (UK).And your authorised prize winner guarantee certificate all in your name has been issued for claims.

You are to immediately contact the COURIER SERVICE for the delivery of your winning cheque and for further instruction on when your parcel will be delivered to your address and the amount to be charged for the delivery.Please do contact the Fast ways Courier Limited with the below email;

CONTACT INFO'S.
        First Flight Courier Delivery Services Company
        MR. Danni Alves
        CHIEF DISPATCH OFFICER
        Contact Number:+[protected]
        Email-: [protected]@live.co.uk
        (COURIER SERVICE, UK).

Do note that on contact with the courier company, you are to provide them with your
        Full Name:
        Phone Number:
        Parcel pin number as stated below:
        Residential address:
        This will enable the Dispatch officer verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them.

You will be liable to pay the courier charges for the delivery of your Winning cheque before the courier company can deliver your Winning Parcel to you. Services rendered by the Courier Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Notice:All winners should bear in mind that We have sworn a "Letter Of Affidavit"from the British High Court Of Justice, stating that the issued cheque worth(£1, 000.000.00)must not be deducted from until it gets to the winner and must reached the Beneficiary in its original value.This Affidavit was duly signed by the legal attorney to the PBC.

Please be warned : For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations! once again.

Best Regards
        (Mr)..Eris Dowells
        (Processing.Manager)
        Payment and Release Order Dept.

© 2009 Pepsi bottling company. All rights reserved.

Pepsi Bottling Company Copy; — lottery prize money [Resolved]

navnish varma
          i want to know the authentication of this mail. whether it is true or not

From: PEPSI BOTTLING...

Pepsi / Mirinda — Selling of Expired product by the Local Shopkeeper [Resolved]

Nischal Parihar
          i am regular user of pepsi products like 7up, pepsi cola and mirinda.
          today i went to the ALPHA Store,...

priyank sharma
          hi thisn is priyank

my shop name Akhilesh Tea in 93 lohiya nagar gzb u.p 201001...

i purchase 6 caret of pepsi product { mirinda } . But in a piece of a bottle.there are four ANT inside the bootle and when i asked the distributor they all are shouting me so u tell what can i do ...all the customer afraid to get the product formy shop ...thats y i complain ...they should give me claim for this... and i think u forward this comlain ...

priyank
          purchase 1 bootle of Limca product { coca cola } . But in a piece of a bottle.there are four ANT, Dust, Larva inside the bootle When i am compliant to shopker they shoting on me & didnot take any action . i am purhes this bootle & not opening. so i think i am compliant on this side so i tell every one to do not drink coca cole or pepsi product also
          I Purchase one bottle of Mirinda from a shopkeeper in kurukshetra. But one insect is found in the bottle. So what step i have to take against the company. Plz let me know.
          In waiting o[censored]r positive response.

Thanx & Rgds
          Balram Sharma
          Kurukshetra(Haryana)
          I Purchase one bottle of Mirinda from a shopkeeper in Moga Mnna tea stall. But one rubbish is found in the bottle. So what step i have to take against the company. Plz let me know.
          In waiting o[censored]r positive response.

sutanu_aviva
            I have to inform u that according their suggestion & instruction I had already paid the amount of Rs 22200.00( Indian money) to Mr Ajay Rajkumar Singh"s A/c yesterday afternoon.The A/c No of Mr Singh"s is[protected] ICICI Bank Dadar Branch Bombay. After that I talk to Mr Diplomat jackson. He assure me that he will delivered the winning package to me by reaching kolkata today morning from bombay.But accidently I received a mail from him that Anti drug/ Terrorist Clearance Dept has occured some problem.After talking with Mr jackson I am going to know that I have to fulfill a formalities of amount Rs.110.500 (Indian rupees).Otherwise I cant able to receive my package.If I got the prize money then I can manage the sum but it is quite impossible for me to arrenge a single rupee.Financially my condition is not so sound that I can manage, though I am Private Tutor.Primaraly contact to me Mr. Elliott Scott (Chif delivery officer)[protected], [protected] & Instructed me to keep contacted with Mr. Diplomat Jackson Brooks (Handling agent)+91-[protected] of COMPASS WORLD WIDE LOGISTICS LTD. G 12, THE BUSINESS CENTRE, CARDIFF HOUSE, CARDIFF ROAD, VALE OF GLAMORGAN, CF63 2AW, FAX NO- +44-[protected].
            So I therefore request u to take necessary action immediately that I can receive my package soon.
            Thanking U.
            Your"s faithfully
            SUMIT KAR
            [protected] / [protected]
            found dust particles in pepsi 600 ml bottle.

manish khandelwal
            6/79 kachora bazaar
            belangunj agra -4
            ph.[protected]
            RESPECTED SIR,
            I AM AMIT BHALLA from meerut city i want to say you that few days back the pepsi supervisor mr.abhishek and mr.anurag has come to me and said give your refrigerator to me when i say that i am not give my refrigerator he abuse me and than after saying you will win a prize from company and get new refrigerator from company i said ok you will take this and give me new one.after two days i ask to that person he shout me and said that i am a owner of that company and you will not given refrigerator anymore when i talk to him he shouted me and never come to the shop for takin order also.please do something on that i will also do this earlier alwso but you did take any action on that so this please take some action rtegarding that or i go to consumer forum in meerut court.
            WITH REGARDS,
            AMIT BHALLA.

Pepsi Company — fraud

HElllooooo,, i have been geting text abt me wining sum lotery prices in my mobile number (send by PEPSI COMPANY U.K)
            i have benn getin dis kinda text bt its never true at all ... der email should be [protected]@live.co.uk
            please check it out 4 dis fraud messaages ty..
            This is such a common problem... Activate DND service on your mobile and don't ever response to these kind of messages.

Craig Clinton Petersen
              I bought 3 six pacts of Pepsi at Shoprite in Blue Downs, Blackheath.

To our disappointment the Pepsi firstly had no gas in it and secondly it did not taste like Pepsi and I know because my family and I only drinks Pepsi(It's a loverly drink at any time)

This is really an extremely disappointing experience I've encountered ever about Pepsi.After being at the Doctor my family and I, we were told that it was from the Pepsi we drank that made us so ill.I had to be off from work which is totally unfair.

Please be so kind and look into this matter.

Yours Truly
              Mr Craig Clinton Petersen - [protected]

jayantilal
                I purchage one 2lt Mirinda cool drink bottle from Daily spencer Chennai EVK SAMPAT ROAD VEPERY IN HURRY I AM NOT CHECK ANY THING AT THERE BUR WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE BOTLE I SURPRISE THAT THERE IS NO MRP, NO BATCH NUMBER, NO MFG DATE I TRY TO PEPSIOCO BRANCH MANAGER TO TALK BUT THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH WAS MANTION ON BOTTLE NOT RESPONSE ..WHEN I WENT TO SPENCER THEY REFUGE TO TAKE BACK.
                Got a Mirinda 2.25l without MRP, Date and Batch No. Poor service.. Don't know wether its fake..

GOVIND kUMAR JAISWAL
                  Pepsi Products are being sold more than MRP in Lucknow Mall i.e sahara ganj, funrepublic, wave etc.
                  For example Pepsi 500 ml Pet MRP is 20/- whereas it is being sold at 25/-. In many single theatre in Lucknow I.e SAHU, NOVELTY, PRATIBHA etc/ 300 ML Pepsi or coke is being sold at 15/- each whereas MRP is 10/-

samik s biswas
                    DEAR SIR,

IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED IN AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA THAT ALMOST EVERY SHOP IS CHARGING MORE FOR JUST REFRIGERATING FOR EXAMPLE A BOTTLE OF PEPSI 1/2 LITRE THEY ARE CHARGING Rs.2 MORE OVER THE MRP FOR COOLING IT, FOR 1 LITRE THEY CHARGE RS. 3 OVER THE MRP & FOR 1.5 - 2 LITRE THEY CHARGE Rs. 5 PER BOTTLE OVER THE MRP.
                    I SUGGEST SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY SHOULD GO AS A DUMMY CUSTOMER AND CATCH THEM RED HANDED.
                    I WOULD NAME A SHOP WHICH I HAVE COME ACROSS AMONG MANY OTHERS
                    RAJKOT FOODS ON JATHARPETH ROAD, AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA.

AMUL / AMUL MASTI & AMUL ICE CREAM TWIN PACK — CHARGING MORE FOR REFRIGERATING

DEAR SIR,

IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED IN AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA THAT ALMOST EVERY SHOP IS CHARGING MORE FOR JUST REFRIGERATING FOR EXAMPLE AMUL MASTI THE MRP IS Rs. 8 BUT THEY ARE CHARGING Rs. 10 ON EACH PACK, THEN AMUL ICE CREAMS THE TWIN PACK SCHEME WHICH THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SELL SEPARATELY THEY ARE SELLING IT
                    I WOULD NAME A SHOP WHICH I HAVE COME ACROSS AMONG MANY OTHERS
                    RAJKOT FOODS ON JATHARPETH ROAD, AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA.
                    It is not only practiced in your place. I stay in bangalore and everywhere i go I am charged more then MRP price for soft drinks and beverage in all the shop and police knows abt it but they don't do anything abt it. The Area include BTM, Kormangala, Konnappa agrar
                    DEAR SIR,

IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED IN DOMBIVILI, MAHARASHTRA THAT ALMOST EVERY SHOP IS CHARGING MORE FOR JUST REFRIGERATING FOR EXAMPLE A BOTTLE OF PEPSI 2 LITRE MRP 55 THEY CHARGE Rs. 58 PER BOTTLE OVER THE MRP.
                    I WOULD NAME A SHOP HOTEL NITYANAND, NEAR DOMBIVILI RAILWAY STATION THE ARE NOT PROVIDING BILLS
                    i am a student of vit university..there is a restuarant near to the college known as bigchick[protected]
                    which provides fried chicken and similar dishes..they are charging 30rs for 600ml of a pepsi bottle...
                    please take necessary action against this restaurant..

naagardeepak
                      I purchased mirinda 300 ml bottle in march 2008 there were worms in mirinda. i marked an email to pepsi in same month. then i got a call of customer care executive of pepsi.he said that some people are delivering drinks in market using same brand. after that i gave him the contact no. store keeper and distributor of pepsi. he replied he knows that distributor and he would take action against him. but i hav never got any reply and i still have same bottle with me.plz help me with that.

Deepak Naagar
                      I went Elephanta caves (Mumbai) in this month and i saw a beautiful scene which i've captured by my digital camera in which a monkey is drinking MIRINDA by using one leg and two hands. I think you may use it in advertisement. I[censored] realy have interest to see this then please contact me by email i'll definitely send this photo which'll be very useful for marketing.
                      I purchased mirinda 300 ml bottle in April 2009 there were worms in mirinda. He get the bee birds in this bottle. my complaint is this consumer court in this case. they woul repluy on the sugeestion.
                      thanking you

Pankaj
                      Near Agarsin chowk, Nai Mandi,
                      Narnaul
                      fod do, hoga so dekha jayega, dear aaj kal jo dikhta hai wohi bikta hai.

Uncle Chips (Pepsico) — abt product availability [Resolved]

samanvay singhal
                        to who ever it may concern i wud lik to tell the marketing manager of pepsiCo india pune divisionn sir there is no name of...

manish joshi
                        today it was shocking to see a insect in the slice bottle once i was drinking one..this could be really serious for health nd is a serious issue..steps must be taken to find out how insect could be found in a slice bottle..

pepsico slice — bone found in the sealed bottle

I the consumer of the above mentioned item found a bone in the sealed bottle of slice.This would have been fatal if would have been not observed on time.I claim a amount of Rs 75000/- against the company for their irresponsible behaviour nd for playing with the lives of consumers.I hope for some quick and strict action from your side against the company.

Mohit Sarin
                        kanpur

Pepsico (Fritolay - East) — Cheating [Resolved]

TARUN AGARWAL
                          Dear Sir / Madam,
                          For Target achievement & Growth, a Sales officer, Area Sales Manager & Regional manager...

chinmoy mallick
                          I Mr.Chinmoy Mallick, bought a 200ml mountain dew on 16 march 2009 fromour local shop.After having a few sip i realsed that the taste of the drink was not o.k.I immediately checked the print and found that it was a backdated product.the MRP printed was RS.6.00 instead of RS.8.00.I immediately bought the matter to shopkeepers notice, who then clled the company persons, but there was no feedback on the matter.I am very surprised to see the reluctancy of the company in the matter.Later the shopkeeper found that all theMountain Dew bottles delevered to him by company were backdated.This is a serious issue and needs immediate attention.I look forward for your generous help in tha matter.

regards,