Regarding Shantanu Bhattacharjee — regarding shantanu bhattacharjee

Gmc, Assam, India
 namitkmr25 on Jan 16, 2019
Shantanu bhattacharjee and his mobile number is [protected], this person has taken a credit card from kotak mahindra bank, and he is a defaulter not paying the credit card bill amount. I got a call from [protected], a lady from kotak mahindra bank from noida, and started saying that you know shantanu bhattacharjee, and then i said madam, i first time visited guwahati by the month of september-18 and i have contacted almost 10 to 15 tolet broker (Rented house provider). So, i have given my mobile number [protected] to several brokers.

A lady from kotak mahindra bank from noida, she i saying that shantanu bhattacharjee and his mobile number is [protected], he not picking up my call and in reference, he shantanu bhattacharjee has given my mobile number, i. E. [protected].
But, the facts are that shantanu bhattacharjee, i do not this person, i my whole life i haven’t meet this person and i do not know this person.
Shantanu bhattacharjee, has cheated me, without my knowledge he has provided my mobile number, i. E. [protected] as a reference in the kotak mahindra bank for credit card purpose.

Kindly catch this shantanu bhattacharjee, nad give him a serious punishment, so that in future no know should dare to do this.

Thanks & regards,