Rpf Constable Patna Jn — misbehave and beaten

patna, Patna, Bihar, India
 jitukaman on Nov 12, 2019
Good afternoon
It is very unfortunate to writing this incident that took place on the 12th of november, when a constable (Arvind kumar) of railway protection force (Rpf) patna junction, attacked on me (Dhananjay sinha) without a genuine reason, and also break my bike indicator with their stick, when i asked why you break my indicator then they told why you park bike in an unauthorized parking area? Then i asked to take fine but why you break my indicator light then arvind kumar (Rpf constable) told to me they didn't break and starting beating me in front of patna junction flag (Please check cctv camera for all incident) with badly abused, then they took me rpf patna junction office and again starting beating in front of one lady inspector and 2-3 male inspector and telling there i park my bike in no parking zone take fine and put inside the rpf patna junction locker. Then i started crying and explaining everything to all police women and men inside the rpf police station. Then they (Police) told to me your are student give fine and run out of here then i told i want to lodge complain against arvind kumar (Constable) then all becomes angry and telling me don't make trouble. Your life will spoil then i asked what i have to do then they told me write letter (Forcefully). Then i started writing everything, then one police man told don't write true incident write what i told. Then i wrote in white paper sheet in forcefully, i am dhananjay sinha i parked my bike in bottom of dummy train in front of patna junction railway station indian flag side. I am standing with my bike. Rpf constable (Arvind kumar) comes near me and break my bike indicator because i standing with my bike in an unauthorized parking area, please forgive me for this. (Whatever i wrote in white sheet that all matter written by forcefully) otherwise they are (Rpf) treating like a criminal. Here is true incident apparently i was standing on my motor-bike near dummy train in patna junction and was waiting for a relative of mine. The constable comes near me and break my bike indicator without any warning, when i asked why you break then they told to me they (Arvind kumar) didn't break. And started beating me like hell. Please take care of my feeling if possible take some action against that constable (Arvind kumar patna junction time 12:17 pm date 12 nov 19) because in patna junction rpf office they will not supported me. So i hope severe action will take from your side (Ministry of railway). Against the constable.
Because here (Patna junction rpf) no one caring my feeling.
I am totally hope on you sir,
I done my engineering from sathyabama university chennai. I came here to celebrate chhath puja.
I am totally depress please help me.🙏

Updated by jitukaman, Nov 12, 2019
It is very unfortunate to writing this incident that took place on the 12th of November, when a constable (Arvind Kumar) of Railway Protection Force (RPF) PATNA JUNCTION, attacked on me (Dhananjay Sinha) without a genuine reason, and also break my bike indicator with their stick, when i asked why you break my indicator then they told why you park bike in an unauthorized parking area? then i asked to take fine but why you break my indicator light then Arvind Kumar (RPF constable ) told to me they didn't break and starting beating me in front of Patna junction flag (please check CCTV camera for all incident) with badly abused, then they took me RPF Patna Junction OFFICE and again starting beating in front of one lady inspector and 2-3 male inspector and telling there i park my bike in no parking zone take fine and put inside the RPF Patna Junction locker. Then i started crying and explaining everything to all police women and men inside the RPF police station. Then they (Police) told to me your are student give fine and run out of here then i told i want to lodge complain against Arvind kumar(constable) then all becomes angry and telling me don't make trouble. your life will spoil then i asked what i have to do then they told me write letter (forcefully). Then i started writing everything, Then one police man told don't write true incident write what i told. Then i wrote in white paper sheet in forcefully, i am Dhananjay Sinha I parked my bike in bottom of dummy train in front of patna junction railway station Indian flag side. i am standing with my bike. RPF constable (Arvind kumar) comes near me and break my bike indicator because i standing with my bike in an unauthorized parking area, please forgive me for this. (whatever i wrote in white sheet that all matter written by forcefully) otherwise they are (RPF) treating like a criminal. Here is true incident Apparently i was standing on my motor-bike near dummy train in patna junction and was waiting for a relative of mine. The constable comes near me and break my bike indicator without any warning, when i asked why you break then they told to me they (Arvind kumar) didn't break. and started beating me like hell. please take care of my feeling if possible take some action against that constable (Arvind kumar patna junction time 12:17 pm date 12 nov 19) because in patna junction RPF office they will not supported me. so I hope severe action will take from your side (Ministry of Railway). against the constable.
because here (Patna Junction RPF) no one caring my feeling.
i am totally hope on you sir,
i done my engineering from sathyabama university Chennai.I came here to celebrate chhath puja.
I am totally depress please help me.🙏