Sbi Cards And Payment Services Private Limited (Sbi Card) — unethical behaviour of members of sbi credit cards after full settlement payment within valid period
Kkkkshukla22 on Mar 8, 2018
The consumer forum department
Sub: regarding insisting and rude behavior of sbi card while full settlement payment had been paid.
I wish to inform you that i was customer of sbi card and furnishing my complain in the following points:
1. As per settlement and agreement letter reference: sbi/del/2016/132737 with sbi card, i had to pay rs. 1, 40, 000/- from september, 2016 to feb.2017.in this regard, sbi card member came to my house and told me that payment will go through me by cheque. He said “i will come and collect cheque in every month” and he also told that two months extra period will be given from feb., 2017 for the payment.
2. According to the member of sbi card and payment, i had been given all written cheque with signed to my family for the payment about above said money.
3. A member who involved in settlement, he was coming regularly from september to january, 2017 to collect cheque and deposited amount rs.92, 650 till january, 2017. He did not come to my house to collect cheque for remaining amount, although my family telephoned many times to the concern member, but he did not come. He came in the month of march, 2017 to collect another cheque no.794067 dated on feb., 2017 and amount rs.20, 000. My family gave the written cheque to him. After that he did not come to house for collection of cheque. I wish to inform you that only one cheque was remaining for payment and the amount rs.27, 000.
4. Regarding payment, neither my family receive any alert call (Related to settlement break and payment) nor any member approached to my family. My family and kids were not able to deposit the money. This indicates that intention of sbi card member was to break settlement and harassed to me and my family.
5. In the month of september, 2016. I joined an institute which is located in eritrea, n. E.-africa after given written cheque and suggested to the member of sbi card. I was not available in india from october, 2016 to may, 2017. I can show my passport to you in this regard. Due to unavailability in india, it could not be paid full settlement amount. My intention was not become defaulter.
6. After arrived india, i enquire about payment and asked the member of sbi cards. He suggested me that pay the remaining amount with late charges on outstanding and it will be zeroises. As per his calculation, it was rs.3640/- (Late charges). I paid on august 4, 2017 remaining amount with late charges (Rs.12040 +rs3640).
7. From my side and as per instruction of the member of sbi card, i have paid all amounts with late charges on outstanding money to the sbi cards. Details about payment are given with attached letter for your proof.
8. In the month of december, 2017, they gave notice against me. I wrote clarification of the notice.
9. In february, 2018, i wrote to the head of sbi card customer service, two-three times, he/she replied two times through mail, according to his/her “payment rs.1, 40, 000/-was valid from september 1, 2016 to september17, 2017”. He was also mentioned that rs.92, 650/- only have been received up to valid period, while i had paid all amount rs.140, 000+rs.3640/- (Extra) within august, 2017 before valid period. It should be zeroes and closed my account. Email letter from head, sbi card customer service is attached for your proof.
In this regard, i have sent receipt of all payment to the head, sbi cards customer service, for proof, but they are insisting me for resettlement. Their intention is to harass me and my family as well as makes money.
Some of the sbi card member called to my family and tell to pay rs.1, 28000/- and some member of sbi card insisting me to pay rs.26000/-, and other member told me to pay minimum amount rs.7500, it will be zeroes, but there is no point to pay any amount.
One important thing, i would like to mention that sbi card members are abusing and giving non-sense statements to my family. They telephoned to my son and told that police will go to your house and all bank accounts will be seized. My son was shocked after listen such type of statements.
I am requesting you to interfere as soon as possible in this regard. So that sbi card can zeroise and close my account.
For your kind information, presently i am working as associate professor in eritrea (N. E, africa). They (Member of sbi card) called many time and approached to my family and harassed. I am away from my family. I wrote many times to sbi cards and stated that please don’t harasses to my family. But they have been approaching continue to my family.
I will be thankful for your cooperation.
Kamlesh kumar shukla
In india (H-62, sector 23, rajnagar, ghaziabad)
Currently abroad: eritrea (N. E., africa)
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0Share0|