Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Sep 29, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 199

What ever people said it is true. Shine people are simply cheating the people who are looikng for job. One man called me he said they are providing resume forwarding services. Initially he asked to 1798/- rupees and i paid and later again he transferred call to other department and they charged around 3991/- . They are not revealing all the things initially. And the service is not at all good. They are not even sending relevant calls. At the time of speaking they said one thing and later they do different. As per my experience it is fraud service.Please people dont fall into this false loop. Simply say no.Better yoursel[censored]pdate your profile once in 2days.Definitely you can get the call.
Jul 25, 2014
Shine.com Customer Care's response
Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine Career Plus. With reference to your comment, we are extremely sorry for the lapses on our part. Please share your contact details (Phone Number & email id) so that we can connect with you and resolve your issues as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Careerplus
i too received a mail from them.Is this make any problem to applied candidates.?

Dawnus Construction Ltd
Birmingham Office Unit 8, Quartz Point
Stonebridge Road, Coleshill – B46 3JL
United Kingdom.

DAWNUS APPLICATION FORM/INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE

Dear Applicant,

This office got Your resume CV relating to the employment going on in our company for consideration.

To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to provide the following details;
1. Fill the attach Application form and interview questionnaire
2. Genuine and Valid Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies
3. Scan Copies of your International passport. "first and last page"
4. Two colored photo seize

You are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Alongside with Attached in this mail is APPLICATION FORM AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE, which you have to print out, fill the personal information needed on it with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in the office by the company officials.

Your qualification and work experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions, we currently needs qualified applicants to fill up.
Our HR senior officials shall review all the fill Application, Interview responds provided by all applicants and their educational qualification certificates.

JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time.
SALARY INDICATION: 3, 200 GBP (Three Thousand Two Hundred British Pound) and above pending on work experience and field of specialization.

However, kindly return your filled application form within 72 hours of receipt.

Due to you are our employee outside United Kingdom, we have also decided to interview you by email. You are expected to prudently answer the questions attached to this mail for a successful interview and answer as it requires that will enable our HR office to give you call for better conversion regarding your employment.

NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only your international passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in United Kingdom or our offices in other locations. We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.

Proper self introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in (Birmingham) United Kingdom if selected to enable the company management know you better.

Dawnus Construction Ltd
Human Resource Manager
Mr. Harrison Joel

Shine.com — fraud calling

shine people not taking action on This ..i also Lost my 12000 Rs ..i also mail to shine com but Thy dnt replied. Y this people not taking action..i thnk this money is directly going to shine account ...tht y these people nt taking any action....

My name is Tilak Raj & i had created my profile in SHINE.com & then got an call from Mr Ayush Sharma who showed me good job prospects & convinced me to shell our Rs4000 in returns of making my professional CV+ Linked profile+ round one service+ background verification .These all services were promised & he said that background verification is done by an third party which checks the background & provides an certificate which makes easy for the recruiters/employers to hire people.But the services like round one & background verification were never given to me.Neither i had got an call from anywhere.Above all they again called me up to pay extra 1700 for another service.Such an shameless people & such an fraud job portal .
    Saddest part is that they start their conversation telling that SHINE belongs to Hindustan times which forces us to believe them..

I request all job seekers to please do not listen to them & do not make any payment to shine cos they are bigg frauds.
    May 18, 2017
    Jul 14, 2014
    Shine.com Customer Care's response
    Dear Sir, We are extremely sorry for the lapses on our part. We tried to contact you on [protected] but there was no answer. Please share your alternate contact details so that we can connect with you and resolve your issues as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Careerplus
    Jul 16, 2014
    Updated by SHETTY TILAKRAJ
    My Number is the same [protected] & you can contact me any time cos i am available 24x7 & still my complaint remains open & i do not know who & when had called me up for i did not receive any kind of call.

Rather than calling i would appreciate if you can provide me with the balance services which was promised to me.

Thanks & Regards,
    Tilakraj.
    Jul 16, 2014
    Updated by SHETTY TILAKRAJ
    I will be waiting for your call (& expect you to resolve this matter as early as possible. And I am surprised to see that you value your customer & also appreciate that you think about sorting this matter out.

Thanks & regards,
    Tilakraj.
    hello sir
    just two days back i got call from shine .com
    they asked me to send my documents and deposit 1, 600 on account number:[protected]
    they gave me email address:[protected]@gmail.com
    i deposited and...still they r making calls and asking more amount to deposit again..
    kindly help me sir..and refund my money

Shine.com — Fraud company

Hello every one... Shine .com is fraud company they called and ask for money as they ask me and u have to pay in a given account as they ask they account releated to icici bank friends this company is totaly fraud they do not provide any kind of job......

Hi Shine.com, I am Jaya from Mumbai. On 27th July 2014, Friday, I received a call from a person by the name Ashish Sharma ([protected]) who discussed career opportunities with me. As I was in search of a well-paying job, he said he had the job for me and asked me to pay Rs 1700. I paid the amount. But this was followed by a few more requests for payments and I ended up paying Rs. 7200. I tried to call him back I realized I had been tricked into paying the money I cross-verified his details through TrueCaller that said the name is Kartik. I phoned him up asking for my refund. He promised to refund the amount but now his phone is out of reach. Kindly Help! My email ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Jul 04, 2014
      Shine.com Customer Care's response
      Dear Madam, Greetings from Shine Career Plus. With reference to your comments, the above mentioned activity has not been conducted by Shine.com neither any of the above named person is linked to Shine Career Plus. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Regards Shine Team
      I have been informed by phone call from shine.com that they have vaccancy in L&T company but I have to deposite money in a given bank account no. I am confused about the genuineness of the call.Can any one inform is there really any vaccancy in L&T company through shine.com or this is a trap?
      I have been informed from shine.com by phone call that I have a interview in L&T company for a sure chance. I am confused about the genunineness of the call. can any one informe me is there really any vaccancy in L& T company through shine.com or this is a trap?

Dear Sir/Madam, With due respect, I have registered in shine.com by paying Rs.1798/- (Account details : ICICI bank, branch Noida, Rishabh Krishna Consultants Pvt Ltd, AccNo :[protected], IFC code : ICIC0001070, Name :Nitin Dsou ) regarding my Job seeking . After paying the amount of Rs 1798, they told me to come to online and pay extra verification amount Rs 5618/- for document verification which being done by third party chicago(US) based company. I got doubt on the shine.com's working and asked them the procedure of background/document verification . They told me to come online repeatedly and pay the amount Rs 5618/-, then only they can provide me the verification procedure . I discussed with one of the HR (my relative) from a CMM level 5 Indian Company, he explained me the whole procedure for back ground/document verification where the concerned companies never take money for the same . Practical scenario : As per the shine.com, the verification company sits in Chicago . How it can verify my certificates with the State Education boards(ODISHA, INDIA) without present physically at state education boards . Unless and until there is a tie up between the state govt's, they cannot do it . And also all semester results and certificates are not present in state board's website . So how they will verify my documents ??? Also I have gone through the reviews in the review sites . I am very surprised to see, how the job seekers are being fooled by these companies . Please check all the details before you paying your money .
        Jul 04, 2014
        Shine.com Customer Care's response
        Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine Career Plus. With reference to your complaint, the payment made by you or the Consultancy name mentioned by you is not related or nowhere linked to Shine.com. However, we request you to kindly share your details with us on the below mentioned email ID so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the concern. For further assistance contact us at [protected] Ex - 103/104 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
        Oct 25, 2014
        Updated by Ashish Sahoo
        shine is frauf job portal. They have tied up with fraud consultancies to earn money. They follow cheap to snatch money from people.

Shine.com — regarding money refund

I m rahul dhiman i registered my self in shine jobs on dated 01/07/2014. first i got a call from urside to pay 1600 for registration. i did that after that then my call transfered to some senior he said that my profile transfered to TATA for job but i have to pay rs 5618 that amount i paid after that he said ur resume for not up to mark for this u have to pay 4715 rs . I told him that this one is the last amount he said yes, then i said ok...

Dear Sir, I am Amit Dane and I am registered with Shine as an Candidate or Job Seeker. I have received a Job Opening through Shine.com on 9th May 2014, on a Company named MRC Global located at Houston, Texas. I think this is probable fraud. As they are seeking 25000 Rs. for Visa from me. Where as the VISA which they are providing me i.e. H1B VISA at least cost 2750 $ to an organization which possess more than 25 Employees and this MRC Global certainly does so it also requires additional 1250 $ for Premium VISA which they are asking me to do as they want me to join next month only. The normal time procedure takes some months for the VISA processing. This total amount of 4000 $ has to be paid by Employer as per the standard procedure. However they are asking me to pay only 25000 Rs. To US Embassy Consulate member Mr. Philip W. Roskamp. I am registered to Shine with my email "[protected]@yahoo.co.in" Please help me in this matter as I went through all the proceedings becuase the opening came through Shine.Com which is known Job Portal.
          Aug 13, 2020

Shine.com — Did not get responce from shine team

Dear Sir, I had paid the money to shine job service, but apart from job resume development and forwarding the resume I have not received any kind of response from shine. I have paid 3000/- money to them. Please suggest Regards, B L RATHOD [protected] [protected]@gmail.com...

Dear sir/ma'am This is to inform you that a call was going on my phone for register me on shineworlds.com. For which I have to ascess to shineworlds.com and register my self for job. and also do some transation to shine for the services, and they told me after got joined the job they charge from company, but they deduct my account by 4700 something. I am sending you the screen shots of my mail account, what massage have been they sent to me. I am also sending my Login ID what was their. Please help me out and this is an critical issue. You can call me on [protected].

Shine.com — Fake interview call for MarutiSuzuki from Shine.com

Hello, I am a register candidate of Shine.com for job seeking. But i think some of the people using your company name to misguide the people. I got one fake interview call from Maruti Suzuki.They have send me a PDF Regarding the Interview detail and Rs 15400 Refundable Interview security Deposit. I got this Fake mail because i have Register my Resume to Shine.com. How can a company revel a job seeker Resume to such type of Company. Its...

I am looking for job so uploaded my resume to shine.com and I was used to apply for last month but nothing was clicking out. I was wondering why no company is looking at my resume, even I've more than 15 years of working exp. After couple of days, customer service representatives from shine.com, started calling on daily basis and forcing me to have their services so they can send my resume to all their clients and consultants. If they are very serious about their business why they are charging to the job seeker and that also after uploading our resume ?? Its waste of time. This ppl are not real gentle business man. Someone should file against him. They are looting the innocent job seekers.
              Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i registered for M.T(Technical) at http://sail.shine.com/job/activate/.An amount of Rs 1575 was deducted from my Dena bank account, the actual price being Rs 515.My details are given below Name- Panthadeep Mazumdar Registration number-[protected] [protected]@yahoo.com Mobile no: [protected] Please refund as soon as possible

i have uploaded my resume on shine.com for appropriate job but their team member demanded Rs. 2299/- over the phone for resume flashing to the various employers. is this act of the company is lawful and can any legal action be approach against such demand because many person who paid money had been cheated by this procedure. What is the right way to choose the reliable service provider. [protected]@yahoo.com
                  siddharth malhotra named person called me for placement and demanding for rs.1500/- for registration in name of xeron solution is this correct or fake, please tell me,
                  my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

my name is puran singh([protected]) .i made payment(on 21 jan 2014) for filling a application form of sail company through shine.com . money has been successfully transferred from my acount to shine company's acount but my form has not proceeded further. i called many times to their helpline numbers([protected]) but they never respond me properly...and it seems that they are trying to make me fool... take some fast action against these...

My Name is Chandra Prakash Arora. I filled a form for job in SAIL company. for that I made online payment of RS 515.00 two times. First from my Axis bank Debit card. and second Time from my SBI net banking. on 9th January 2014, in the case i got receipt from my bank that many is successfully transferred in SHINE company account., But there online status in form showing that Payment is not submitted. So, I called their helpline No. [protected]. they told me that their money will be automatically refund in respective accounts with in 7 days. But still today i did not get my money back. I have online receipt of both payment. I sending the successful receipt of both payment in below mentioned attachment please help regards Chandra Prakash Arora M.No. [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020

19, Friends Colony(West),
                      New Delhi-110 065. Dated : 28th Dec 2013

Dear Madam,

DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE - SHINE.COM JOB PORTAL

Aggrieved by the stonewalling, callous, indifferent attitude and poor customer service dished out by your team members, Shri Athiulla Khan & Shri Rahul Sharma, which has caused immense mental trauma and heart burning we are compelled to escalate the issue to you, details of which are furnished below :-

We had availed the services of your Job Portal Shine.com on 30th July, 2013 by entering into a contract and making an advance payment of Rs.71, 185/-. The list of offerings made by your Company on sign up of the contract is detailed in Annexure-I. Shri Rahul Sharma, Assistant Manager (Sales) and Shri Athiulla Khan (Sales) were hell bent to get the contract executed before 30th July, 2013, as they had to meet their month end target.

2. The services were activated by your Co. on 2nd September, 2013. With respect to the data base, we had no issues. However, the mailer campaign initiated by your team of Shri Sharma and Shri Khan was a total failure and the subsequent re-campaign of 50, 000 mailers was also not effective. We received only 19 enquiries pursuant to this campaign and that too from candidates staying at far away locations from our office. Inspite of repeated requests made to Shri Sharma and Khan, they have till date not submitted to us the report of the first campaign. Our request for initiation of 25, 000 Mailer campaign was not done even after repeated follow-ups. To add insult to injury, the logo of our Co. and Microsite is not yet displayed in your Shine.Com Home Page under Top Companies. As we were totally dissatisfied with the services of your job portal, we requested for cancellation of the service and refund of the payment made to Shine.com after deducting the payment for 50, 000 mail campaign that was initiated. The copy of the email dated 7th October, 2013 is attached as Annexure –II.

3. Our emails dated 11th October, 2013 (Annexure –III) and 20th October, 2013 (Annexure –IV) elicited no responses. Finally, Shri Khan responded with a mail dated 22nd October, 2013 (Annexure –V) with an apology for the dilatory tactic adopted by them and promised to fix up the issue regarding the Logo and Microsite and shooting the emails, as desired by us. As we felt that the services were below par and the response time was deliberately being extended to test our patience, we reverted with an email dated 23rd October, 2013 (Annexure – VI) to cancel the services and arrange for the refund immediately. We followed up with a mail dated 24th October, 2013 (Annexure –VII) to arrange for refund the amount since your Co. had not kept up the commitment of displaying our Co. logo and making the Microsite live.

4. We addressed an email dated 7th November, 2013 (Annexure –VIII) requesting for refund and cancellation of the services. Shri Khan and Shri Rahul resorted to stone-walling tactics and deliberately avoided our calls and furnished flimsy reasons of being busy in the meeting etc. They had no courtesy to revert and were repeatedly disconnecting our calls.

5. In response to our above email and telecom, Shri Khan has sent an email dated 7th November, 2013 (Annexure IX) taking shelter under some provisions to deny us the refund demanded by us. instead they are trying to appease and placate us by intending to give us some value Ads, as a pacifier which we do not require at all at this point of time from your Co. Further, Shri Rahul and Shri Khan to cover up their lapses, are coming up with newly cooked up formula through the email dated 15/11/2013 (Annexure –X) to deny us our refund.

6. We reverted with an email dated 15/11/2013 stating that we do not want any other alternative proposal and clearing asking for a refund since we did not trust the credentials of Shri Khan and Shri Rahul as they failed to come up with any tangible report of the email campaign. This clearly indicates that they are bluffing, and therefore, we are not interested in continuing with your services any further.

7. We regret having taken the services of Shine.Com going by the reputation of Hindustan Times Newspaper. We decided to experiment with a new service provide like Shine.com, instead of going for a tried and tested job portal which was being used by us for the past 5 years without break. We have burnt our hands badly and are business is severely affected by taking the services of Shine.com. We will never again venture to go in for Shine.com and would also share our bitter experience with others, when they ask for the feedback of the services of Shine.com

8. Since there has been a big let down by your service provider and no tangible solution appears to be in sight, we are left with no other alternative than escalating the issue and seeking intervention of your good offices to arrange for the refund at the earliest.

8. In case nothing is heard from your end by 15th January, 2014, we shall be compelled to approach the Consumer Forum for redressal of our grievances.

Shine.com — Subscription of resume services

Dear sir, This is in context to my subscription from Shine.com (a job portal for better placement services). I have subscribed their services on 22nd July 2013 (for 3 months) and paid a amount i.e. Rs. 5696/- to find a good job for me. Company had assured me for their best services but they did not fulfilled their commitment. I talked many times with several of officials (even talked with Manager at Noida), neither nobody helped me...

Dear Team. By call a customer care & his approach, i putted hiring for sales profiles for one of my client. Team of shine posted many profiles for different designation & different locations with my contact details, its very serious issue because we are geeting too many unwanted calls & emails. i already updated the same with customer care team. firstly, they was asking for reasons & i make some reminders also but they did't respond. I would request to please help me to get out from the same. Regards. Ajeet Kumar [protected] Email- ajeet.[protected]@randstad.in

Shine.com — shine.com is total fraud

Dear Sir I wish to bring certain points for your consideration by which you yourself can judge the about SHINE 1.One fine day phone call has come from Shine.come that you are very exprienced person so get our paid service and we will get you very attractive job.On repeatedly showing no interest also that individual Mr.Vinmra (Mr.Alok Kumar Dubey)again and again called me and forced me to avail this service. He has promised me to definitely...