Spartanprogear — helmet problem

Tomim Deep Bhuyan on Jan 3, 2018
I bought an mt stinger pole helmet from spartanprogear. It was delivered to me on 12th of december. I didn't use the helmet initially. After two days i wore it for a test ride. There was a wind noise due to the overhead padding. Also, the size wasn't perfect. I called them within 7 days for an exchange. They told me that they will get back to me. I called twice but there was no response. On 21st december, i sent an email. Then, they told me that helmets will be exchanged within 7 days only. I called them before 19th when it was within 7 days. Still, i told them that i called them before 19th. I sent an email on 23rd december once again. They replied that office will remain closed till 2nd jan for holidays. I sent an email on 2nd january also to rectify the issue. They replied today that helmets must be exchanged within 7 days only. Also wind noise is a subjective thing. There is wind noise because of the overhead padding. The helmet costed me rs 5250. How can i use such helmet with wind noise? It's a fraud case. I called them before 7 days, they didn't reply. How's that my fault? Please take an action and please help me.
Updated by Tomim Deep Bhuyan, Jan 03, 2018
The helmet costed me Rs 5250. Order no. is SPG-4748.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0