State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

2021
Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6284)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

Hule Amolkumar Kisanrao
Delay in processing and sanction of Home loan
Dear Sir/ madam,

Myself and my wife have applied for Homeloan of Rs. 7 lakhs on 30th July 2009 through Byculla Mumbai Branch. The documents were forwarded to Head Office, BKC, Mumbai. I visited HO BKC approx. 15 days back that time I was suggested to enquire after a week. Till date I have not received any call/message regarding sanction or whatever your results. My due date for payment to MHADA (since the proposed flat is a MHADA construction) for my flat is very near.
I am calling on the SBI office telephone numbers provided to me, but few of them are out o[censored]se and in case of remaining lines nobody picks up them. Not even the officer handling the file.

My sincere request to you, considering Largest lender in the Country, Please please make your processes Faster so that customers like me will have options in hand and will be more happy.

Tell me, in a scenario like this when very few days are in my hand to make payment, and SBI people are REFUSING LOAN, then what I should do?

40 Plus days is really a very high time to process any loan, even you will also accept this.

Please Please Make your processess faster!!

Please try to Change you PSU/ Govt. kind of Image in minds of customer like me.

Amolkumar Hule
Rupali Hule
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:10:02
I also agree, SBI people are delaying in sanctioning loan. In intenet they have put as they will sanction loand with in 7 days they are taking 7 months. Too much documentation. Even i have the same problem with this bank. I applied loan for construction of building, my contractor is demanding money and i have taken 1 month time from him long back that one month is over. No response from the branch from where i applied. they gave me one No. but no one is picking the phone there. It is very irritating. If i have to apply for some other bank so much documentation again and leave from office again big headache.

Please change the way u work
I have same problem with SBI, i applied SBI Baner branch Pune for home loan submiited my all neccaray documents wwith fees chque, after 40 days when i did not recieve any message or verification from SBI then i tried to get my status i was shoked to knew that my file has lost ..Branch people said they have sent file to RACPC Pune while when i asked to RACPC they denied that there is no file with my name is recieved yet. I am rounding daily to branch to confirm whom they submit in RACPC and asking a aknoowledement but not getting any good response. SBI process is worst process and everything is manual.
I also have experienced the irresponsible behavior of these people at RACPC on many occasions and you can not escalate it to higher level because no one cares for the customer there.

I very strongly feel that the people at SBI home loan are bribed (right from top to bottom) by other financing institutions for providing such a lousy service or not doing their work. If they provide good service like other private institutions, who would like to go to private banks because the rate of interest is and other service charges and processing fees are attractive here at SBI. Just think about it and you would agree what I am saying

Jaspal Singh Khahra
    Respected Sir, I have a SBI account in Punjab University branch,Sec 14 chandigarh.
    I am also having internet banking facility. I transferred money from my account to another account in through personal banking. The money is not transferred to that account, but it is debited from my account.The details of that are
    my account number is [protected], Jaspal Singh Khara,amount transferred is 1500Rs
    the credited acc number is [protected], RamanPreet Gill,state bank of Bikaner & Jaipur,
    reference number of transaction is IZ00227476.
    trans action date is 09/09/2009.But . The a/c of Ramanpreet is in SBBJ bank Chandigarh, but I inadvertently added it to be in MOhali.
    it was a state bank group transfer. The credit status is still showing " IN PROCESS "
    Sir please credit the amount in the SBBJ Candigarh Branch
    Thanking You Sir,

Jaspal Singh Khara
    Advocate
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:10:01

SBI Cheque — Loss of Cheque in Transaction by Bank [Resolved]

Ramesh Paliwal
      Pl refer Net ticket No CC[protected]. SBI Cheque No 332991 dated 28.02.2007 was lost by SBI Makarpura Industrial branch...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

State Bank of India — LOSS OF RS.20000/- BECAUSE OF MALFUNCTIONING OF SBI ATM NEAR RELIANCE ENERGY ATM AT SECTOR-24, NOIDA [Resolved]

BHAGIRATH RAM GARG
      To,
      The BRANCH MANAGER
      STATE BANK OF INDIA,
      SECTOR – 02, NOIDA (MAIN BRANCH)
      DISTT. GAUTAM...

Rohini Bansal
      R/sir
      I am facing a problem while filling online application form for clerical posts(11000 vacancies) to be

held on november. Security code is not going to be accepetd. i have tried it lots of time even after

changing image and also completing the form in 5 min bt to no result.. i am very much confused wts

happening,, where is the problem.? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me its solution as earliest as pissible

because last date is 15th september..

I shall be very obliged to you.

THANKS
      ROHINI BASNAL
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:09:28
      i want to fill a form of sbi for a job ...
      please give me my call record for the of august/2009. and my mobile number is [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

State Bank of India — Forget to take the print out of the registration form of SBI Clerk [Resolved]

Pankaj Shaw
        I am Pankaj Shaw, I have filled the application form of SBI Clerk on[protected] and recieved...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (26)

V K Kandpal

I am an ex-serviceman from Indian Air Force and was getting my pension from SBI Haldwani, Dist Nainital vide State Bank Of India account no. [protected] .

I could not give live certificate in the month of november as I was out from haldwani due to my multiple problems (my own health problem and my mother in laws suffering from cancer 4th stage ) .

Then I gave live certificate on May09 and I personally requested SBI Haldwani Branch Manager to please get my pension regulated immediately as I direly needed money to meet medical expenses.

Till date no action is taken and I am not getting pension and because of heavy debts I am bound to pay big amount of money in interest .

Now SBI Haldwani is telling that they are helpless as SBI ,Chandni Chowk, Delhi (Centralized Pension processing cell )has not regulated pension so far .

May I ask request your kind intervention to ask the concerned people why my pension is not regularized even after more than three months time after giving live certificate . Who will pay the interest on my pension ,other arrears /dues and towards loans accrued from people .

I further request you to please ask the concerned authorities to please pay my pension and other dues with interest from June09 or else I shall be compelled to go to district consumer redressal forum for redressal of my grievances .

Your help will be hugely appreciated .

Thanks ,

New Delhi -110017
        T.Phone :[protected],
        Mob:[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:39:22
        with the forming of centalized pension cell the local bank autthorities from where the pensioner getting the his pension express their helplessness in meeting the grievences of the individual.In fact there should be a system where one can see the status of his case.
        BP No. [protected]
        New Delhi - 110022
        Phone :[protected]
        Fax :[protected]/26171863/26171921
        Website : www.iglonline.net
        Complaint: Non Receipt of bill no.[protected], [protected] (from May13 to Nov13 ) and repeated over reading of meter due to faulty meter or leakage in gas pipeline resulting in highly inflated bill vide your bill no.[protected], dated 17.1.14 &[protected], dated 22.01.14
        1.I received the bill vide mobile message in Dec13 for due amount Rs. 6250.17, bill no.[protected], dated 19.12.13 showing consumption from 23.9.13 to 15.11.13 for 54 days as 124.79 (i.e. 2.3109259/day) to which I lodged complaints for highly inflated consumption compared to my history may be due to repeated over reading of meter due to faulty meter or leakage in gas pipeline resulting in highly inflated bill vide your bill no.[protected], dated 17.1.14 &[protected], dated 22.01.14
        2.My First complaint no. ONM[protected], Second Complaint No. ONM[protected], dated 04.01.13 and third Complaint No. ONM[protected], dated 20.1.13 and fourth complaint no. ONM[protected], dated 30.1.14 regarding highly inflated consumption billing-to which my first simply disposed at site without assigning any reason and second, third and fourth complaints still reflecting but I am getting the bills still vide no.[protected], dated 17.1.14 &[protected], dated 22.01.14 showing highly inflated consumption and amount even though I requested to get the over reading meter, pipe line checked for faulty, leakage or any foul play whereas I already got my stoves checked twice and everything is perfect in it .
        3.I would like to clear the bills immediately without any penalties as I did not get previous bills and when I got inflated consumption showing bills then immediately I lodged above complaints .Therefore again I request you to pl resolve my compliant for repeated over reading of meter due to faulty meter or leakage in gas pipeline resulting in highly inflated bill vide your bill no.[protected], dated 17.1.14 &[protected], dated 22.01.14 and I would also concurrently request immediate CNG gas disconnection as this has become a big pain, anxiety & harassment with insecurity for abrupt disconnection.
        4.Early action with revised bill as per my previous history of consumption(i.e. @ 0.192950/day) without any penalties may be given to enable me to clear the bill immediately .
        Your kind cooperation would be highly appreciated .
        Thanking you,
        Yours faithfully,

Ram Singh, Mob [protected]

sanjeev sharma
          Dear Sir

This is to bring to the notice of your good office that I was issued SBI Credit Card No. [protected] received by me on 17 June, 09. I used this card only once on 19th June, 09 to make payment at GEE KAY SERVICES a petrol pump at Seelampur, Shahdra, Delhi -110053.

On 3rd July ,09, To my utter disbelief and shock I was informed by Mr. Nitin Puri on behalf of SBI credit card division that some heavy transactions to the tune of Rs 39,990./- on 2nd July,09 have been made through my credit card. My card has a total credit limit for Rs. 40,000.00 but these transactions made the total outstanding to Rs. 41,763.95. I told Mr. Nitin Puri to stop the payment immediately as the payment was still not authorized by the bank & as per bank statement the said transactions had been made online payments to Airtel, Vodafone, India idea & BSES .

I had also faxed and sent the dispute form to the SBI on 3rd July, 09. I was given to understand that my credit card was used to make fraudulent online transactions.

kindly give me details of Airtel & Vodafone phone nos & BESE billing details but nobody to ready to give me all details.

please help me.

sanjeev sharma
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:09:21

Manjeet Singh Parihar
            i had taken education loanfor B.E. from State Bank of India, satna branch. they give me 4 years for study and told me that after four years it will be recovered.at this time i am not capable to pay the installment of loan which is aprox. Rs. 4000 per month. I am married and I have a child of 2 years . at present time i am in bhopal working in a private college.
            the bank had send 10 person thrice. they said that start the installment otherwise we will pick your son from bhopal to my father.
            if my condition is not so good to pay the installment, how can they force me to do that?
            i want only that they give me some more time to start the installment.
            thanking you.
            Yours
            Manjeet Singh Parihar

mob, [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:09:21

Dr Sanjay Dvivedi

1. I hold State bank Of India Mutual Funds (SBIMF) units under Folio No[protected]SDFS 370D-2 L179RD) for which I get regular dividends from SBIMF into my savings account no. [protected], as declared by me in my said mutual fund application form. The SBIMF is supposed to render the dividends to me in full, not after any deductions.
              2. On 2 instances SBIMF rendered me dividends through warrants drawn on bank other than State Bank Of India (SBI), for which the recipient SBI Bank Branch has deducted clearance charges, which is a loss to me. It is rightful for the customer of SBIMF to get full dividends into his accounts, not after any deductions.

3. I presented the matter to the SBIMF through numerous emails and mail letters, furnishing all documents and proof of the erroneous deduction as asked by SBIMF. I started requesting the SBI and SBIMF from June 12, 2009 vide ticket number 391393, and since then have had many email and online and postal-mail communications with the SBI and SBIMF, to revert the erroneous deductions.

4. Finally on August 12, 2009 the SBIMF via email accepted my request and asked me certain documents viz 1. Written signed request to the effect 2. Bank statements depicting the deductions as clearance charges; which I duly submitted to them. But then in response, to my surprise and dismay, SBIMF totally changed the subject context mentioning ‘the demand drafts had been sent at the correct address, please contact your bank branch’; although the matter of a wrong address was never in question. I have copies of all the email and postal mail communications, which can be presented to you if need be. Attache here is the copy of email from SBIMF, confirming that they have accepted my request to refund the erroneous deduction.

5. I have spent enough invaluable time in posing my humble requests to the SBI and SBIMF, and feel dejected on their unprofessional response and prolonging of the matter. This is a deterrent to a customer’s faith in companies like SBI and SBIMF, along with monetary loss to the consumer..

6. I request you to kindly get me the rightful justice in this matter, by instructing the party to electronically refund the amount to my savings bank account no Account No [protected] (Account Holder: Dr Sanjay Dvivedi, Name of Bank SBI, Branch HIHT Dehradun, IFSC Code SBIN0010580, MICR Code[protected].

Erroneous deductions in dividends
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:09:07

State Bank of India — erroneous charges

I had been issued with a SBI credit card. details are;- Lieutenant Commander Anand Bhuptani, Indian Navy Vizag. the same was closed by paying the balance amount at Dondaparthy branch in 2004. (hence i do not have the card number). Since then there has been no communication from your office. Now after a gap of 08 years the bank informs me that I have a balance of Rs 20000/- by way of service charges and interest. It is surprising a bank of your stature wakes up after such a prolonged period. The reason that the bank has to give is that I have changed my address. In that case the bank has not approached my office. This clearly indicates malafide intentions by way allowing charges to be accumulated, as it is defies all reasoning that the bank is able to locate my new number now but could not when the charges were getting accumulated. Further it to inform your kind self that I have been residing in vVzag for the past nine years.
              It is requested that the anomaly be corrected and my card be closed.

Thanking you.
              Anand

dcj_0072000

My Name is Divyesh C Joshi, I opened my account in SBI porbandar branch since June 2007 and Account No. is [protected] as I changed my job from Porbandar to Rajkot. I sometimes send money to home from Rajkot by depositing from Rajkot's Main branch via Core Banking and made Inter city Transactions. My complain is that SBI is deducting Rs 25/- per transaction but not showing the entry of Inter City Charges in statement as Dr. Rs. 25/-.

Divyesh Joshi
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:24:25
                Today I saw online statement, in that statement they showed that entry of Rs. 25/-.
                Except some code number is given stating that your Account is debited with Rsand nurse's report. 25-Inaretercity transaction?

lucky ahuja
                  I have Saving account no.[protected] with state bank of india Barnala Branch, i have opened a FDR A/C NO.[protected] for Rs. 150000/- on 05.09.08 with this branch, bank has deducted TDS on31.03.09 of Rs. 948(920 tds +28 cess) .As per income tax act u/s194A tds on interest (other than interest on securities) is required to be deducted only when amount of interest exceeds Rs. 10000/- during a financial year and so upto 31.03.09, when we calculate interest from 05.09.08 to 31.03.09 on 150000/- @10.5% we works out less than 10000/-, but still they deducted the tds on this amount. Neither they informed me about deduction of tds nor they have issued me tds certificate, on 05.09.09 on date of maturity of FD when i know that tds was deducted i got shot because i have already filed income return. Now i request to refund my amonut of tds deducted from SBI through my saving account, because there was no need to deduct the tds
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:13:32
                  hello, the bnl. bank of india called me, talked very polietely, he may be a manager who talked to me vry polietly, i will talk to them directly may be tomorrow.thanx for ur support nd for such a fast action. if any problem reoccur i will talk to u again thanxxx

Bakshish Singh
                    I have made a complaint vide complain reference No. CC[protected] regarding debit of Rs. 2000/- from my savings A/C No. [protected] from AXIS Bank ATM located at Mohanbari, Dibrugarh (Assam). But till date neither the amount is credited to my account nor I received any kind of response from your end.

Further, it is once again intimated that on dated 03.03.09 at about 1700 hrs. my SBI ATM Card issued against S/B A/C No.[protected] had struck at AXIS Bank ATM located at Mohanbari, Dibrugarh (Assam) due to server failour of the ATM.

In this regard I have made following correspondences:

I. Written complaint to Manager, AXIS Bank, Dibrugarh Branch on 05.03.2009 & 11.05.2009 (through fax)

II. Written complaint to Manager, SBI, Cargo Branch, Palam Airport New Delhi on 13.03.2009 & 11.05.2009 (through fax) which was acknowledged vide service desk complaint No. 2283578.

III. Several telephonic correspondences were made with Mr. Meena of SBI Cargo Branch, Palam Airport New Delhi in this regard.

IV. Spoken to Manager, SBI, New Delhi at 1400 on 22.05.2009 and at 1345 on 02.07.2009, and again on 15.07.2009.

Inspite of repeated requests, I have not received back my Rs. 2000/- which was erroneously debited from my account and for which I have already paid charges for getting new ATM card and unnecessary expenditure of more than Rs. 1000/-.

Hence, it is once again requested to do the needful at the earliest.

With regards

Sd/xxxx
                    Bakshish Singh
                    Inspector/CISF
                    S.B. A/C No. [protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:08:52

Busra Idress
                      I tried withdrawing an amount of Rs.3000 from my SBI account from HDFC atm situated at Mira Road. However it gave an error stating insufficient funds. I checked my balance which showed there was the minimum balance of Rs.1074. As the above aomunt was deposited by my father the same day, I thought that it has not been updated in my account. However when I checked with the bank next day, they state that the amount has been deducted from my account & has been withdrawn from the same ATM. & to add to my sorrows they are asking for the withdrawl slip stating insufficient funds of the same time, which we normally don't keep with us.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:08:50
                      i have with drawn Rs. 4000/- on 17/12/2009. only once but iam debited twice of the same amount.on the same day. would like to know what is really happen.

Nelson Jairaj

georgemphilip
                        My problem is "I cannot able to transfer the amount from my SBT account to SBI mutual fund through online for last two months. Please help to do the same as online. i have made so many complaints to SBT, but they are not responding"
                        The above said complaint has got two months old. I have asked the help of SBT as well as SBI customer care. They all are failed or acting as failed. last time the customer care said that they will solve the problem within a week of time at last they also failed. I think it may be a problem with SBT Online department. I approached them also. every one is interested to do the transaction through them(Bank Employees) only. Because of that they are not interested to solve my problem. They may be getting some commission from the inverters. I am not interested to do like that. If anybody has got any solution please tell me

I am attaching the problem which is facing after entering into SBT online transaction. If you can do anything please let me know. Other wise please add ICICI also in the list

Online fund transfer
                        I am unable to do transfer the amount from my SBT account to SBI mutual fund through net banking. After entering in to gate way by putting login user name and password in SBT net banking site, the next window is showing as session error. This error repeats more than 45 times in last three days. I made complaints to Customer care of SBI mutual fund and SBT bank and also had a telephonic conversation with SBT, Nerul branch. But no body is responding to my complaints. Please help me to do further transaction by using internet banking facility for taking mutual funds at the earliest.
                        i want to change my address
                        folio no[protected]
                        statement date 07 feb 2008
                        envelop no -904
                        magnum global fund
                        application no-1651082
                        i have taken MSFU COntra growth sbi mutual fund. my folio number is 12156605, .

from your record my mobile no. is [protected] which is wrong.
                        my actual mobile no. is [protected].

you are requested to kindly correct my mobile no. for future correspondence.

shiv dayal
                        Folio No. 12156605
                        email- [protected]@rediffmail.com
                        how i want to know our invested mutual fund amount current value.
                        Dear Sir/madam,

I have SBI Magnum Multiplier Plus Scheme growth fund and folio no is 11593563.
                        I have put redemption and i got cheque but i have send back to cancel the redemption cheque and cheque no 955259 .Please cancel the cheque and transver amount to my bank account.My Axis Bank details are Name ; Madala Murali Krishna and Account No:[protected]
                        please send my mutualfund statement on my email [protected]@yahoo.com
                        LI59D SBI TAX ADVANTAGE FUND SERIES 1 DIVIDUND
                        FOLIO NO. 10840133
                        L018 MAGNUM TAXGAIN FUND DIVIDUND
                        FOLIO NO. 10571047

SBI — about fund transfer

i am not able to do fund transaction from 25/05/11..i need to know what is the problem .

AKMittal

I hold a Savings Bank Account (No. [protected]) with State Bank of India, Allahabad University Branch. My account statement is showing a withdrawal on 7 June 2009 of Rs. 10000 with the narration ATM WDL[protected] 5280 SICW4642.

I had tried to withdraw this amount from the ATM of ICICI Bank, Tagore Town Branch. However I got a transaction failed message and I did not get any money.

I first approached the ICICI branch. There I was informed that the standard procedure is to make a complaint with the ATM card issuing branch. I lodged a written coplaint with the State Bank of India, Allahabad University Branch on 3 July 2009. I was assured that the sum will be restored within three weeks.

On 3 Aug 2009 I submitted a reminder to the branch. Again I was assured that the money will be restored soon. However, the money has not yet been restored.

Please advise.

A. K. Mittal
                          Tel No.[protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:00:50

state bankof india — transaction is declined but the money is debited

0n 1 april 2009 i was withdrawing money (RS 4000) from icici atm, hyderabad centre with my sbi atm id-S1AN0202 but due to atm is not working then it displays transaction is declained. when i checked my balance above amount was debited from my account. my account no is[protected]. then what can i do.how to get my money.this account is in P B B, Koramangala(Bangalore) branch.where i give the complaint please anybody help me...
                          please help me.
                          I have an account (sb A/c no: [protected]) at SBI, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad (code:3026). On 01/10/2009, I was using the ATM service of o[censored]nion Bank Of India within the premises of Kalasilingam Universitty (KLU) at Krishnankoil, Near Madurai (Distt. Virdunagar). A transaction was made through ATM for RS 2000/- withdrawal but I could not draw the money as it swept inside immediately. As a result of that, a transaction was taken place vide SBI transdaction particular[protected] and an amount of Rs 2000/- deducted from my avai;lable balance. In this connection I have already made one application to the Union Bank of India within KLU and another application was also submitted to the SBI, Chandrayangutta and requested them to expedite the matter.
                          I request to take an early action taken in this matter.
                          I have an account (ub A/c no: 1106649) at UBI, I was using the ATM service of o[censored]nion Bank Of India within the premises of Kalasilingam Universitty (KLU) at Krishnankoil, Near Madurai (Distt. Virdunagar).A transaction was made through ATM for RS 2000/- withdrawal but I could not draw the money as it swept inside immediately.I request to take an early action taken in this matter

Batool Neyaz Khan
                            I Batool Neyaz Khan wish to inform you that i do hold my account in SBI chowk branch ,Lucknow,UP with account number [protected].
                            I did withdrawal of Rs.12,000 on 4th sep,09 from HSBC ATM with ATM no./reference A784 at Nehru Place at 12:14 pm,with accepted reference number 200073,but the transaction was not done but the amount was deducted from my account.,again i tried at the same time 12:14 but it showed cancelled status.
                            Then again I tried but it gave remarks Please contact the bank.
                            I will be grately obliged if you consider my case as soon as possible and get my transactions right.
                            Thanking you,
                            Your's faithfully
                            Batool Neyaz Khan

ATM withdrawal was cancelled but cash was deducted from the account
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:08:12

RAJENDRA PRASAD
                              Sir, I (Rajendra Prasad), have a SB account with SBI- ADB Bihar Sharif, Nalanda Dist, Bihar and my account No: [protected]. On 5th March, 2009 in between 10.15 to 11.00 AM I tried to withdrawa the amount from SBI ATM situated in the primese of SBI of Patiala, Mall road , Kapurthala,Punjab. ATM ID No: S1AN50006501 an amount of RS 10000/- Two times. I didnt get money and slip in two times. Immediatly i told the bank manager. He didnt respond.He told your money will return back within 2 days. On 12th March 2009 again I withdraw an amount of Rs.8000/- with the same ATM. I noticed that RS.20000/- was debited to my account. I immediatly I complaind to Branch Manager of SBI of Patiala where the ATM there. He advised me to complain in your bank where the account was hold. On 13th March 2009 I have given a written complaint mentioning the same. Till date I didnt get any reply or reversal transaction of my amount. In this regard Please help me. How to get the amount from bank. As a middle class man am facing somany financial problems. Rs.20000/- is very Big amount for me. I request once again please do some needful in this regard.

yours faithfully,

RAJENDRA PRASAD,
                              Cont.No: [protected]
                              mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.in
                              PAN No: ASDPP9712F
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:08:11

adarsh kumar pandit
                                dear sir, i am sbi saving bank a/c holder no.[protected] my a/c is in main branch lashkar gwalior (m.p.) but my pay deposit in sbi dabra gwalior branch.each & every month they cut inter city charges in multiplication of 1.5 of deposit money by treasury cheque.dear sir this charge is not applicable for salery people.a few complained against it then they stopped it .although i have requestd to manager but they are taking intercity charges illegaly from salery.since 23/7/09 they have deducted total rs.360/-(upto 4-09-09).on complaing the amount they hide inter city charge details from my account summery /statement. please refund deducted amount to my saving account.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:08:06