State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6260)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

Tata SBI Credit Card — Threatening call for money collection from last one year.

Dev Prakash
Hello Sir,
My name is Dev Prakash currently located in Gurgaon and holding a TATA SBI Credit Card # [protected]....
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Satish
It was really a painful experience of my home loan application with SBI. I had heard that taking loan from SBI will be tough. They take too much time & you've to provide hell lots of documents. But I could only realize it once I approached SBI ITPL & Marathalli branches of Bangalore myself. I wasted 2 months of time without even having success in submitting my documents with ITPL branch. I kept on following Lawyer Amarnath for getting legal opinion. Finally the D-day came when he told me to come down to the branch for legal opinion. When I reached there with originals, he had some other thing in mind. He refused to give me the same citing laminated originals reason in front of SBI official. I never had heard about this clause. I talked with branch official about it but without any results. I got frustrated & thought I'll go to Marathalli branch as it's nearer to my house & I had got good response from manager in opening the a/c earlier. But believe me, this step made me to realize the stark reality of the nationalize bank. I could change the branch but couldn't change the fate. Here I succeeded in applying for the loan after a comparatively short struggle of 2 weeks. But then the real struggle started. Now after rigorous punishment for more than 5 months I was left with no option than to withdraw my application. Again indirect reason became another Lawyer a dreaded lady name: M B Sujatha. And direct reason of course is delay by SBI.
i requred home loan on property

Rakesh R. Yadav
    Refering to above subject, i have emailed my complaint to on feedback.[protected]@ge.com not once or twice but it was thrice till date but not recd any single reply from your side.

I request you to kindly look into matter & reply me as soon as possible. detailed email (on 8th, 14th & 18th Sept'2009) (Credit card no. [protected]) send to you are as under.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    This is in reference with our current (Sep'09 billing) statement of My credit card.

I would like to inform you that in last month (August'09) date 29th or 30th, recd a call from SBI bank asking for the payment of Credit card which is due on 27th Aug. I informed them that the cheques has been done (1for Rs. 2000/- & 2nd is for Rs. 1500/-) & I'm dropping the same at your Khopat, Thane (W) branch today. They insisted that kindly do not drop the cheque at dropbox as it takes 3 to 4 days to get cleared from your a/c instead of that pl. handover these cheques to our executives on very next day & you will also avoid your late fee charges which is due to non payment on 27th Aug.

on next day I waited for the executive but no one has come on the day. after 2 day (on 3rd Sep) i again recd a call from SBI asking for the same payment & i informed the whole scenario to him & asked him to pl.send some one to collect the cheques atleast to avoid my overlimit fee. He surely confirm me that someone will come on 4th sept later after ganpati visarjan & you will not charged for overlimit.

then again no one visited to me & on 4th evening I recd a call from SBI saying that the adress you had given us are not in our service area so kindly drop the cheque at your nearest place.

after receiving the final call I had dropped the cheques at your Khopat, Thane (W) branch.

I saw my statement today where you have debited me Rs. 500/- as overlimit fees. Now pl. reply me if it is my fault that i have waited for your person & wasting my 6 days lending to an unnecessary charge of Rs. 500/-.

All calls between me & your person are recorded with you & if want to crosscheck the same then pl. go ahead with your customer care. It was a clear case of misguide & unnecessary forcing the customer to pay the charges.

I once again request you to pl. chk the whole scenario at your end & reply to this mail as soon as possible or kindly revert the overlimit fee charged to me.

Pl. reply so that I can take further step in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

to_avinash_jee
      Sir, I have a SBI Saving A/C at Madhuban, Delhi-110092
      My A/C No. is - [protected]

on 19-9-09, i want...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

MANDIRA BHOWMIK
      Application for stop/dishonour payment of 2nos.PDC was given on 03.10.08.Service charge was deducted from my account accordingly by SBI,Transport Nagar, Lucknow, but both PDC were cleared on 01.02.09 due to SBI's system failure.Hence, amount of Rs.17079.00 was cleared wrongly. I met the SBI Branch Manager (Transport Nagar, Lucknow, UP) several times and also gave complaint in written.
      But i was given excuses like Corporate office has taken up the matter, we inform higher-ups, we are looking into the matter. Due to our system fault,it has happened,not only my case,more than hundreds cases are there on that period, Stopped cheque got cleared like that etc etc.
      It is more than eight months,still,SBI, the so-called largest banking sector didn't able to pay the amount
      Is SBI going to compensate the losses that i am bearing.
      What if somebody is dying for treatment and the money do not reach the needful?????

Kindly consider the seriousness of the matter and arrange to return MY MONEY with interest @ of FD along with penalty for causing GREAT TROUBLE to me & my family.
      Several reminders were given to SBI, Transport Nagar with Copy to GM, Hazratganj, Lucknow. Till date I didn't find any positive response from SBI,Transport Nagar.

You are requested kindly look into this matter and arrange to pay me back my amount.

kiran kishorilal shode
        i had issued an account payee cheque for Rs.25000/- to central bank of india for crediting into my account, drawn on sbi, nasik branch on my salary account maintained with them. however the cheque was reeturned twice stating insufficient funds though my actual balance was much more than Rs. 1.0 lakh. on enquiry from the bank it was explained that the their auto sweep was not working and hence they could not honour the cheque and for which i had to apply in writing if i wanted the cheque clearance or scrapping the auto sweep service whose working was not reliable . as it was it was not sure whether such scrapping will be done instantly especially as i had never allowed or objected for such auto sweep initially.. why should i be made to pay for such shoddy treatment by a premier bank especially when they are competing with foreign banks.

NC Bhardwaj
          Dear Mr. Jain

I have been using SBI Credit Card No.[protected] valid upto 09/10 for the last almost 10 years. Only first time when I applied for card, SBI Credit card divn charged entry fee of Rs.250/- first time, after that I have never been asked for annual charges. Unfortunately, in the start of Year 2009 Rs.500.00 towards Annual Charges imposed on my card. When I contacted Customer Care Centre, first of all the lady picked up the phone was reluctant about annual charges. But finally she understood the matter and annual charges was reversed back and I have been communicated vide sms msg dt.30.11.2008, content of msg 'Dear Customer as per your request we have processed reversal of Rs.500.00 towards annul fee on your card". But I came to know that my card has been block, when I did shopping and at the time payment, there was message "this is pick up card". When enquired again with Customer Care, I have been told that my card is cancelled on my request.I do not understand how come SBI CREDIT CARD customer care records the statement which customer never requested for. And if I have requested for cancellation of card then why message of reversal sent to me instead of sending the message that annual fee can not be reversed and card is being cancelled on account of non payment of annual fee.

I am really failed to understand that a repute Bank can do this kind of practice with their valued customer. Moreover, long customer relationship was also not considered. This practice was done, when most of the Banks are not charging any annul fee and offering Credit Card as free of cost.

Moreover, I never requested for stopping credit card and my request was only for reversal of Annul Fee which was imposed first time even i was using card since last so many years.
          NC Bhardwaj
          Strange card holder bearing No.[protected] cancelled his card and getting new card time and again. and in my case I have never requested for cancellation of my SBI Card [protected] and SBI deactivated my card. My genuine request was reversal of Annual fee. How soon I can get my credit card activated??
          I am also facing the same problem in SBI Visa credit card No.[protected]bb8 3899 and also having addintion card no.[protected]bb8 3907.

I have compalined many times but there is no solution.

State Bank of India — account debited but cash not received

k.chinnadevi
            SIR I Mrs. K.CHINNA DEVI Account Holder of SBI BANK, ALLADURGA, MEDAK DIST, ANDRAPRADESH. Used my ATM card at Kalyan Nagar...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

SBIcaps Security — No body to reply from sbicapsec customer care

Nilyam prasad
            No body to reply from sbicapsec customer care
            Hello sir,
            Since last monday two to three hrs. daily in day time...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

SBI Debit Card — Amount debited twice

AbdulKhalique Mundewadi
            Respected sir,

My A/C no is [protected] in SBI Latur branch and my debit/ATM card no is[protected]...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

SBIcapsec — to release my fund

ARUN VIVEK
            respected sir/madam
            as on 10/9/2009 i sold 100 share from dplean but the amount was not yet credited till...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Namita Jain
            I have opened a saving account at Neemuch branch.
            They have given me IFSC code(SBIN0010215) , branch name details.
            But when i am trying to trasnfer money from hdfc bank to sbi bank, this code is showing results for other banks branch .
            I spoke over phone to sbi customer care, but they are not aware of IFSC code details .
            Is IFSC code can be same to for two back brach.
            Can i find immediate resoultion to this problem and correct IFSC code.
            No correct information avaiable on internet for neemuch branch.
            Hi Namita, I am sure there cannot be same IFSC code for two branches, for that matter IFSC code cannot be for the two different banks.

Well, I guess, you know people in Neemuch are still not that used to yet o[censored]sing internet banking, so it's not very strainge for me to hear that cust care guys din't understand what it is.

Why din't you speak with the branch manager there.. I don't remeber his name properly, but his sirname was Mehta.. And he is certainly very good in his business.. He help me transfer money from Bangalore SBI to Neemuch SBI..
            Search IFSC Codes of ICICI Bank, State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and almost all the banks of India only at http://www.netinfobase.com/
            hi namita..

I want 2 know the IFSC code of following SBI banks

SBI NEEMUCH...opp. to dassera maidan

SBI NEEMUCH...Ambedkar branch

I[censored] have plz give me..

thanks...

ravindersingh sethi
              sir sbi mehkar me ms sethi bros name se ac hai onlinesbi use nahi kar pa rahe hai hame income tax paid karna hai par
              mehkar sbi branch sahkarya nahi kar raha hai
              My A/c No - [protected], Guindy Branch and the transaction made through NEFT on 14 Dec 2009 and 15 Dec 2009 are not cleared till to date. Our employees cannot get their salary timely and feels inconveniance. Hence please clear all the transactions ( Total 24 Transactions ) immediately .

IR02101121, 1129, 1149, 1183, 2925, 2867, 2906, 2911, 2863, 2870,
              2844, 2822, 2828, 2838, 2913, 2855, 3173, 4665, 4824,
              IR0211894, 896, 805, 811, 812

With Regards

P Linga Raj
              Mobile-91-[protected]

SBI Banker's Cheque — bankers cheque not cleared

suman beniwal
                I presented a bankers cheque issued in my name by SBI Palam Vihar BRANCH GURGAON to my saving account no. [protected] at SBI...

State Bank of India — My account closed amt deducted

Anand Singh
                Sir/Mam,
                I am Anand Singh i had salary account [protected] with state bank of india, SPECIALISED HOUSING...

shivaprasad mg
                I MG SHIVPRASAD with sbi accno[protected] and card no 5289 have lost my atmcard yesterday evening(17/9/2009) .THE sbi call center executive are also not lifting the call. So please request u to block my atm card as soon a possible.Please do the needfull
                Senate Committee On Appropriation And Finance

28th Floor 51/55 Broad Street,
                NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMPLEX THREE ARM ZONE
                ABUJA, NIGERIA
                (OCEANIC BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)

Attn:Luiz fernandes De Andrade,

Congratulations as we bring to your notice, the final notification from the Office of the senate president, house of senate has chosen you by the Board of trustees as one of the final recipients of this new year(2009) promotion cash grant/Donation. To celebrate the 30th anniversary celebration, We are giving out a yearly donation of The ATM Card Valued $500, 000.00 USD to 2 lucky recipients, as New Year promotion from the W.H.O, UN, and the EU in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your ATM Card in your name has been processed. Your ATM Card contains the following documents:

ATM CARD NUMBER: [protected]
                YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS ( For Beneficiary Only, Inside your document )
                THE ATM CARD VALUE SUM OF $500, 000.00 USD ONLY
                MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $5, 000.00 USD IS PERMITTED ON WITHDRAW PER DAY AND WE ARE DULY INTER SWITCH AND YOU CAN MAKE INTER SWITCH AND WITHDRAW IN ANY LOCATION OF ATM CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE.

The ATM offers a convenient secure and widely acceptable . At the ATM you can do the Following.

CASH WITHDRAWAL:
                BALANCE ENQUIRY:
                PIN CHANGE:
                MINI STATEMENT(LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS)*
                FUNDS TRANSFER (BETWEEN CARD HOLDERS)
                BILL PAYMENT*
                AIRTIME PURCHASE

We have concluded delivery arrangement with GLOBAL SPEED COURIER SERVICES LIMITED NIGERIA, to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery via Global Speed Courier Services. As you choose from the Option Of Delivery you have to know that you will be making payment Immediately before we can forge ahead with the delivery of your ATM Card to you.

GSCS GOLD (2 DAYS DELIVERY)
                Mailing $175.00 00.00
                Insurance $100.00 00.00
                Vat (5%) $176.00 00.00
                TOTAL $451.00 00.00

GSCS SILVER ( 3 DAYS DELIVERY)
                Mailing $100.00 00.00
                Insurance $180.00 00.00
                Vat (5%) $100.00 00.00
                TOTAL $380.00 00.00

GSCS BRONZE (5 DAYS WEEK DELIVERY)
                Mailing $100.00 00.00
                Insurance $120.00 00.00
                Vat (5%) $80.00 00.00
                TOTAL $300.00 00.00

AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS:

1. SCAN COPY OF ANY VALID IDENTITY BEARING YOUR FULL NAMES (DRIVER'S LICENSE/WORK I.D/NATIONAL I.D CARD)
                2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
                3. DELIVERY OPTION YOU WANT FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD

N:B. That Delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attached on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.So please do fill and Choose from the Option of Delivery to enable me furnish you with the Information for Payment.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready.

Congratulations.
                Thank you.

(Mr.) Baxter Thomas.
                Managing Director Information Department,
                OCEANIC BANK OF NIGERIA P L C.

Providing Excellent Customer Service Is Our Passion
                Phone : +[protected]

AMAR GOEL
                  I HAVE USED MY SBI ATM CUM DEBT CARD ON 7SEP,2009 IN CORPORATION BANK
                  ATM ,RAMJAS COLLEGE .
                  I WITHDRAW Rs 11500 form ATM MY ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED WITH THE AMOUNT BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVE THE AMOUNT.
                  I HAVE GIVEN WRITTEN APPLICATION TO MY BANK
                  BUT THEY ARE NOT MENTIONING THE TIME WILL IT TAKE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE

ACCOUNT NO. [protected]
                  sir most request
                  my account oppning your branch pokran code no [11306] dist jaisalmer state rajasthan date 12/05/2009
                  a/c no.[protected] date 10/102009 tak mughe ATM card nahi milla kie bar bank se sampark kane par kahte hai ki humne request dal di hai krtapya mughe atm card dilaye nahi to mughe majborna congumar court me dawa pesh karna padega fir uska harja aapko dena pdega yours cusomer
                  navrtan sharma
                  bhaskar mohlla pokran
                  dist jaisalmer rajasthan
                  pin345021
                  [protected]/[protected]
                  MY ATM COMPLAINT NO - AT[protected] LOGGED BY 17/02/2010 PLS INFORM MY NEW STATUS .MY MOBILE NO- [protected] OR EMAIL-- [protected]@gmail.com

Pravin Chandra jha
                    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had applied for Demat account on 29.06.2009 in SBI, MIT Muzaffarpur Branch (4603)Bihar. But today 70 days have gone passed and till date i had not received any response from your side. While SBI says it will be open in only 10 days.

I contacted to concerned person many times but he said that this is not in his hand it will be done by Mumbai Head office. So i want to know that who is responsible for the delay of 70 days.
                    Please clarify for delay of one month.

Please sort out this as early as possible.

Pravin Chandra Jha
                    Mob.No.: [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@yahoo.in

demet account oppening — dillay open demet account why?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had applied for Demat account on 29.06.2009 in SBI, MIT Muzaffarpur Branch (4603)Bihar. But today 50 days have gone passed and till date i had not received any response from your side. While SBI says it will be open in only 10 days.

I contacted to concerned person many times but he said that this is not in his hand it will be done by Mumbai Head office. So i want to know that who is responsible for the delay of 50 days.
                    Please clarify for delay of one month.

Please sort out this as early as possible.

Pravin Chandra Jha
                    Mob.No.: [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@yahoo.in
                    dear ser i have ragesiterd on line demat accunt 4 month before . it is my 5th complain about no response. pls suggest what i have to do for open this
                    on line demat account
                    i think these complain did not seen by any complain offecer after that i will go to con sumer fourm to mentle destrub
                    my on line rages no is dmeat 348520

Please donot open a Demat Account with SBI. Services are pathetic.

I got a Demat account opened after 2 months that too after repeated followup and since the last 3 month I am trying to contact the helpdesk and everytime i get a message telling "ALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES ARE BUSY PLEASE HOLD THE LINE".

Now I am running around to close the Demat account.

Sangeetha
                    Dear Sir'
                    My BO ID is [protected]. I was applied before 2 month. but i have not received my trading account (welcome kit) till date.
                    Kindly follow up.
                    I AM A BROKER WHAT IS THE DEMAT PAYOUTSTRUCTURE ON % BROKING ACCOUNT THIS MONTH & DECEMBER

Sachin Sisodia

I have a S/B account No. [protected] in SBI bank, Sector-2, Noida branch, on 6th September 09. I had withdrawn Rs. 1500/- by ATM from my account the two ATM’s in the bank premises do not give any transaction slip since last month or so.

But when I got entries in my passbook I found two debit entries of Rs. 15000/- and Rs.1500/- on the same day.

I gave a written complaint to the bank on 7th September 2009 but they have not replied so far. However they verbally informed that the entries are correct.

This is totally fraud and the enquiry should be made immediately to get back my money.

Thanks & regards

Sachin Sisodia
                      B - 93/B, Ground Floor, Sector - 2
                      Noida - 201301 (U.P.)
                      Mobile No. [protected]

k.chandhran
                        I have approch to (sbi kovilur branch dindigul district tamilnadu)field officer mr karthikkumar for agriculture development loan.he simply refuse to give the loan application .he give the loan application only land prokers.so kindly take the action against him and also kindly arrange the agri development loan.
                        Thankyou