State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6294)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

vijay Kumar Bhat
Ref no SBI CARD NO - [protected]

Refer to the above credit card no, I have given a letter long back to discontine my membership and still Iam getting statement every month saying the credit card has been blocked and the account is overdue.
When I have given letter 3-4 years back confirming my disagreement with your SBI card, I don`t understand why still the statement is generated and my name is appearing as defaulter of credit card

I like to inform you once again that, please deactivate the card and see that I should not get any more monthly statement and reminders to my address.

Please act immediately and I expect a confirmation on this effect. For any clarrification, Please call to my mobile no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:52
Ref no SBI CARD NO -[protected]

Refer to the above credit card no, I have lodged a telephonic complaint against two fraudulent transactions made on my card.

Transaction#1 :

Dated : 26/7/2009
In favor of :ZML9.com.NOREBILLS.NE Riga (LV)
Amount Debited: USD 39.90

Transaction#2:

Dated : 25/8/2009
In favor of :ZML9.com.NOREBILLS.NE Riga (LV)
Amount Debited: USD 39.90

I would like to notify that no such transactions have been made on the above mentioned dates for this firm. Kindly look into this issue and credit USD 79.80 or its equivalent INR to my SBI account.

Please act immediately and I expect a confirmation on this effect. For any clarification, Please call on my mobile no (0)[protected] or +[protected].
Ref no SBI CARD NO -[protected]

Refer to the above credit card no, I have lodged a telephonic complaint against a fraudulent transaction made on my card.

Transaction Details:

Dated : 25/09/2009
In favor of :CTT [protected]
Amount Debited: USD 119.02

I would like to notify that no such transactions have been made on the above mentioned dates for this firm. Kindly look into this issue and credit USD 119.02 or its equivalent INR to my SBI account.

plz. check my last tracstion which was related to pvr ticket booking.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. INSPITE OF THIS I HAVE DROPPED CHEQUE OF LOCAL SBI DATED 06 NOV 2009. THE AMOUNT STILL NOT DEBITED FROM MY ACCONT.

JATINDER SINGH

Sbi A / C — SBI A/C CHQ & ATM NOT RECIEV [Resolved]

Complainant8595972
    look 3 time i try to submit my complaint

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at rediffmail.com.
    I'm...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Shashi Bhushan Badoni
    I have lodged following complaint at SBI, Chandi Chowk as well As Sidharth Extension Branches of SBI (which is self explanatory) but nobody is paying any heed to my grievance. You are requested to kindly look into it, if possible please help me in getting my hard earned money of Rs.10000/- from SBI.

"I have made a written complaint on 9-1-2009 to my SBI branch Chandni Chowk, Delhi (Sh. Suresh Kumar) regarding sudden fault in SBI ATM on 8-1-09 at Sidhartha Extn.(Branch No.60360) at about 1-30PM while I was trying to withdraw Rs.10, 000/-in between the ATM became out of order and Rs.10, 000/- was debited from my SB A/C No.[protected]. I immediately informed your help line also because that day was Bank holiday(Muhharam). But nothing is still being done till date while I repeatedly contacted to Chandni Chowk Branch as well as Sidhartha Extn. Branch of SBI. Rs.10, 000/- may be credited in my account at the earliest because it is the totally fault of your ATM. I may be saved from mentally harassment because nobody listening me".

Shashi Bhushan Badoni
    SB A/C No.[protected]
    Mobile No.[protected]
    E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
    13-01=2009
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:48

mahesh yadlapati
      hello sir my name is mahesh yadlapati i have sbi account int tenali main branch i.e account no [protected].i went to hyderabad on 28th october 2008 and i went to near by sbi atm's and they r not working . so i kept my sbi atm card in icici bank atm located in srinagar colony, hyderabad and operated it to get amount of rs5000, but i got a receipt that the transaction has been cancelled .Then i went sbi atm (located at srnagar ) and withdraw rs5000 from my account then i noticed that rs5020 have already been ith drawed from my account then i called customer care service .They told me that the amount will be added with in 24 hous otherwise complaint it to your bank manager.So i gave written complaint to chief manager on30th october .From then onwards iam going daily tobank to know when wiil be my money will be back, but the employers did not react to my complaint .Then igave complaint through net.But there is noresponse.One day i went to bank and noticed that manager has een transfered.Then asked the new manager about my comlaint she verified and told that no complaint has been received as there is no letter.So i gave another written complaint in december 2nd week but there is no responhello sir my name is mahesh yadlapati i have sbi account int tenali main branch i.e account no [protected].i went to hyderabad on 28th october 2008 and i went to near by sbi atm's and they r not working . so i kept my sbi atm card in icici bank atm located in srinagar colony, hyderabad and operated it to get amount of rs5000, but i got a receipt that the transaction has been cancelled .Then i went sbi atm (located at srnagar ) and withdraw rs5000 from my account then i noticed that rs5020 have already been ith drawed from my account then i called customer care service .They told me that the amount will be added with in 24 hous otherwise complaint it to your bank manager.So i gave written complaint to chief manager on30th october .From then onwards iam going daily tobank to know when wiil be my money will be back, but the employers did not react to my complaint .Then igave complaint through net.But there is noresponse.One day i went to bank and noticed that manager has een transfered.Then asked the new manager about my comlaint she verified and told that no complaint has been received as there is no letter.So i gave another written complaint in december 2nd week but there is no se .There is no proper response from staff .This is my 4th complaint letter nobody is telling wether my money will be back or not.plz help from thi situation .Thanks for studying my full complaint
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:36
      I have my salary account at SBI, ASP Branch, Durgapur-8.My accont no. is [protected].On 3/11/2008 I tried to draw Rs.8, 000/- from SBI, A-zone Branch, Durgapur-4 ATM.But as the salary was not credited in my account, at that time, a comment appeared on the screen, "not sufficient funds".I got a slip also, saying"sorry, unable to process your request".I have not kept the slip.
      Next day (on4/11/08) I went to bank and withdrew Rs.8, 000/- by giving a cheque.But when I have updated my book I was shocked to see Rs.8, ooo/-withdrawal on4/11/08.On 4/11/08 I have not gone to ATM at all and on3/11/08 I have not got money from ATM as told above.When I met the manager, he was very rude and not helpful at all. Any way I gave awritten complaint stating all the facts.Till now no action was taken and am really depressed the way our branch is functioning.Kindly look in to the matter immediately and credit the money in my account.I again request your kind intervention.

Thanking you Sir,
      Yours faithfully- B.Venkateswarlu, Ph:[protected].
      my name is satish sharma and my phone number is [protected] residing in chandigarh...
      i made a transaction of 2100 rupees from 44 sec sbi atm machine but it showed two times transaction...which is absolutely wrong...when i did a balance enquiry it showed two times transaction of 2100 rupees which is didnt made at that day or any other day...when i went to bank they are not giving any resolution and when i contact to the branch with hich i have a account in palalmpur that is in himachal pradesh they are also not listening to the problem that i am facing...satish sharma
      my name is S.Umadevi and my phone number is[protected] residing in bangalore...
      i made a transaction of 500 rupees sbi atm machine but it showed two times transaction...which is absolutely wrong...when i did a balance enquiry it showed two times transaction of 500 rupees which is didnt made at that day or any other day...when i went to bank they are not giving any resolution and when i contact to the branch with which i have a account in Koramangala that is in Bangalore they are also not listening to the problem that i am facing...S.Umadevi
      on 9/2/2009 i am using my atm card on sbi atm on picnic garden atm branch
      i want to withdrwan rs 500 but money has not come outside the machine but it is debited from my account and my savings ac no is [protected] and atm no is[protected] the macine show your transaction has timed out ples see the matetr and do the needful

my contact no is [protected]
      I got my salary of Rs. 10, 800, I withdrew Rs 100, and left with Rs10, 700. I went to ATM of bank of Baroda, to Withdraw my salary amount, but when tried to withdraw the money, it said, "unable to process, " insufficient funds " but then I went HDFC ATM to withdraw the money, then I got shocked when it reflected that the amount that I tried to withdraw from the Bank of Baroda ATM, is bieng deducted from my account and I am left with only Rs. 200. I dont what to do now, I logged a complaint with the bank officials, but no actions bieng taken yet . Is this the destination of our hard earned money in INDIA, in Indian Banks .Lost faith on Banks as well as on Bank officials. Please help me with this ...

State Bank of India — SBI ATM Response Code 070 [Resolved]

Shaillu Arya
        My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 070, unable to p[protected]rocess....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

SBI Credit Card. — Harrasment by SBI Card and Legal Notice. [Resolved]

Advocates & Solicitors.
        205, Vardhaman Tower,
        D-14,...

sangeeta Bhatia
        My account no SBI is [protected](Sector 7 chandigarh).Yesterday i withdrew 3000 from fourbanglow versova branch on dated 09/01/2008 ..But unfortunately the notes of 500 were rejected by the shop on account of the reason that same is duplicate.I am at loss on account of the same.
        If this is the state of govt run banks than how can we trust the financila sytem.Need a throgh checking of the same and a satisfactory reply from the concern

sangeeta bhatia
        [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:09
        My account no SBI is [protected](ADB ATM Nawadah (Bihar) i withdraw Rs. 5000 from ADB ATM Nawadah branch (Bihar) Branch Code (0141) on dated 02/06/2008 ..But unfortunately the machine were rejected of transaction money. While come to Nawadah Branch for posting passbook then come to know the the Rs. 5000 has been transaction successfully done. Then immidialty inform to NAWADAH branch ATM manager, he said the same false transaction issue is happen so many people to request to pls. give us appliaction for false transaction. I have subbmitted Application on 16/02/2009 and still we are follow up with NAWADAH brach and ATM Manager said we have sent thrice reminder, still awaiting reply from our concern department. Request to kindly look tinto the matter on priority.

Account No. [protected]
        Md. Qaiser Alam
        Branch Name: Nawadah (State-Bihar)
        Branch Code: 0141

Best Rgds,
        Md. Qaiser Alam
        Cell No. [protected]
        Passbook posting transaction no.[protected]

State Bank of India — ATM COMPLAINT [Resolved]

arvind kumar sharma
          1..I am Arvind Kumar Sharma and I have a joint account with my wife at SBI Subathu. The account No is [protected]. On 23 Dec...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Complainant6320144
          from Balwinder Singh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          to feedback.[protected]@ge.com
          date Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:49 PM
          subject Card No [protected]
          mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 12/9/08

I Balwinder Singh holding the above said card for atleast 3 years.
          During the last 3 years Though I was not using the card even then I was never asked to pay any amount like annual fee charges.

During the last month when I used the card for the first time, an amount like Rs 872
          is debited to my account and an additional charge of Rs 500 is levied on my account as I have overdrew the Limit which overdrew due to the debit of so called Annual Fees.

At the time of applying the card Executive informed me that it a life time free card and the limit will increase with the usage and i will never be charged any kind of annual fees.

When I called the Executive ( Mr Ashish) with my concerns he conveyed that during the past period Annual fees was automatically waived under some schemes without sending any information back to me.

Pls Clarify, if Annual fees can be waived without any transction then why not when i have started using the Card????????????

In view of the above pls reverse the annual fee and Limit overdrew charges under intimation.

to feedback.gesbi

show details 12/27/08 (7 days ago)

I have not recd any response to the earlier mail and also have not recd my Card Statement though it it been smsed me that it has been dispatched.

I have dropped cheque No 708993 amounting Rs 12000/- on 25/12/2008.

update Please.

Rgds

to feedback.gesbi

show details 12/30/08 (3 days ago)

REminder

to pahredar, feedback.gesbi

show details 3:43 PM (15 minutes ago)

Instead of getting any reply back to me. I received a call from the executive based in Delhi.

He confirmed that the total outstanding on my account was Rs 12000/- which is already been received

But he has stopped my card reason better known to him.

What I have concluded out of this is "SBI Card division do not even require to take any consent and is not required to give any information back to customer to whom they have called on numerous occasions for the usage of card. It is like a trap in which they want to make maximum gain by squezzing customers money.

I have marked this mail to Pahredar to intervene that how can SBI Card close my card without giving any information or reason for stoppage of Card.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:11:23

s b i credit card — annual fees without any information

dear all,
          i have informed that company is issuing me card for life time free, although i never used the card the have imposed rs 850/- as aannual fees.
          so i going to to stop this card immediately.

subhash

SBI Credit Card — Annual Fee charged for free card without informing.

I have been charged annual fee.. It is actually a free card which is clearly mentioned in the previous statements.. But this month SBI has charged 850Rs without any confirmation from me.. I want this to be re-embursed..
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

State Bank of India, Ae Market Branch, Kol-64 — Non-receipt of my money [Resolved]

Amit Kumar Biswas
            Sir/Madam,
            I have a PPF Account with State Bank of India, AE Market Branch, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064. In September,...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

State Bank of India — Reward point [Resolved]

shantimoy Dey
            I am getting any feed back about how to redeem my reward points. Can you please guide me on this .
            Your Toll Free no....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (66)

ANURADHA B
            i dropped cheque no.50231 of sbi, anna nagar, chennai-40 dated 18/12/2008 towards credit card bill payment of Rs.1878/-on 18/12/2008 itself and the same was encashed on 20/12/2008. I could not get my passbook updated immediatley.Ever since 21st Dec, I have been repeatedly getting calls from collection agents of sbi credit card asking me to pay the dues immediately.Initially i said i had not updated the passbook. then after 2 days i gave them the cheque no and date. i also told them my account has been debited for the said amount, In spite of all this, till today every day morning at 8 o'clock and again at 6 in the evening i am getting calls, they are not ready to verify the records. like parrots they are repeating the same message, I am sick and tired of them. I request you to stop them from calling me at once. Otherwise i will simply cut the card and drop it in the box. I will not be a sbi subscriber anymore,
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:43

Reminder 1

Kindly refer to my A/C NO [protected] and ATM NO.[protected].I received through ATM SBI Ballia 0017 U.P. the amount Rs.3000/-only on withdrawl of Rs.5000/-at 2010Hrs.dt.19/11/2007 and again same time Rs.6500/-on withdrawl of Rs.12000/- and no slip was issued both times thus I lossed Rs.7500/- After me, same time other customers also suffered with their money loss and we lodged this serious complaint to staff on duty.After getting no proper response i issued legal notice whose reply from SBI Ballia 0017 letter No.General/54/72 dt.05/11/08 was given that my withdrawl were sucessful and ok.But how could I withdrawl Rs.17000/-(5000/-+12000/-) on same date while it was restrieted to Rs.15000/-only? Knidly investigate and repair the dameged trust and loss of money...

Customer Name

Md.Shadab Fahim
            S/O Mr.Khursheed Ahmed
            Quazipura, Ballia
            Post & Dist - BALLIA
            PIN Code - 277001

Soumen Roy

I am using one SBI CC for more than 2 years. The CC no is [protected].

I paid a UDC charge in Hyderabad Airport on 24/08/2008 of Rs. 375. SBI treat this as a cash withdrawal from ATM and charge me Rs.250. It's reflected in my Sept statement and I called SBI CC on 15/16 Sept. According to SBI CC this is wrongly charge and it will back in the next statement. The complain no is[protected]. As per his suggestion I paid rest of the amount. But in the next statement you didn't do that.

On 7 October I called your CC again. First time they said that any fees at airport is treated as ATM withdrawal and it is mentioned in the welcome kid. I checked back the welcome kid and nothing found. Again I called your CC then she said this is wrongly charge by us, fax a letter on that to get back the amount.

I have cancelled my card and paid all amont except that wrongly credited ATM fees. But the SBI credit card keep on sending me bill and charge late fee non payament etc. I dont know how to deal with this people.

On 7th January 2009 I again called the CC and aske them for clarification. The CC replied that it is a fault of Hyderabad Airport and they swipe you card in a wrong machine. SBI is not responsible for that.

In the rule of SBI card if a withdraw any amount I have to enter my ATM pin and in this case I never enter any ATM pin. Without entering the ATM pin how a bank charge ATM withdrawal, I have doubt on the security system of SBI also.

Can any people help me to deal with this people.

I have send 3 emails to them and didn't get any written reply. The Cse Id is 'CaseID=[protected]' . It is auto generated case id..

Soumen
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:36

I am a service man in IT company and they Pay me the Salary by ICICI Cheque. And I have my account in SBI. Now whenever I submit my Cheque in the SBI bank they take a charge of Rs. 50. More importantatly I submit my cheque in the same branch in which my Account belongs from.

I want to know that is it under the right of bank to charge Rs.50? After searching on the NET I found that UBI do not charge.

Please help me...

Looking forward for your rply...

With Regards
              Vikash Singh

SARATHRAGAVAN V R
                SIR,
                SARATHRAGAVAN V R from dharmapuri (dt) tamilnadu, i have SB A/C [protected] (HARUR -BR- 0997) I GOT CHEQUE BOOK FROM BANK one till now havings the same book but the bank debits Rs60/= from Dt 15/11/08, but the first cheque book is free, i went to bank meet officer not respond answer pls. give details sir .
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:34
                r/sir
                my name is vijay kapil. my a/c in sbi gcet raipur chhattigarh. my a/c on is [protected]. i have applied for cheque book by onlinesbi site. i will not recived cheque book till now please. do some thing in this matter. because i have to subbmit cheque in sbi housing lone. please do some thing in this matter

My name is Sachin Vijay Gawade. My a/c no. is [protected].(new mumbai )
                I am traying to geting a cheque book from before 26 day's, But still It's not got to me.first I did apply with letter to dronagiri sbi bank. But they were not give to me a satisfy reply as well as once again I request them to give me cheque book. So still It's never got to me

please issue my cheque book as soon as possible.

Warm Regards

MY Card Number :[protected]

Thanking You

Trimurthulu
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:31
                  i got my atm card .. but i lost my pin number.. my account number is [protected]
                  RESPECTED SIR...

LOCATION : KATHUA JAMMU
                  KINDLLY FORWARD MY PIN NO ON MY THIS EMAIL ID
                  THANKS
                  ASHUTOSH KUMAR
                  I have an account with SBI Singur Branch, having account no. 303792I5515 and have applied for ATM Cum Debit Card on 13.01.09. But till date the same has not been received. Since my mode of service is that I am not able to visit the said bank frequently for drawing my needed money from my account. For the same the said ATM cum Debit Card is urgently required and I am in immense trouble. I hope that it will be received at the earliest.
                  With regards.
                  Amit kumar Malick
                  Forgotten My ATM pin code no.
                  I Have for geten My ATM card pin number.PL.send My E.Mail Address
                  My Account number :[protected]
                  My Card number:[protected]
                  Thanking
                  Rakesh Kumar Sharma
                  Myself Brahmanand Bosak, I have forgotten my ATM Pin Number. My card Number is[protected]. Please email my Pin Number at the earliest. Best regards. B. Bosak
                  forgotten my ATM PIN
                  Dear Sir/Madam
                  I have forgeten my ATM Card PIN Number.Pl send my E-mail Address: [protected]@gmail.com
                  MY Account Number : [protected]
                  MY Card Number :[protected]

Thanking You

Poonam Dhillon

Neeraj Sharma
                    While leaving India in 2007 I called customer care and asked my card balance to pay the balance before leaving, I submited the cheque for the amount told by customer care. After one month of leaving India I again called them to make sure that I do not have any balance to pay them, once again customer care confirmed that there is no balance. approx after an year I visited India and found that I have a balance of approx 4000/RS. when I asked customer care they told that there was a balance of RS 300 on my credit card on which they were applying late fee and Interest and now my balance is 4000, I requested customer care regarding this and asked to wave of the other fee because I was told that there is no balance, but they did not give any, They are still adding interest on my 4000 and one day they will make a good amount by cheating me. I am looking for some online consumer forum who can take action against these kind of fraud.
                    Here my open questions are:1) Why I was told twice that I dont have any balance to pay.
                    2) Why I was not informed via mail or other comunication channal that I am beeing charged for a fee and interest.
                    3)why they did not deactivated my card instead of charging continous fine for more than one year and keeping it active.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:25
                    Harassment & Torture

Again the same matter is still pending...getting calls as on today also 23.11.2009

Kindly look into this matter...on urgent basis

Altaf

I would like to complaint against SBI Tata Credit Card for Harassment & Torture - being given to wrong person and also on wrong landline number, looking for some Mr. Feroz

My mom who is 60 plus in age is been told that she will be behind the jail bar & will be punish if she doesnt help them.

Its really ridiculous if SBI is calling and abusing my mother on telephone. Somebody call Rachna from SBI Tata credit card is harassing my mother.

I have register the compliant with SBI Tata credit card helpline no. 60008000 on 23.07.2009 at 4.30pm with Mr. Ashish - Manager (Gurgaon) and got a compliant register for the same with Compliant no.[protected]

Kindly take a serious complaint for the same.

Altaf

sarveshmishra

Greetings!!!

I had a complain with SBI for my MF -SBI Blue Chip Fund-D, folio no-6411584, for the dividend,

They advice me to give writen letter, to check, given writen complain, and requested call centre to ask some officer to call me to give me proper answer so that i may know about my money. but no one reverted back...

I have received a letter from CAMS - saying your dividend paid 3000/- MICR No- S817944 but not given any detail about bank date of encashed,

Infact I have never seen MICR No. like. again i complain and again its again i got complain no.[protected] . hope this time some one will call and let me know about my money.

atleast give me reply for my money, my dividend.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:19

SBI BLUE CHIP — Letter not delivered

Kindly note I have request to surrender my SBI Bule Chip Mutual Fund certificate vide Folio No.68655923 but same could not be delivered by Bule Dirt Courier vide consignment No.[protected] dtd.21.08.10 due to change of my address as it was mentioned : Sanjay Nayak, MC-106, Madhuban, Paradip Port Dist.Jagatsinghpur (Orissa).

Request to resend the letter to my given address Sanjay Nayak, JB-95, Madhuban, Paradip Port -754142 Dist.Jagatsinghpur ( Orissa) Ph No.[protected] Mob:[protected].

Address proof attached herewith for your ready reference and doing the needful.

Looking forward your kind support.

Best Regards
                      Sanjay Nayak
                      Mob : 91 [protected]

Cppc / SBI / Hyderabad — Non-receipt of pension [Resolved]

md azamthulla
                        I, Md.Azamthulla, Retd.Mail Loco Pilot/BZA/S.C.Railway retired from service on 30-11-07 and drawn pension at SBI, Vijayawada...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

State Bank of India — login error [Resolved]

karthiram
                        sir/madam,
                        i recently applied for internet banking for my savings bank account. i got the user ID and password. and...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

KUMARAN.S
                        I have purchased dress materials at Saravana Selvarathiam, Chennai - 600 017 on 01.01.2009 for Rs.1, 440/- ( Rupees One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Only ). But it was seen that in bank mini statement Double Payment has been made for the above amount. My SB A/c No.[protected]. i approached the SBI Park Town branch, Chennai and lodged a compliend on 02.01.2009 ( No acknowledgement was given ). They asked me to get the xerox copy of delivery report from the concern shop. but the shop keeper refused to give the same. Under the circumstances i may be advised the further step taken to receive the second debit of Rs.1, 440/-
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:04
                        I booked my ticket on 28-01-09 from lucknow to delhi for the date 12-03-09 through irctc.co.in during the period of booking my two (2) times the prosess was failed at the time of transction but when i tried thierd
                        time it was successfully but when i cheak the baillence it shows all three(3) times transction and i got only one reservation .
                        Will you please help me out what should i do know
                        Why your shop keeper refused to give it? I think he is supposed to give it. I had the same experience with SB ATM but I got the money after 2 months. I have given the copy of settlement statement from the shop. It is required to ensure that the shop keeper didn't get the money two times.
                        I have booked two tickets to mangalore thru; irctc.co.in via internet. myk transactilon id is[protected] and train no. 6517/mngexp. for 25.9.09. please note that they have debited twice for one transaction of rs.374.00. I request to ask them immediately refund of 374-00 which they collected twice.