State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

State Bank of India — Complaint against SBI Credit Cards

P.N.Deolia
The General Manager
Reserve Bank of India
Tonk Road
Jaipur

Complaint comments  Comments  (63)

Complainant8871842
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE WITHDRAW Rs 5000 IN ABOVE SAID BRANCH ON[protected] ONE TIME ONLY.BUT Rs.5000 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON SAME DATE AND SAME TIME.THIS THING IS CAME TO KNOW FROM MINI STATEMENT ON[protected].REGARDING THIS, I HAVE COMPLAINTED MANY TIMES IN ABOVE SAID BRANCH, BUT I AM NOT GETTING ANY REPLY.KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE METHOD OF GETTING THE AMOUNT FROM THE BRANCH

BY,
V.PADMAVATHY

SBI Br saibaba colony, coimbatore — SBI ATM TRANSACTION

DEAR SIR,
I have withdrawn Rs5000 in above said branch on[protected] from my account one time only.But Rs5000 is deducted two times from my account in same time and same date. This thing is came to know from my mini statement on[protected].Regarding this, I have send many complaints to above said branch, but I have not received any reply. Kindly ask you, the method of getting the amount at earliest.

BY
V.PADMAVATHY
Respected Sir,
I have 2200rs in my account on 26/6/09. Then i have deposited a RS of 3100 on the date of 11/7/09. On the same day 11/7/09 i checked my balance its only 5101. 200rs is deducted from my account with out any reason. So i request you to retrive my 200rs. Plz take necessary actions reg this.

BY

District Central Co-operative Banks
ATM network providers

Madam / Dear Sir

Reconciliation of transactions at ATMs failure – Time limit

Please refer to our letter DPSS No.1424 and 711/02.10.02/[protected] dated February 11, 2009 and October 23, 2008 respectively on the captioned subject.In terms of instructions contained therein, banks are required to reimburse to the customers, the amount wrongfully debited on account of failed ATM transactions within a maximum period of 12 days, from the date of receipt of customer complaint. Reserve Bank of India has been receiving number of complaints, regarding the non adherence of banks to the instructions stipulated therein.Further, it has come to our notice that different banks have put in place different cut-off limits for permitting cash withdrawals from/for other bank customers.These issues have been comprehensively reviewed by the Reserve Bank of India. The banks may follow the following directives:

i) It is mandatory for the banks to reimburse the customers, the amount wrongfully debited on account of failed ATM transactions, within a maximum period of 12 working days from the date of receipt of the customer complaint.

ii) For any failure to re-credit the customers account within 12 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, the bank shall pay compensation of Rs.100/-, per day, to the aggrieved customer. This compensation shall be credited to the customer’saccount automatically without any claim from the customer, on the same day when the bank affords the credit for the failed ATM transaction.

iii) The issuer bank is entitled to claim such compensation paid to the customer from the acquirer bank, if the delay is attributed to the latter. By the same logic the ATM network operators shall compensate the banks for any delay on their part.

iv) Banks shall extend the scope of concurrent audit to cover cases of delay in reimbursing the customers for failed ATM transactions.

v) Each bank shall place a quarterly review of ATM transactions to its Board of directors, indicating inter alia, the quantum of penalties paid, reasons thereof and the actions taken to avoid recurrence of such instances. A copy of the note along with the observations of the Board shall be forwarded to the Chief General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Department of Payment & Settlement Systems, Mumbai.

2. The directive is issued under section 18 of Payment and Settlement Systems Act 2007, (Act 51 of 2007).Non-adherence to the provisions of this circular shall attract penalty as prescribed under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act 2007 (Act 51 of 2007).

3. Please arrange to place a copy of this circular before the Board.

4. Kindly acknowledge receipt.

sit addres www.rbi.org.in
sir i have applied home loan at vadavalli br ;thru proper formalities .all formalities completed. MR.RAJA KARTHIC knowing all details i have applied oct 2009 but so for i don, t received any responce from bank side .pl do the needful sir my mobil no [protected]

We are doing Matrimonial websites, I had ICICI Bank Online account then for our business convenient we had cancel our ICICI account then we have open new SBI account in Saiababa Colony Branch, Coimbatore. My A/C : [protected] A/C Name : Kammavar Kalyanamalai.com I have online account.

After opening I have request them to tech about SBI online transaction and policy also because already I have used ICICI online account but
SBI online account is full different so request them but they gave only user ID and Password all are created by SBI Staff

the I want to change my password for my privacy if we ask them always they told we are busy don't disturb us, again I told them kindly tech me how to use your account I also ready to pay but no staffs ready to tech us and guide us then how we can use account ? How to do our business?

Frequently they told if you don't know to use SBI online account you go to previous ICICI account, SBI is our nation bank not SBI staffs property

I never tolerate like this wordings kindly take action concern and guide us to How to use our account?

Thanks for your co-operation.

With Warm Regards,
RG Pothammal
Kammavar Kalyanamalai.com

hitesh jha
    Dear Sir / Madam

This is to bring to you notice that since this is almost 1 and 1/5 months pasased I have open an account with the SBI BANK ( SHANKAR GALI BRANCH) in the name of Shyam shankar Sharma but we have not received the ATM card and the pincode since today and whenever we are going to the bank they are not respendoing to our problem the Shankar Gali Branch staff is also not treating the customer so I want to register the complaint against the Branch Manager of SBI bank because when we are gone to open the account they have told that we cannt open the account as our address is of kandivali east but when we told that as per our knowledge we can open our account to any nearest branch but still thay not agree for the same and they have diverted to kandivali east branch which almost takes 1 hour from my home but still we had gone there and at there they have told that we required to pay minimum deposit of Rs 5000 to open the saving account at kandivali east branch so told that we have already open an saving account in sankar gali branch in the name of my self Hitesh Jha and I have just paid 1000 Rs as deposit so why we have to pay 5000 Here so they just told us that if we want to open the account we have to pay 5000 or we cant open the account here

After 1 weak we are gone to the sankar gali branch and talk to the manager itself but he is not ready to listen to anything and told that just confirm with the manager of kandivali east branch and when he spoke to that person he again told us that we can go there and know they will open our account at 1000 deposit but we refuse to go to there again because it is to far from our home at last after to many argument they agreed to open the account to there branch

SIR I really request to you kindly look forward to this problem as we are in the need of the atm card so please do the needful to us ASAP
    kindly let me know for any query please contact me on [protected]

With Regards,
    Hitesh Jha
    [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

D HARISH
      respected sir/madam,

i had made a transaction for online reservation, but due to some problem in the network i did not get my ticket confirmed even after giving my pin number which is the final step..so i tried again logging in, continuing the procedure of entering the details and giving my card details and pin number..but to my knowledge when i checked my balance in atm, i found that money got cut twice for the same ticket.
      if at all i had entered twice i should have got 2 tickets, instead i have got one ticket costing me twice the amount of a single ticket...my card details are[protected]D HARISH, SBI) my card number is[protected]- kindly check into the matter so that i can recover my lost amount...
      hoping so sir, thanking you

harish
      i had a sbi dabit card but some probalum. so i am takeing all the mony of my account but i whant use this atm so what charg is this.
      while making a online ticket booking there was an error in transition due to which ticket was not booked.
      i start booking ticket next time but still there was an error.then i asked my friend to book ticket through his sbi debit card but the result was same i.e, the ticket was not booked.
      but today when i got out the balance detail i found that Rs.721 was missing.
      i was booking my ticket from new delhi to kota junction.
      i had a sbi debit card but some problem. so i am takeing all the money of my account.
      but i whan to use same Account (atm) so what charg will applicable for me.
      less balance
      I[censored] R BOOK THE RAILWAY TICKET YOUR MONEY WILL REFUND WIHT IN 3 MONTHS.TRUST ME MY ANS.
      debit Rs. 857.00 my a/c no. [protected] for irctc ticket booking so ticket no given me but 857.00 Rs deduct my atm cord no.[protected] please send the some amount re-found my acount.

thanks
      but today when i got out the balance detail i found that Rs.857 was missing.
      i was booking my ticket from nagpur to nasik junction.

sbi a/c no.[protected]
      atm card no.[protected]

please send the some amount re-found my acount.

thanks

State Bank of India — INTer City Charges

kumar
        Hello

Beaware of SBI Inter City Charges, if you deposit money in any of SBI Branch they will charge you Rs...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (92)

SBI Net Banking — Login Error

ANOJ JOSE
        Kanhangad Branch
        Kasaragod Dist, Kerala.

Dear Sir

My...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

P. Santhosh kumar Reddy
        Sub:- V. Nagaraja Sarma, Typist, Principal Junior Civil Judge’s Court, Proddatur –SB. Account No. [protected] – State Bank of India, Main Branch, Kadapa – Withdrawal for Rs.10000/- made at ATM. Of SBH., RTC. Bus-stand, Kadapa – Cash Not received but it was debited to SB.A/c., -- Submission of Application for Credit of the said amount of Rs.10000/- -- Favourable Action – Requested – Regarding.
        Ref:- SB. Account No. [protected] – State Bank of India, Main Branch, Kadapa stands in the name of V. Nagaraja Sarma,

<><><>

I submit that I am operating SB. Account No. [protected]in State Bank of India, Main Branch, Kadapa. As on 26.12.2008 there is credit balance of Rs.2626-07 Ps., (Slip No.1). On 1.1.2009 at about 17-08 Hrs., I made enquiry through ATM., of SBH., RTC. Bus Stand, Kadapa and took mini statement. As per the Mini Statement (Slip No.2) my salary ofRs.10630/- was credited to my account referred above and the available balance of Rs.12677.07. As none is withdrawing cash from that ATM., then I made an attempt for withdrawal of rs.10000/- from another ATM., of SBH., RTC. Bus stand Kadapa kept in the same room. But I have not received cash though I waited for some time. Then I cancelled the transaction. Then I took mini statement to know whether the said withdrawal of Rs.10000/- was debited or not and I received slip “SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS”. (Slip No.3). Then I took Balance enquiry statement and I received slip (Slip No. 4) showing the balance of Rs.2026.07 (as shown in Slip No.4) which was the balance as on 26.12.2008 (as per Slip No.1). Mean while, the Officials of SBH., RTC., Bus stand, Kadapa came there to put cash in ATMs., I orally informed to one of the officials about not receiving the cash of Rs.10000/- and he stated that there may not be sufficient cash and that nothing will happen. Then I drew Rs.200/- from the same ATM., before the officials put cash, I received cash of rs.200/- and slip (Slip No.5) showing the balance of Rs.1826..07. Thereafter I have not made any attempt either for Balance enquiry or for withdrawal of Amount on 2.1.09.
        On 3.1.2009 I went to ATM., of SBI., Main Branch, Proddatur and took Mini Statements (Slip No.6 & 7) from Two ATMs., available in that room. Both the slips (Slip No. 6 & 7) showed the details of Crediting of Rs.10630/-; debiting of Withdrawal of Rs.10000/- for which I have not received cash; and Rs.200/- for which I received cash; and available balance of Rs.2477.07. Then I went to another ATM., of SBH., located in Mydukur Road, Proddatur, and took Mini Statement (Slip No.8) and the same details that were shown in Slips 6 &7.
        I, therefore, request you sir, to look into the matter and take necessary action in the matter and see that the withdrawal of Rs.10000/-(Ten thousand) made from the ATM. Of SBH., RTC. Bus stand Road, Kadapa on 12.1.2009 (After taking slip No.2) for which I have not received cash, may kindly be credited to my SB. Account No. [protected] (My Salary Account) of State Bank of India, Main Branch, Kadapa. For which act, I am very grateful to you Sir.

Sd/-
        (V. NAGARAJA SARMA)
        TYPIST,
        PRINCIPAL JUNIOR CIVIL JUDGE,
        PRODDATUR.
        Encl:
        Photostate copies of Slips 1 to 8 detailed above for perusal and necessaryaction.

Copy submitted to the Branch Manager, SBH., RTC., Bus stand Branch, Kadapa.
        sir/madum is it any payment services
        shaik imam is my name atm holder
        Respected Sir,

It would not be out of place to bring to your notice that the District Treasury office has sent the salary bills of this office staff for the month of January 2010 to the Treasury Branch SBI Kadapa through the Transaction I D.No. 043362 on 1-2-2010. The the Treasury Branch SBI Kadapa has the same to the Main Branch SBI Kadapa for transfering the salary of the individuals to their Accounts. It is quite shocking that the salaries have not yet been adjusted to the accounts of the individuals as on 4-2-2010.
        The salaries of the staff for the month of 12/2009 were transferred to the individual accounts on 5-1-2010.
        I therefore request your kindself that the concerened may please be instructed for prompt action in gard to transfer of salaries to the individual accounts immediately. This act of grace will enable this office staff to recieve the salaries without delay.
        yours faithfully
        Dy. Executive Information Engineer,
        Kadapa

yours faithfully
        Dy. Executive Information Engineer,
        Kadapa

Complainant4598345

This is to bring in your notice that I have given cheque of ICICI branch Hyderabad bearing the cheque no 110558 to you for the amount outstanding amount of 5020/- against my credit card no [protected] and this cheque I have given to the SBI agent who came to my house to collect in the month of August dated 07/08/08. He has given me the receipt and said my amount was cleared. And this amount got deducted from my account in the same month.

After few days from the date of payment i was getting calls from SBI credit card saying that i did'nt pay the credit card amount.
          I went to SBI credit card Office which is opposite to Anand theater in Hyderabad in the month of December with all the required proofs.

Then Sreeja who is an employee of SBI credit card came to clarify my queries, and i have submitted the bill payment receipt and icicibank deduction statement to her.She said she will look into this issue and also said that i will not get any calls from SBI credit card for the payment. Also she has provided a mobile number to contact her if i get any calls from SBI to pay the amount.

But i was surprised to know that the phone number that was provided by Sreeja is wrong and when i called to that mobile number one guy lifted the phone saying, that was his phone number and she don't know any person like sreeja.

And today Jan 12th 2009 i contacted Mr.Satish for the same and enquired about Sreeja. He has refused to share her phone number eventhough she misguided us by giving wrong information. Again i have submitted all the necessary details to him and the complaint number is[protected]

Also i have raised a complaint by calling to the customer care. Complaint Number[protected]

I am totally harrassed by the SBI credit card people as they were very rude and will end up giving some wrong information.
          I really do not know as to why the bank is putting me through this torture when I have cleared my outstanding credit card amount from your bank.
          I am totally disguested of this.

I just want to keep below points infront of you,

1. The customer service and the SBI credit card office people has been very harsh and has not been helpful
          2. They are rude and often end up giving wrong information to the clients.
          3. I am frustrated with SBI Credit Card.
          4. For the past 6 months I am getting calls from your SBI credit card frequently at least 7 times a day. Not only to my mobile but to my office extension telling Madhavi has not paid the amount to the person who lifted the phone.
          5. This is worst service i ever heard or faced till now.

Eventhough I heard from many people that no one from SBI credit card will respond to the mails from clients iam sending this mail. If i did not get a solution for this i will definetly escalate this to the other higher level.

Madhavi Manchala

sbi credit card in the name of Satish — harrassment through telephone threatening us

My letter below was sent to the address on 26/05/2008. No response has been received so far. If something could prevail upon the persons concerned to act on this, I would be thankful.
          i please for the reason that we are being threatened over phone by Sujatha.R and her people from telephone [protected];[protected] almost every day.
          To
          Mr. Ajay Bharti
          Ast. Vice President- Customer Services
          PO Bag 28- GPO, New Delhi-110001
          Ref: Credit Card[protected]

Respected Sir,
          I am thankful for the interim reply sent by you for my email on the subject. As we are not able to withstand the torture, we want your interference at the earliest possible time. I repeat here for your information the history of the case.
          There had been some pending payment of dues by my Son K.Sathish. He had used his credit card during the period from 29/7/2006 to 5/11/2006.
          All the other transactions except one debit about the teledraft are ok. After being pointed out that the teledraft claimed to have been sent to him did not reach, the debit on that account was reversed in March 2007. However all the statements between August 2006 and March 2007 carried the interest and penalty for the entire amount. Our prayer for reversal of the interest was accepted (by the customer relations officer) in August 2007. The customer relations officer calculated the amount payable as on 17th August 2007 after waiver the interest and penalty charged on the tele draft, and I was asked to pay 18628/- which was paid by me on behalf of my son. Even though we did not receive any communication on the final settlement, we were not much bothered about it as no further calls were there from the Bank.
          But again it had started now and we are asked to pay another Rs.28000 or so. The person who is calling for this purpose is very rude and she has been calling intermittently using all the tactics and is not prepared to listen our side at all. She has been threatening us about legal action etc etc.,
          In view of the fact that I am a long standing customer of SBI, I am patronising the State Bank of India for our office also, I hold a credit card myself [protected], I request you to be kind enough to look into the matter and to arrange for the immediate settlement of the issue.
          Yours sincerely
          Kumar

SBI Credit Card — rude and harrasment by recovery agents of icici

rude and unprofessional behavious of recovery agents. strict aactions to be taken against them. name of the recovery agetn of ahmedabad is sai enterprises. they claim that they are sbi collection agents. their languages are not ethical. i m planning to file FIR against them if they approach me again .

SBI Credit Card — Threatening and Harrassment

I even have the similar kind of problem. I used to pay regular payments to the bank in the beginning executive used to collect the money. Due to some financial crisis, two payments were missed, and thus they J blocked my card (as informed by SBI executive) and made it not usable. When I spoke with a person whom the executive dialed up, he introduced himself as the manager, however, said, evenif the whole outstanding amount is paid, the card cannot be unblocked, instead suggested me to close it. I agreed to it and the amount decided was Rs.20000. I said the amount will be paid in two instalments. On spot I gave a cheque of Rs.10000 (vide 81885) which was cleared on 09/09/2008 from my account towards the first instalment. Expecting the settlement letter soon, which was not received till date. To my surprise, the payment was credited in to the balance of the credit card. This I got to know after two months, all my calls to the respective excutive are gone futile. Almost from past 7 months, I have been receiving calls from various people asking for the payment. Visiting my residence at vague hours. Threatening of bringing police to my house and also talking to my Boss at office. Today, the situation has become worse, a person introduced himself as Mr.Tirupati Reddy called me at my lunch time and started arguing about the payments. Even after my clear explanation about the issue, he started asking if I had any proof that their executive had promised about the settlement. I have no proof, however, he argued with me and threatened that he would bring police to my house and discuss the same with my parents.
          Note: I totally paid 14400 towards my card after their executive had told me to settle the card for Rs. 20000, I said I would pay the difference amount and settle it.

Here I wanted to know few things,

1) Why collections departments try harassing even parents for the payments?
          2) Why would they not approach customers through court?
          3) Is there any way that I can stop them from bieng to my house?

looking forward for replies...
          Visit this link, refer point 5 Phase III

SBI Credit Card — Wrong information given by SBI credit card agent

I was initially promised some features like,

1) No service charge for IRCTC (train tickets) online booking
          2) No annual charge for this card, if i use 20000 per year that is enough.

But later, i called customer care and asked my card features. they said this card does not have these features and hence i also have to use 70000 per year. See, Marketing for a card matter is doesn't matter, but why your people give false statements on the features & benefits of the card. This is not the right approach to take the customer inside your service and it slowly disappointed even in my friends circle. There were so many consumer complaints regarding this, but inspite of that the reason for choosing SBI card is only for these features and when i came to know that these feature are not available then i don't like to use this card anymore. Please take necessary steps to resolve this issue, if your not going to take any action then i assume that this is in regular practice for SBI card who also encourages telecaller agents for giving false commitment. i have mention agent name and contact no

SBI card agent name & contact no: Kavitha & [protected]

Rgds,
          Sundar V
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

State Bank of India — ATM Card PIN Number yet not recd.

BIJENDRA SINGH
            Respected Sir,
            my a/c number is [protected], in SHIAMGANJ Branch (Branch Code - 1819), Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, i...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

VARUN KUMAR SURMA
            This is further to my earlier application which was submitted on December 16, 2008 as advised by the bank authorities, SBI Rajpur Branch. Please be informed, that this process has already taken over a month but unfortunately I have not received the card yet. You have already deducted the amount of Rs 200 as per the ATM Duplicate Charges on December 18, 2008 but I would like to know that now how and when would you process my request seriously. I request your good self to kindly arrange to issue a duplicate ATM Card immediately without loss of time and do the needful.

Yesterday I spoke to SBI Customer Care # [protected] and he was clearly saying that, they had not received any application regarding my Duplicate ATM Card.

Following are the related information on this topic:
            SBI Ticket No.: [protected]
            Account No.: [protected]

chinmay kulkarni
              Dear Sir/ Mam,

My name is Chinmay Kulkarni form pune I request you to give me the advice on the following issue.
              I was holding SBI Credit Card and was availing Medical Insurance on the same.
              While issuing the policy the customer care executive of SBI Cards offered me 2 modes of payment 1) Full Amount, 2) EMI from which i choose the EMI mode to pay the premium (approx 280 Rs per month) of the medical insurance.
              For the 1st year all the things went smoothly, But form the 2nd year at the time of renewal they just charged me the entire amount of the medical insurance which i was availing and did not inform by any means ( telephonic / writing ) At the same time i was in search a job so i some how missed to pay the minimum amount due on the due date.
              The collection agency called me and asked me for the payment in the next month and i payed them the amount which they told me (Rs 1, 000) by thinking that it might be the late payment fees + premium amount for two months. But in the very next month the min amount due came Rs 500 i got confused and tried to go through all the details and at that time i came to know that SBI has charged me the entire amount of the medical insurance policy which i was availing. So i called the customer care department of the SBI cards and told them the problem and also told them that it was their fault because they have not contacted me before charging me the full amount and also changing my payment mode.
              The answer form SBI was unexpected " They told me that it was my fault and i should have contacted them to tell that i would like to continue the same EMI option within 15 days of policy renewal and since 15 days are passed we cant help u on this matter" This is totally unfair because i have told them that i would like to go for EMI option and not for full payment option before going for the policy then " Who gave them the authority to change my payment option without informing me by any means (telephonic / writing ) when asked this question i was told that it is our SBI's policy and it is understood that the customer will give the call when the policy is going to get renewed. This is not mentioned in any of the documents which i have received nor i was told any thing about this.
              when i had conversation with the manager and told him that if he is not going to give me the option of EMI
              then i am not going to pay SBI any more and also don't want to avail the medical policy. then the manager asked me for few days time to solve the problem but he never called me.
              After some days i started receiving calls from collection department to pay the balance amount and started charging interest on the bal amount. I told them that i am not going to pay them a single rupee till they don't solve my problem, after that one of the executive told me to call the insurance company because it is in insurance companies hand to solve the problem and SBI have no rights to change it so i called to insurance company who told me that they have not any facility of paying premium in installment and it is the bank who offers this kind of facility and not the insurance company.
              So after that i have blocked my card and also stopped paying to SBI cards. But calls from SBI for collection has not stopped even though i have told them for several times that either solve my problem or i am not interested in the policy and will not pay you for the policy because i am not availing any benefits of the policy.
              So this is my problem, i am interested to know what can happened form this dead lock situation and what are the precautionary measures which i should take under this situation.
              Looking forward for your valuable advice.
              Thank You.
              Because of the insurance company you are in trouble with the credit card account.
              The bank will put interest charges until you pay the amount. Talk with the collection agent to bargain and pay some amount to close this issue.

I heard that if the amount is not being paid for more than a year, it will be considered as bad dept, however I am not sure about this.
              My name is Snehajeet gupta.I am 23 years old.I was working for IBM Daksh BPO for a year, when HDFC credit card Department, got my number from some so called "Database" and started pestering me to take up credit card of their company.I declined, but the calls never stopped coming.Finally I agreed to take up a credit card and everything was well.Then i used the credit card, After making purchases worth Rs.12, 000, my credit card was ot being accepted at any outlet.I got in touch with them only to find out that my credit limit itself was Rs.12, 000.I put forward a request to increase my credit limit, but my request wasant kept.Then i got my bill and started making payments, 1st Rs.2, 000, then Rs.1, 000 and in total Ive already paid around Rs.5, 000to Rs.6, 000 by now.But my bills just wouldnt come down, it kept on increasing.They charged me RS.1000 extra on every bill as overlimit fee + finance charges.In the meantime, I lost my job due to the recession.I continued to pay my bills.Sometimes I would miss the minimum amount due by just 1 or 2 days for which i would get charged another Rs.500.So overall, on a month on month basis my bill went up by Rs.1, 500.I tried to bring it down.I was unable to make a lumpsum payment because of the fact that i was jobless.Although they charged me an overlimit fee plus late payment fee, and inspite of the fact that i was making payments, the collections department wouldnt let me sleep.They kept on calling.Yesterday that is 12th of August 2009, One guy named Mr.Mohammed Asif from the collections department abused me, he was talking in a way which cannot be thought of.I was wondering how a Bank could treat their customers like this.I told him of my problem and tried to make a settlement, Or they could somehow make an arrangement so that i wouldnt be charged any more.And I would be able to pay off my dues.Ive used the card for Rs.12, 000.I made a payment of Rs.6000 and interest has been charged to the extent of Rs.5000 more.So i would be paying an additional 11000 more.Requested him, but he just abused me more.I was absolutely dumbstruck.If this was US, a suit for defamation couldve been filed against the company and such unethical and unlawful practices would be put to an end.Though we daily read in the papers about the kind of harrassment dealt with customers from teh credit card dept, litlle has been done about it.Is there any legal procedures that can be followed?Can i seek some legal assistance in this regard?What should I do?Looking forward to your valuable advice.
              Thanking You,
              Yours Faithfully
              Snehajeet Gupta

elizabeth chandra
                i purchased a TW in HDFC bank in August 2006, my account is with SBI bank and i opted for

ECS for paying the TW loan EMi, my first EMI dated 5.8.2006 has been debited from my SBI

savings account but it was not transferred or credited to my HDFC TW loan account instead

they transferred that EMI of Rs 1560 to some other person account, they didnt notice the

error for loan time, my TW loan tenure was over and i requested for NOC from HDFC bank the

claimed that my August 2006 due is bounced and i've to pay the EMI with penalty, now the

state bank has accepted the mistake they commited

hence i need a justice from SBI bank and they should pay all August month due with penalty

imposed by HDFC as these issues are caused due to the mistake done by SBI officers
                I have receved payment throught ECS. Message is not receveing to my mobile. What is the steps i have to do for receve the message to my mobilr? help me please

i`m working at h.v.f avadi and also have account from that branch my mobile no is
                [protected] i want message alert, so please activate
                thanking u
                SIR,
                I AM HAVING ACCOUNT SBI HVF AVADI. THEY ARE HAVING A DIRTY HABIT DOING DEBIT SWEEP AND PUTTING THE AMOUNT IN MOD WHICH I NEVER FILLED OR AGREED TO. I REQUEST THEM PLEASE TO BE MORE CAREFUL IN FUTURE. I
                HI

I am Yogesh.S have paid the money through SBI ATM DEBIT CARD OF RS 2529 on 27th Nov 2013 for AMCAT Test but the transaction gt failed and didnt get the money credited to my account.Please reply me ASAP and inform me through my mail id : [protected]@gmail.com. Mention in mail that when will the money get credited.

Yogesh.s

State Bank of India — Demand draft

sanjay baldwa
                  R/sir,
                  I have made a demand draft no "427025" from SBI, (branch Code 07375) on 05/11/08 of Rs 3200/- as...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

TAPAS CHAUDHURI
                  With deep regret I am to inform you that inspite of repeated requested to your customer care excutive I am not receiving the monthly statement of my account regularly. Please take necessary action so thatl I can receive my statement well before the day of payment at my resiential address given below.

Tapas Chaudhuri
                  37, Battala Bye Lane(1)
                  PO : Hindmotor
                  Distt : Hooghly
                  PIN - 712 233(WB)

State Bank of India — Difficulty in refund of excess payment

Dinesh Bajaj
                    I have a credit card of SBI having no. 5264 XXXX XXXX 3893, I have been harassed from SBI Credit Card’s services.
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

State Bank of India — Re issue ATM Card

Complainant1035600
                    I broke my ATM card i wan to re issue new ATM card. How can i do this please help me how to do this...

If any...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Complainant1331825
                    To Dated : 07.01.09
                    Mr. Amit Kalra,
                    Manager-Customer Services,
                    SBI Card.

Sub: Cancellation of Privilege Circle Membership.
                    Ref: Letter No. MQ[protected] dated November, 2008

Dear Mr. Amit Kalra,

Consequent to my application dated 4th December, 008 wherein I had appraised you about the bill amount regarding “ Privilege Circle Membership”. Thereafter, our tee-conversation on the subject on 24th December, 008.

During our tele-con. you had mentioned that I have to pay Rs. 856/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fiftysix only) . Ref Code; NXD, December 17, 2008, In this regard, I had made payment of Rs.856/-( Rupees Eight Hundred Fiftysix only) vide ICICI Bank, Cheque No. 956402 dated 26th December, 2008.

Further, you had also mentioned that the ‘Privilege Circle Membership’ of mine has been cancelled and it will be shown in the next statement. It is pertinent to mention here that in this regard I had a talk to Mr. Raju amd Ms. Neelam, Executive Customer Services of New Delhi also.

Hence, you are humbly requested to send one of your Executive (responsible person) to collect the “Intact Gift Packet” offered to me on or before execution of the next statement. Hereafter, if it is not collected within this period, I would NOT BE RESPONSIBLE in any circumstances.

Waiting for your positives response.

Thanking you,

( BIPLAB KUMAR DE ) SBI Card No. [protected]
                    Copy to : Copy to :

1). SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.
                    DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 12th Floor,
                    Block-2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.
                    2). SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd
                    P.O.Bag No. 28, G.P.O, New Delhi-110001.
                    3). AVP Customer Services, Tower C, 11th Floor, DLF Infinity Towers,
                    Block-1, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002.
                    4). SBICPSL, P.O.Bag No.24, GPO, New Delhi-110001.
                    I have the same experience. If State Bank of India, is giving notice to this, then they must take steps to stop this illicit promotional activities.

Mrs. Dash
                    The offer is consist of 4 items.

(1) One basic air ticket which costs Re.1 by maximum airlines. The taxes shall be borne by the Card holder
                    (2) One quartz watch, which costs maximum Rs.100
                    (3) Vacation handling charges extra which is available in offseason period only.

Extra point 500 points

It is cheating. People should be aware of this

vijay Kumar Bhat
                      Ref no SBI CARD NO - [protected]

Refer to the above credit card no, I have given a letter long back to discontine my membership and still Iam getting statement every month saying the credit card has been blocked and the account is overdue.
                      When I have given letter 3-4 years back confirming my disagreement with your SBI card, I don`t understand why still the statement is generated and my name is appearing as defaulter of credit card

I like to inform you once again that, please deactivate the card and see that I should not get any more monthly statement and reminders to my address.

Please act immediately and I expect a confirmation on this effect. For any clarrification, Please call to my mobile no [protected]
                      Ref no SBI CARD NO -[protected]

Refer to the above credit card no, I have lodged a telephonic complaint against two fraudulent transactions made on my card.

Transaction#1 :

Dated : 26/7/2009
                      In favor of :ZML9.com.NOREBILLS.NE Riga (LV)
                      Amount Debited: USD 39.90

Transaction#2:

Dated : 25/8/2009
                      In favor of :ZML9.com.NOREBILLS.NE Riga (LV)
                      Amount Debited: USD 39.90

I would like to notify that no such transactions have been made on the above mentioned dates for this firm. Kindly look into this issue and credit USD 79.80 or its equivalent INR to my SBI account.

Please act immediately and I expect a confirmation on this effect. For any clarification, Please call on my mobile no (0)[protected] or +[protected].
                      Ref no SBI CARD NO -[protected]

Refer to the above credit card no, I have lodged a telephonic complaint against a fraudulent transaction made on my card.

Transaction Details:

Dated : 25/09/2009
                      In favor of :CTT [protected]
                      Amount Debited: USD 119.02

I would like to notify that no such transactions have been made on the above mentioned dates for this firm. Kindly look into this issue and credit USD 119.02 or its equivalent INR to my SBI account.

plz. check my last tracstion which was related to pvr ticket booking.
                      I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. INSPITE OF THIS I HAVE DROPPED CHEQUE OF LOCAL SBI DATED 06 NOV 2009. THE AMOUNT STILL NOT DEBITED FROM MY ACCONT.

JATINDER SINGH

Sbi A / C — SBI A/C CHQ & ATM NOT RECIEV

Complainant8595972
                        look 3 time i try to submit my complaint

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at rediffmail.com.
                        I'm...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Shashi Bhushan Badoni
                        I have lodged following complaint at SBI, Chandi Chowk as well As Sidharth Extension Branches of SBI (which is self explanatory) but nobody is paying any heed to my grievance. You are requested to kindly look into it, if possible please help me in getting my hard earned money of Rs.10000/- from SBI.

"I have made a written complaint on 9-1-2009 to my SBI branch Chandni Chowk, Delhi (Sh. Suresh Kumar) regarding sudden fault in SBI ATM on 8-1-09 at Sidhartha Extn.(Branch No.60360) at about 1-30PM while I was trying to withdraw Rs.10, 000/-in between the ATM became out of order and Rs.10, 000/- was debited from my SB A/C No.[protected]. I immediately informed your help line also because that day was Bank holiday(Muhharam). But nothing is still being done till date while I repeatedly contacted to Chandni Chowk Branch as well as Sidhartha Extn. Branch of SBI. Rs.10, 000/- may be credited in my account at the earliest because it is the totally fault of your ATM. I may be saved from mentally harassment because nobody listening me".

Shashi Bhushan Badoni

(4 minutes ago)
                          Biotique - Bio Green Apple Shampoo/ Received item but wrong quantity
                          (8 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Date change many time of delivery
                          (11 minutes ago)
                          bosch express wash 7kg fully automatic front load washing machine
                          (14 minutes ago)
                          My product not delivery
                          (16 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          mobile number change without otp from old phone