[Resolved] Traffic Police Kharghar — wrong issued e challan

Mahesh Nakade on Jun 24, 2019
My challan no: nvmcm[protected]

The indecent happens on 24/06/2019 in between 6.00-6.30. I am travelling from monkey point, kharghar to d-mart, sector-18 kharghar. The distance nearly 2-3 km.
On the way traffic police give me hand signal to stop from the corner of road. I am ignoring that it suppose to not for me. As this is my daily routine.
Now he charge me e-challan of 1700/- for the fallowing rule:
1. Not wearing helmet.-
Why for such short distance as i am living in kharghar only. But its ok. Fine has accepted.

2. Violation of hand signal.
He give me hand from the corner and i am not looking. How i will conciser it is for me. As it is my daily routine. Before this no one give me such signal in kharghar. Still its ok.

3. Rash driving.
I am not driving bike rashly. As shown in image i also giving the indicator & apply break for the car which has slow down. My bike speed not more than 45km/ph. How he judge or please let me know what is the rash driving according to him.
He is claim me because of just ego or may be nothing to earn from me in the form of brief the person on this duty that should not be happens. I will not pay this.
What is the procedure for the same. Please let me know.
Kindly resolve matter as soon as possible. Many traffic police men did this due to ego problem or not getting brief.
This kharghar node stop. Also traffic police allow private vehicle such as privet buses, tempos, private cabs and due to this at that point traffic is very crowdy and did not fallow the any rule.

Looking forward to look into this matter.

Mahesh nakade

wrong issued e challan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019
Not resolved
Updated by Mahesh Nakade, Jul 15, 2019
NO any updates from RTO
Updated by Mahesh Nakade, Jul 15, 2019
I have to challenge this.
Please let me know the procedure.

Traffic Police Kharghar - wrong issued e challan