Yamaha Motor India
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care

India - 201306

2019
Awesome

Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Yamaha dealers are asking 3 months time for delivering the yamaha fz series bikes .not revealing the exact problem. But providing offers for scooters
Sep 15, 2021

Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 06, 2021
Dear Swami Narla,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you further, we request you to please escalate your concern at our Toll Free Number:[protected].

Team Yamaha India

I own an FZ V3 and I did my third service at Whitefield Yamaha Motors, Whitefield, Bengaluru. The service was fine but they did not enter the service record into their database. As a result, in the database, it is shown that I have missed a service. I have called the service center and even the service manager multiple times but even after months, they have not taken any action. I'm currently being denied of my warranty claims due to this.

References:
    1. Invoice no: HO1920JI 14205 dtd. 14.03.20
    2. Vehicle reg. no.: KL 08 BU 3911

All other details can be provided on request.

Dear Harris,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Saturday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

I have purchased yamaha fzs v3.0 in 2019 dec 13. still the ex showroom dealer has not given me my rc. he said it yet not came to their showroom.
      i live at cooch behar, west bengal. i cannot ride out of my district. rto reg no is WB64W4768. PLEASE HELP ME

Sep 16, 2021

My Name :- Tushar vashishth
        Bike:- Fz-s
        Chassis No :- ME1RG6621M0106902
        Contact No:- [protected]

I have complaint with the Yamaha very bad quality engine with in 8 months of purchase engine shows problem having abnormal sound and Yamaha authorized service center Nothern Yamaha Faridabad ask engine need to open and need repair of half engine.

Regularly i have service in the bike at 3000 kms even after that i have faced such a issue.
        Yamaha change the bike or recall it for the new engine

Tushar

Team Yamaha

From last 15 days I'm waiting for my bike to get repair...few days back I met a small accident due to which I left my bike at Northern motors NIT, Faridabad, Haryana...they are just giving me time assurance but not my bike ...it's too much now and they are behaving very rude ...pls do something I need my bike back
          Sep 12, 2021

Bussan auto finance
            Sep 12, 2021

The fiber tank installed in FZS V3 bs6 model is worst quality. Each and every customer is facing this issue 1000+ videos are...
              My name is vivek modini 2months back exactly on this day i.e.[protected] i got my new bike Yamaha-FZS from RADHIKA AUTOMOBILES,...
              Hi there,

I am very disappointed with the services provided at yamaha service center as its my new bike and...

To the manager in kompally service center Arjun auto service center is manager is taken my bike Yamaha FZ s iam to 11:00am date[protected] is geven my bike service center iam going to 2:00pm delivery but is service is not deliver is talking to much is manager service center no iam not service u bike take back to u bike my go back ok iam telling to u head office but he telling go complete no problem is name Harish Goud no [protected] is service center manager no comments but my bike is not serviceing is my name Balakrishna my mobile no [protected]

Dear Balakrishna,

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Respected sir/madam
                i purchased a Yamaha FZS V3 in June of 2020 but from the date of the purchase i am facing a lot of problems in my bike. Within a week i realized that my bike is not getting the top speed. It goes only 100kmph to 103 kmph on the highway. I raised the complaint regarding this problem but service center staff assured me that it will be resolved after the service but the problem remain same. Within 6 mounts i had to change clutch plates of the bike. Now again its getting problem and as i visit the center they said ring piston has to be changed. I am assured i got a faulty piece. I request you kindly to change my bike with another one. I belong from a middle class family and i cant afford that much cost in every 2 or 3 months.

Purchased date : 23/07/2019
                  Getting an average of 27 per litre even after serviced by yamaha service. Still haven't got better result.
                  Last service regarding service: 23/08/2021
                  Engine no. E3Y4E0265246
                  Chassis no. ME1SED1X8K0024841
                  Vehicle no. UP70EZ7428

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                  Please contact authorized dealer to address your concern.

For further assistance, we request you to kindly contact our Customer care at Toll Free Number[protected].

Team Yamaha India

Sir, i have bought my vehicle this year in march.I have rode only 1000 kms and availed all service in due time.The reason for complain is that the outer glass of meter of my bike is attracting small cracks due to regular use mainly beacuse of sunlight.However this should not happen.This represents the poor quality .Although this issue is not common but i am experiencing it somehow.So i request you to resolve my issue.My nearest servie center and delearship are avoiding it by saying this is not their responsibility.
                    Sep 08, 2021

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                    We request you to please share your contact details with us to assist you further.

Updated by aakshdiurot
                    You can contact me through [protected].
                    Shekhar Anand
                    You can contact me through my phone number [protected]
                      I Am, Puneeth Gowda. I bought a Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Vintage Edition bike on 12 Feb 2021, at Yamaha Showroom in Bangalore . Since...

I had bought my new bike on 20 July and it has been 1and a half month still the bluetooth is not connecting to my mobile, and the nearest showroom is not taking any action as such.
                      I have been trying to follow up with them but no use.
                      RTO clearance is not done, number plate is stuck because of that, bluetooth bike without bluetooth facility.
                      The issue must be resolved by the end of his week.
                      Oct 12, 2021
                      Sep 08, 2021

Team Yamaha
                        Am, Anwar I bought a bike at 5 June 2021, at Phoenix yamaha kattur, Trichy . From that day I have an issue at Bluetooth connectivity,...
                        I am ANU MAITY C/O Pulin Maity Address-Amdai, Egra, distt-E.medinipur(WB)Pin-721447 & mob-[protected].
                        I purchased a...

I purchased Yamaha FZ FI V3 in June-2020 from Suman motors mathura
                        my bike have starting issue (bike late start and sometimes did not start if stand unopeartional for more than a day. i raised this issue in agency during routine service twice but Agency did not focus on it and did some wiring loose tight and send me back, now on monday (30/8/2021) when i again visit the agency for routine bike service i again raised the same issue but this time agency service team told me that my bike battery is dad it will not work .when i asked for battery change than they told that battery warranty has been expired and refused to change the battery.
                        Oct 7, 2021

my contact no. is [protected]
                        User name - Brijmohan
                        Mobile number-[protected]
                        Email id -co.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Chassis number- ME 1RG662BK0003549
                        Nature of Complaint - BATEERY ISSUE
                        Concerned dealership -SUMAN MOTORS MATHURA (UP)
                        Retail date -JUNE-2020

MySelf Arun,

My contact details

Mail: arundev.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Phone: [protected]

Issue :

I have a frequent battery issue and visited Yamaha service center [ SRI MOTORS FIRM-SERVICE CENTRE ] Valasaravakkam address shared below. Even after visiting the service center a couple of times, my battery draining issue is not yet resolved. Also, they are not covering the battery under warranty. Kindly help to solve this issue.

Note: Battery warranty available till Dec 2021

Address of the service center

SRI MOTORS FIRM-SERVICE CENTRE

NO 9, A.R.STREET, JANAKI NAGAR, VALASARAVAKKAM, NEAR McDONALDS, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600087. Phone:[protected]
                          Oct 10, 2021

Dear Arun

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Dear Arun

We tried reaching you but we didn't get your response, we request you to please reach out to us at our Toll Free number:[protected].

Hi Team,

Didn't receive the call. Kindly help this issue to sort out thanks in advance

My nearest dealership in barpeta assam and thy don't response to my complain please help me with that .. my bike is yamaha mt 15 bs6 purchase on November 2020 and im having big problem with milage its only 30 to 35/L
                            Oct 7, 2021