Zomato Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Zomato

Having problems with Zomato?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zomato customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zomato

122002

Zomato Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Zomato reviews & complaints page 2

My id not verify please sir my id actived kar do call me team

My name sudarshan Sonawane
    Zomato id :- FE2423959
    Mob no :- [protected]
    Gmail :- [protected]@gmail.com

I have opened an account on zomato ne given app for delivery boy job in zomato and id is opened by depositing 250 rupees but it is pending please verify my id.
    Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received delivery in damage condition against order id : [protected]. i raised complaint same day (11th Jan 2023) at [protected]@zomato with picture taken in front of delivery boy, but nothing happened till date.

I throw compete order in dustbin and my money got wasted but hardly matters to Zomato.
      Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello respected zomato, my name is Surendar from Hyderabad kphb colony, am newly joined zomato, working fom last 15dys, my earnings also deducted on behalf of onboarding fees, thats no issues, but am new to zomato, don't know about the order denials, few orders denied by myself I agree my mistakes, but it was by mistake happened, due to my health issue nd bike issue both, so for that mistake, my I'd terminated by zomato, am unable to work, tried to contact zomato team but no one responding, raised many tickets, but also no proper response, I request zomato plz active my id again, Me nd my family fully dependent on zomato, so I request zomato plz unblock my I'd as soon as possible, thanking you zomato, my I'd is FE1280950
        Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My zomoto id terminated please re active

Account terminated
            Zomato ID FE2231988
            Due order details please help to get activated
            Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account has been terminated due to delay of order which leaded to cancellation of the order. My phone screen got broken and touch was not working and due to that i wasn't able to deliver the orders and this made my account terminated. Please reactivate my account. I'm really very sorry Zomato team for the trouble.i will make sure not to cause any problem like that please kindly reactivate my account.

Name : Shaik niamathullah ishaq

Account : FE2135342

E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Your's sincerely,
              Ishaq.
              Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My I'd is disabled from Saturday, today is Thursday I raise a ticket also but no response from team

Good morning sir/ma'am
                  I Nima Tamang would like to work as a Zomato delivery boy in your company..
                  My I'd is FE2413284
                  I would like to request you to activate my I'd...
                  Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered from zomato using mobikwik zip and payment of 151 rupees was successful but after redirecting to zomato it shows payment faild, tried contacting them through their email support and no one responded after that i tried contacting them through their instagram still no response their chat option also i tried still i haven't recieved a refund .
                    Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I ordered pizza from a restaurant through zomato. And when i received it I was completely shocked opening the pizza which was eaten from inside.. I don't know it was either delivery guys fault or Restaurant's.Its really disappointing as a customer.When I complained it to them through twitter and email.. None responded correctly

Hi team,
                        Maqbool Ali Ahmed Here
                        From Hyderabad
                        My Zomato id Terminated for poor performance give me a one chance to improve my skills I'm apologies for my mistake please activate my account please solved this issue.
                        FE2146093
                        Maqbool Ali Ahmed
                        Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Bro did the Zomato team reactivate your account??

I placed an order of cake from the restaurant but when the order arrived, i could not receive the call since i did not hear it, so the Zomato has cancelled my order by saying that food is being wasted so cancelling your order and charged a cancellation fee of 288 rs. But I ordered the same cake again from the same restaurant just after 30 minutes of the previous delivery. So that means the food isn’t wasted in this case. But still Zomato charged me the cancellation fee and didn’t refunded the amount.

Dear Sir
                            I'm Zomato delivery partner since 2019. Kindly activate my FE ID 783201.

Thx

EF2166391
                              30to31 December 2022 payout not received my bank account please help
                              Ticket generated kar diya par koi salution nahi milaa TL BHI PHONE PICK NAHI KARTA
                              Jan 8, 2023
                              30to31 December ka weekly payout not received my bank account please help 8178252005 FE2166391
                              Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Kab aayegaa paise mere account please kuch to bolo

Zomato — Issue with payout not received in bank account and tl not helping . He didn't received a call, I call many time but he is not received
                                Sumit saini
                                30 or 31 December
                                My 1 weeks payout not received in bank account. Because .I raised ticket support team is resolved. My 1 week payment is 30 or 31 December.I raised tiket for that but nothing will happen. Because the date is not shown. And our new TL is not answering, I call more than 50times in his number but his number is switched off. The behaviour of TL is not good . His number is always switched off. If we in emergency where we should get help. Pls 🙏🏼 do something for my payout.
                                Jan 8, 2023
                                Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Zomato profile verification is pending still
                                  Normally take 3 to 6 hours.but my varification is still pending more than 8 hour's

Dir zomato my id terminated please activate my id my id fe2100071

Order ID- [protected]
                                      I have order pizza from Zomato but the delivery boy cancel my order and I say please don't cancel my order but he cancel order and the food is also waste and my money is also waste I need refund my money I contact in Zomato customer care but they did not provide any resolution

Dear Zomato team,

This email is to bring to your notice that the Subway order of 3 subs did not get delivered. I want a full refund for the same including the partner's tip which had included upfront. There are a few suspicious activities also related to the delivery partner that I have noticed.

1. I approved his entry to the society at 10.05 pm and he left the society at 11.09 pm. What was he doing inside...