Bharati College Delhi University — not providing the degree

C-4, Dada Satram Mamtani Marg, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058a, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 mbaks3 on Aug 25, 2019
I had done my b.com degree (Ncweb) in the year 2012 from bharati college janak puri. Regarding my degree, i was not in the country from last 3 years due to which i could not collect it and it’s been a month now i’m following up with the college so that i can get my degree but every time i visit college is closed and during the weekdays the college authorities refused to provide the degree for a non collegiate student and ask to come on sunday and when i go on sunday’s it’s always closed without any intimation to other students since there have been no classes from a month. Even after explaining the situation to the staff they refused to lend any support in this regard. I informed the concerned person that i have to submit the degree in urgent basis to my company for the validation purposes but unfortunately i have not got any help from the staff because of which i might have to bear some repercussions in my current employment. Hence, i would be really grateful if i can get an assistance in this matter.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0