Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Madam

Sub: Clear/Delete my name from the CIBIL defaulters list which is still unclear...

I have a personal loan from citi financial my account no.14629576.i want to settle this account but not now becouse i'm facing some financial problem and could not pay next 6months.so please stop mentaly harassment by your staff.they calling me 8 to 10 times in a day. please save my life i'm heart patient, and not ready to bear these kind of calls.i received call from number given below[protected]-[protected] [protected]-[protected] [protected]
Regds
kishore kr grover

CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd — harrasment

unessarily doing a harrasment with me because o[censored]nable to pay an EMI just know.I requested him to please give me some time to pay the dues,But he had not listen my words and harras us day to day with using corrupt words.

We had taken loan amount of Rs 23,000 from Citi financial concumer finance India Ltd ,A/c No. 6512155, and now i had cleared last instalment amount of Rs 1085 on dt 12.09.07. There is no dues from my side.
    My Details: Dinesh Mohan Sarshwat,S/o late Sri Omprakesh Sarshwat,
    Nagla Devkaran, Post Hayatpur,Mathura.(U.P). Ph No:[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

This is kamesh. What is my loan agreement number ?

Name:D.Kameshwaran

Address: No 253 8th cross street

T. P Chatram

Chennai-10

Mobile number:[protected]

Please send the details below gmail id or Mobile number.

[protected]@gmail.com

Kameshwaran.d
    still now NOC not recived
    We had taken loan of from Citi financial concumer finance India Ltd, LiDi 72381035, and now i had cleared last instalment amount of Rs 1650. There is no dues from my side.
    My Details: ARUN JAIN, S/o BISHAN DAYAL JAIN, MB-90, MASTER BLOCK SHAKARPUR DELHI 110092 ([protected])

I am Rajiv Kumar, i am a customer of city financial since 2006. At present my loan account no is 14491914. First i got loan from Mumbai, Fort branch my interest rate was 27 % pa. when i got loan that time his branch representive guide me you can take top up every after 6 month when you approved for top up loan your interest will be down at least three to six % pa. after some time i got top up from same branch and after that i was transfer from mumbai and again i applied for top up at Kolkata Kankurgachchi branch and after some time i got a top up. but after that now they refuse to give me top up. their reply was so negative. your cheque was bounced and like that. on this regard i already give clearification why my cheque was bounced they are not ready to liten me. i also make so many complain online and and also spoke on phone to customer service but they also not ready to give me clear reply. my last mail and the company reply i copy at the end ple refer it.

Rajiv Kumar
      Mob - [protected]
      Email id - [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Mr. Kumar,

This is with reference to your mail regarding your Personal Loan facility with us wherein you have raised concerns on the delay in enhancement of your loan facility.

In this regard, we would like to reiterate that the offer made to the customer for the loan facility is subject to terms and conditions, which includes evaluation against the credit parameters of the company.

Further, we regret to inform you that in accordance to our credit parameters; currently, we are unable to provide you with a loan of your choice. Also, we would like to share with you that our branch official, has already spoken to you. We understand that our officer has already updated you with the requisite information.

Mr. Kumar, CitiFinancial is committed to setting service standards which are completely aligned to surpassing our customers’ expectations. It is our endeavor to effectively listen to our customers, ensure prompt support to address their grievances and provide them exceptional customer experience. If our interface has left you with an impression to the contrary, we express our regrets and hope our future interaction will fully restore your confidence in our services.

In case you require further clarifications, please contact us through any of the channels mentioned below. Also, kindly quote the aforesaid Loan Account Number in all your future correspondence with us.

Assuring you of our best service always.

Customer Service & Quality
      CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd.

Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 11:46 AM
      To: We Care
      Subject: Re: Loan Account Number 14491914

again i wrote about personnel loan. your organisation must be give me reply why not i take topup. when i pay 27 % interest that time i was illigable now the interest rate should be reduced by your organisation i am not illigable. i want neat and clean sentence used by your organisation so that i can take further action againt you through various media like consumer forum, civil court etc. after that your organisation must be take serious action when your client put up some request. your organisation not putting any efforts on my case i know because i received a call from your call centre and she asked me some question why your cheque bounce and when you put up last complain do you have last mail copy send it again etc. that conversation proved that your organisation not talk to your branch and decide i am not illigible. all question asked by your call centre should be asked to the branch. and the cheque bounce case one of the gentle man on the phone (call centre) told me your charges reverse on branch without any reason that is depend on branch. its not necessary that the charge reverse for cheque bounce should be have any reason. that means your branch should do any thing. this is my last mail and hope your organisation take serious action. if i am defaulter then my name should be in defaulter list on various place that is organised by another media also.

Loan a/c No.11266316
        I have availed a consumer loan of Rs 75000/- @ 19.25% interest Flat per annum ( to be charged on reducing balance of the principal outstanding amount over the tennure of the loan)from city financial dt 29 Mar 07 and paid 33 instalment of Rs 2989/- each every month.

The citi financial has imposed Flat rate interst for 42 month and made EMI of Rs 2989/- each (75000 X 19.25% X 3.5 yrs =50551 (interest Plus 75000) = 125551 divided by 42 = 2989 ) to be payable up to oct 10

My contention is that it is flat rate not flat rate per annum as stated above and there is NO element of interest on reducing balance as per aggreement.

I explained them that in Flat rate annum ( to be charged on reducing balance of the principal outstanding amount over the tennure of the loan ), the principal component of EMI though reduced every month, is summated annually. Therefore, the interest is calculated on the original loan amount for the entire year. At the end of the year, the accumulated principal component is deducted from the original loan amount and the interest for the next year is calculated on this reduced loan amount.

Now in my case the calculation of interst should have been as follows:----

1st year 75000X19.25% = 14437.50 ( interest) ( 29 mar 07 to 28 mar 08)
        Add principal = 75000.00
        Total = 89437.50
        EMI return 1st year= 35868.00 ( 12 X 2989 )
        Balance amount = 53569.50

2nd year 53569.50 X 19.25%= 10312.12 ( interest) ( 29 mar 08 to 28 mar 09 )

Add principal = 53569.50
        Total = 63881.62
        EMI return 2nd year= 35868.00 ( 12 X 2989 )
        Balance amount = 28013.62

3rd year 28013.62 X 19.25%= 5392.62 ( interest 29 mar 09 to 28 mar 10 )
        Add principal = 28013.62
        Total = 33406.24
        paid up to Jan 10 = 26901.00 (EMI paid from may 09 to jan 10 )
        Balance amount as on today= 6505.24

this amount will be paid in next two month.
        As such my loan which is going to be paid within next month is asked to pay up
        to oct 10
        you are requested to look into this matter and and advise me

JASWANT SINGH SAMRA ( Borrower )

CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd — Cheating on calculation of interest

Loan a/c No.11266316

Now in my case the calculation of interst should have been as follows:----

1st year 75000X19.25% = 14437.50 ( interest) ( 29 mar 07 to 28 mar 08)
        Add principal = 75000.00
        Total = 89437.50
        EMI return 1st year= 35868.00 ( 12 X 2989 )
        Balance amount = 53569.50

2nd year 53569.50 X 19.25%= 10312.12 ( interest) ( 29 mar 08 to 28 mar 09 )

Add principal = 53569.50
        Total = 63881.62
        EMI return 2nd year= 35868.00 ( 12 X 2989 )
        Balance amount = 28013.62

3rd year 28013.62 X 19.25%= 5392.62 ( interest 29 mar 09 to 28 mar 10 )
        Add principal = 28013.62
        Total = 33406.24
        paid up to Jan 10 = 26901.00 (EMI paid from may 09 to jan 10 )
        Balance amount as on today= 6505.24

this amount will be paid in next two month.
        As such my loan which is going to be paid within next month is asked to pay up
        to oct 10
        you are requested to look into this matter and and advise me

JASWANT SINGH SAMRA ( Borrower )
        sir my a/ no.15306439 i am closed by personal loan a/c please send my account copy and final payment informed immediately

k.senthilkumar
        Citi finace always cheat the cutomer by confusing them, I am also a victim...They offered me loan with interest rate 14 %, i confirmed its reducing by verbally with their offical, finally when i got the loan it was flat rate which is equal to 23 % reducing rate...
        Pradeesh

NAME : RAJESH ANANTHANARYANAN
          PF NO: DL/19961/5710

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ASR FORM IN THE MONTH OF SEP 2009.

I GOT A REPLY FROM CITIFINANCIAL THAT IT WILL BE PROCESSED IN THREE MONTHS TIME.

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY UPDATE ON THE ABOVE MATTER.

I REQUEST YOU TO PROCESS MY QUERY IMMEDIATELY.
          my account no.14848560, kindly i request you send remains amount of EMI on my account

I had requested for transfer of my PF from my previous company(Citi Financial Consumer Finance India...

> > I am an ex employee of citi financial in bangalore . i have left my job july-2008. I have not got my PF amount . I have been trying to get response from all sides but no luck . i have calledthe person told me this is for north zone contionously tried the no for 7-8 days . The given no is always busy even at night . i called up grievence department also , but no one is ready to help and speak rudely to call up the same nos .At last they picked up and told me the cheque has gone and returned and told me to send ASR form . I dont know why my cheque has gone back . My bank account in DENA bank has changed because of core banking . i contacted the bank and they are asking for cheque details . i have no information about it and no one in Pf delhi is ready to give me information and what needs to be done . even my employer is unable to help me .Its almost1.5 yrs and i have not recieved the amount .i have lot of family problem Request you to pls help me on the same .

> > Employer name : citifinancial consumer india Ltd

> > Employee no :P2545

> > PF no:DL/19961/2567

> > Regards

> > Nithin Mohan

Dear Team,

I have applied for my PF claim in the month of May, 2009. Till now the claim is still not credited to my account. Please confirm till when I can expect the claim.

PF A/C no: DL/19961/6879.

Madhavi

CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd — pf claim not received

I ahve applied for PF 4 months ago and still the credit is not recieved to my account. Kindly confirm the status of my PF A/C is it is under the process or not.

PF A/C no:DL/19961/6879.

Thanks.
            please tell me my personal loan a/c no.13577700 is as below his all payment stetement

Citifinancial Consumer Finance Ltd — PF Amount not recived

Dear sir/madam,
            My Name is K.R.Rajkumar i worked for citifinancial consumer finance ltd fo 2+ years,and i relived on 31 dec 2008.my Employee code is P6870 MY date of birth is[protected],Please let me know the status that when can i recive my pf amount.
            K.R.Rajkumar
            hello sir
            my personal lone id [protected] EMI over to 05 june month so i want NOC of my account my personal perpose pls sent urgently
            Dear team,
            Myself Akshay Kumar Chandel on behalf of Ex.employee of Manpower Services in Mortgage at Agra location.My Emp ID:[protected] .My complaint is regarding for last 3 month salary and full & final settelment by Manpower services.Still i have not recieved my salary since December2010.I am wating for your favourable response and kindly do the needfull for this...

Akshay Kumar Chandel
            Agra
            Mob.[protected] /0 [protected]
            Mail:Id:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

To any City Finance Manager concerned about their CUSTOMER!

Is There any human working with this BANK ..

Below all my correspondence mail explains my issues ..

Even after multiple email request and phone call my issue was not resolved ..SO I PAID WHICH I WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO AND GOT RID O[censored]NETHICAL FINANCE INSTITUTE ..LAST 3 Months there was no deductions and loan amount was cleared as the bank expected the amount to clear. NO I SEE TODAY THERE IS 3500rs Deducted under electronic clearance with out my consent ..I called all the branches to help me in knowing ..why is the amount deducted ..Branches are disconnecting the phone line ..and no ethics in customer ...I would say it got worst and worst.I NEED EXPLANATION on all this ASAP ...

I CALLED THE BANGALORE BRIGADE ROAD OFFICE THE CALL WAS ATTENDED BY VEERAPPA AND I REQUESTED HIM TO CONNECT ME TO HIS MANAGER -NOTE CALL WAS MADE AT 3:00pm AND HE DISCONNECTED THE CALL FOUR TIMES AND WHEN I FINALLY WAS FUSTRATED AND CALLED HIS GAVE ME AN EXCUSE STATING THE LINE WAS GETTING DISCONNECTED AND FINALLY PUT THE RECIVER DOWN AND CALLED THE MANAGER AND NO SUPRISE HE IS 3 CHAIRS AWAY AND USING F WORD SAYING MY WORKING HOURS ARE DONE AND DONT CONNECT THE CALLS TO ALL THE LOOSER (coat to coat) HE IS THE SAME BRANCH MANAGER WHO I HAVE COMPLAINED EARLIER IN THE BELOW MAIL ...PLEASE READ HE IS NOT FIT TO BE A MANAGER AND NO ETHICS , MANNERS TO BE A MANGER ..PLEASE CALL AS A CUSTOMER AND CHECK ..YOU WILL FIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY ...ITS MY CHALLENGE (TRY THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR THE MANAGER PH:[protected] ..

CALL ME BACK IMMEDIATELY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

----Original Message-----
              From: Chetan Babu ([protected]@ymail.com)
              Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 02:19 PM
              To: Indiacollectionsgrievancehead (Julio.[protected]@citi.com)
              Subject: Re: Re: Diappointed and Frustrated withCitiFinancial customer service.

To whom it may concern.

You guys have sent me this mail saying 7working days ..I am still wating for your reply.

NOTE- I have all the mail sent to you guys and documented all which is necessary,if the issue is not resolved at the earliest I will be taking legal actions going forward.This is my 7th request regarding the same,and you guys have already taken money from my account last EMI ,which i need the confirmation stating I have nothing to owe City finance and an apology mail for the kind of service provided from City finance.

Please find below the detailed mail which was sent earlier.

Thanking you in advance.

From: chetan babu <chetan.[protected]@gmail.com>
              To: [protected]@citi.com; [protected]@citi.com; [protected]@afsindia.com
              Cc: Julio.[protected]@citi.com; [protected]@ymail.com
              Sent: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009 4:17:44 PM
              Subject: Diappointed and Frustrated with CitiFinancial customer service.

TO CitiFinancial or To whom it may concern
              I confirm that I have known (CitiFinancial) for (2) years.

I had availed a loan from CitiFinance 20 months back of Rs 65000/- at 15.00% PA Interest for 24 months, as I was in need of money, I just took it at the EMI part Rs 3521/- per month for 24 months (which comes to Rs 84,504/- at the end, apart from Pre EMI paid at the beginning with some service charge was included, which was never told during the process and when asked to clarify they told me that was an error and we will mark that as 1 month EMI ) and I was also charged the 1st 2nd EMI in advance and one of your employee who is in the good position convinced me to take the DD and he will have it rectified and send the confirmation via mail to my address which was never sent and I do Agree I was fooled and I got fooled thinking it’s a good customer service and they will have it rectified at the earliest. Later I did follow-up requesting them to mail the confirmation I called customer support several times and even walked into the branch 3 times and the same lame excuse the person in charge is on vacation and it will be fixed and they even told me that they knew the error was from CitiFinancial and they will rectify. Several attempts I finally gave up thinking it’s fixed. Apparently, I never received it till date.

Initially I was told from the loan officer, I am not to sure on the designation! I was assured from the guy who collected the paperwork during processing, there is no processing charge or any hidden payments and none I have got in written stating this is what was as per discussion. When called multiple times requesting to send confirmation my calls were ignored and when I walked into the main branch in Koramangala (Bangalore) they told me the person resigned the job and there is nothing they can do. Thou I was frustrated I still continued to pay the EMI’s regularly.

I was miss communicated all the time...Initially they told me the first two months EMI’s which was deducted before they could issue the DD the EMI’s will not be taken from my account for the first 2 months ..Actually it was last 2 EMI’s .you guys charged me on cheque-bounced charges for 2 months.

When I called Citi customer care, THEY SIMPLY DON’T LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS and they are so scripted they do not understand …Very bad customer service .2 month’s back, I visited Koramangala branch where they made me wait for 2 hours with no solution and when I finally got to speak to customer care representative, again no solution was given as they did not understand anything and I was asked to come continuously for 3 days. The person incharge was on unplanned vacation I had to simply return and get back for 3 days and when I asked them to give me a print out, I was told there is no paper for print.4th day I got back to collect the personal loan department was closed on the same branch and they asked me to go to Jaynagar branch I went there also you can check the register sheet for two days as usual I was asked to wait for an hr then lunch break I had to leave cause of my commitments .I cameback the next day they told me they are have some internal problems and the manager resigned the job (this was told by the security )I was frustrated and I told them I will not make payment until this is resolved and I blocked my amount.

On the 7th of Jan I started getting calls from your so called uncivilized recovery department using abusive language every day harassing me to pay the monthly EMI I told them very clearly to arrange a callback & sort out or clarify the issue and I will make the payment. They just don’t understand simple requests and they told me there is no manager or TL to take the call. I continued to receive everyday calls .No listening skills at all they will not transfer my call even after multiple request. Maybe you should put in some educated individuals who may understand and talk English rather than local or regional languages to convince & harrass leaving the customers offended and highly irate.

I would surely want to suggest this to you, why dont one of the senior management guys call up your service department and check on the services as a CUSTOMER! You will know the result of what I mention above. THIS WILL BE A LIFE TIME EXPERIMENT, YOU MAY NEVER FORGET LIKE ME!

I finally walked in today near Brigade tower CitiFinancial office to clarify and make the payment I was redirected to a person who called himself as the main branch manager without a visiting card. I am very sure that he is not a manager as I did not see any quality of a manager ...he sounded very annoyed and no patience to listen what was the issue. He straight checked the system details and hell-bent upon what he had to say. And finally concluded stating you have to make the payment else.DONT PAY .Coat to coat.

I hop
              Dear Mr. Babu,

This is with reference to your query regarding your e mail dated March 17, 2009 wherein you have raised concerns regarding non assistance from branch end.

In this regard, we would request you to provide us with the loan account number. This would enable us to amicably resolve your complaint.

Mr. Babu, we would like to reiterate that, CitiFinancial is committed to setting service standards which are completely aligned to surpassing our customer’s expectations. It is our endeavor to effectively listen to our customers, provide them exceptional customer experience and to ensure prompt support to address their grievances.

Assuring you of our best service always.

Customer Advocacy
              CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd

Is There any human working with this BANK ..City finance had taken loan amount from my account (When my loan amount is cleared ).I am frustrated and I hope any of you managers take this into consideration and call me back right away or else i will take legal actions and SUE for disturbing my peace of mind ..

CALLL ME BACK IMMIDEATELY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
              www.citifinancial.co.in.
              · E-mail us at : [protected]@afsindia.com

· Write to us at: CitiFinancial Customer Care, Post Box No.-3548.

· Call us at:[protected]*. MTNL and BSNL users can reach us at our toll free number[protected].

· Visit us at www.citifinancial.co.in.

· Fax us at :[protected]
              ----Original Message-----
              From: Chetan Babu ([protected]@ymail.com)
              Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 02:19 PM
              To: Indiacollectionsgrievancehead (Julio.[protected]@citi.com)
              Subject: Re: Re: Diappointed and Frustrated withCitiFinancial customer service.

To whom it may concern.

Please find below the detailed mail which was sent earlier.

Thanking you in advance.

From: chetan babu <chetan.[protected]@gmail.com>
              To: [protected]@citi.com; [protected]@citi.com; [protected]@afsindia.com
              Cc: Julio.[protected]@citi.com; [protected]@ymail.com
              Sent: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009 4:17:44 PM
              Subject: Diappointed and Frustrated with CitiFinancial customer service.

TO CitiFinancial or To whom it may concern
              I confirm that I have known (CitiFinancial) for (2) years.

I hope who reads this humanitarianly will understand and help me resolve this issue.

I am very disappointed with the kind of service I have received .I guess CitiFinancial has forgotten simple language which is- “HELP ME TO HELP YOU”. Definitely this will impact your business since it would become a word of mouth. I would definitely not refer your financial company going forward in future.

I would need a resolution, immediately to this so I can clear the balance amount (Rs. 3521/- only), the last EMI. With this, I won’t have anything to do with your company.

Total loan amount – Rs. 65, 000/ - only

Received a DD for an amount – Rs. 54.817/ - only (ON 28th April, 2007)

Amount deducted before depositing in my acct: Rs.10, 183/ - (Advance EMI)

Please call me back or I would have to take legal steps towards this undue treatment.

I would like to you to incoporate to the team or the service department, if the right information was provided from the start or anyone taking responsibility in clarifying, helped me resolve this issue, probably I would not be writing this mail.

Awaiting your response at the earliest.

[protected]@ymail.com

Goto Customer Services India Limited — Pls issue my PF amount

I m SHWETA PARAB my pf receipt no is DL/34383/1242 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 1Yr 2 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my PF amount as soon as possiable.

with regards,

Shweta Parab
              (Pune)
              Mob : [protected]

Even I've had issues with Citifinancial.
              1) Their charges are not disclosed while taking the loan (especially the pre-emi and the processing fee). Only after you sign all the papers that you realize you have got an amount less that what you borrowed due to pre-EMIs (2 months / 3 months depending on the case) and processing fee.
              2) The interest is also a way too high compared to other banks and the calculation of the interest charges are also not clarified even after asking them. They only say that it is generated by the system. There must be a mathematical formula on which the system calculates!! But they dont tell you that.
              3) While other banks calculate interest on Reducing Balance Method, in my case I was charged on the Flat Rate interest at 24% p.a which worked out too high. I was told that it is charged on the Reducing Balance as per the usual practice, but I was misled. I realized it only after I got the repayment schedule.
              4) If you want to do a preclosure of your loan, you will have a hard time running from one person to another and finally end up getting frustrated. When I realized that I was paying too high cost for the money I borrowed, I decided to prematurely close the loan account. Ofcourse I was charged 4% penalty on the outstanding balance, but the executives there were either not prepared to accept the preclosure request, or kept sending me from one table to another. Finally when I told them that I would contact the ombudsman and other higher managers, one person came to the rescue. It didn't get over at the first visit. I had to make several visits to the Brigade Road office and finally got rid of them.
              5) If you have an auto-debit or the so called ECS with them, then god save you! Even after the loan pre-closure, the EMIs get debited from the bank account. Getting the refund is a big pain. I went through it trying to clarify them that the loan had been preclosed. Produced all relevant proof of payment (receipt number / cheque number under which paid etc) and then I was promised that the refund would get credited within 10 days. The refund wasn't credited in 10 days, thankfully however I got the refund eventually.

Given an option, I would never go the Citifinancial Consumer India Ltd for any kind of loan.
              I've had a real bad experience.
              dear sir

my loan a/c no.15872778 name of harshad k mehta c/o amber chemicals, vile parle

till date we have not received amort chart i.e. installment & interst chart with monthly closing balance.
              loan amount rs.
              apr[protected] bal 1000000
              installment int bal
              may-09 30430 ?[protected] + int ? = bal rs.)

kindly send us amort chart just now.

harshad

Citifinancial — Disturbing constantly

This is to bring to your notice that personnel fron citifinacial always visit my residence inspite of the fact that i have nothing to do with them. They keep on visiting my home for address & telephone number of my brother who used to reside with me three years back. Inspite of providing details several times of his new address they keep coming.
              Dec 11, 2009

To,

The Manager,
              Citi Financial Consumer Finance India Ltd.
              Delhi

Subject : Issue No Due Certificate for Loan no. : 4694639

This is to inform you that we have paid last EMI on 5th December’ 2009 and above mentioned loan was closed. So you are requested to issue us following statement for our record.

1. No due Certificate
              2. Interest Paid Certificate
              3. Account Statement

Kindly send the above mentioned details as the earliest.

Yogesh Aggarwal
              Amorphos Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
              E-1/15, Sector-7, Rohini,
              Delhi-110085.
              Tel. No.:[protected]/32/33/34
              Fax No.:[protected], 47096835
              E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
              please refer control # 46, 37, 70, 968of cibil consumer credit information report in which it state that in 1999 I have availed Auto loan of rs 1, 28, 190/ . But to my desmay I have never availed any loan from anywhere . If there is any loan pending against me let me have loan a/c # so that I can proceed further.As my son has applied for housing loan .an objection has been raised by the financer regarding my dignity as I did not disclose because I never availed a AUTO LOAN .Kindly take this matter as most urgent and take neccesary action.
              my cell #[protected]
              email ID :[protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Dear all,

i sadananda Dhal from bhubaneswar of orissa obtained a loan amount of rs.67500(personal loan) vide account no[protected] on 4.8.2010.now i want to close my account, so in this regard please send me a mail how much amount i have to pay (the original instalment is [protected]@2675 each).
              please send the details to my mail id([protected]@yahoo.com)

PF NO: DL/19961/1881

I have submitted the PF form on 02/07/09 through courier (pod no:[protected]) and haven't recd the amount till date.

Request pls let me know the status of the form and also pls confirm the tentative date.

Request to pls acknowledge this mail.

Nandakumar
                I Kunj Bihari Sharma has worked with Citi Financial from 01.10.2007 to 29.07.2009 and my employee code was P8678. My PF PF account no is DL/19961/8800.

I have already submitted PF withdrawal form in Jun 2011 but till date I have not received any update and pf amount.

Let me know the current status about the same and my pf balance statement.

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd Recent Comments