Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT I (KUNALDHAWAN) FORECLOSED THIS LOAN REF NO 15358311 ON 04TH JUNE 2009 AFTER MAKING THE FULL N FINAL PAYMENT ON 20TH MAY 2009. THEY DEBITED MY EMI RS 6094 ON 05TH JUNE 2009 AND PROMISED ME TO REFUND IT BY 10TH JUNE 2009. HOWEVER TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND. BRANCH RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS ARE GIVING VAGUE EXPLANATIONS REGARDING APPROVALS PENDING. THEIR SERVICE COMMITMENT IS ZERO AND I WANT MY REFUND AT THE EARLIEST FOR RS 6094.

REVERT AWAITED.

REGARDS
KUNAL DHAWAN
FLAT NO 437 HIMGIRI APARTMENTS
OUTER RING ROAD
VIKASPURI
NEW DELHI-110018
main aap ke yahase 02/03/2007 mein bik loan liya tha mera ecs amt 1365 bank se ja raha hai muje pata karna hai ki mera loan 02/01/2010 samapt hona chieye main 3 sal ke liye liya tha muje mera citi finance cunsumer loan a/c no malum nahi hai to aur muje koi letter bhi nahi mila hai to aap muje plz aap ke yaha se muje letter bhej diji ye ya email kijiye.
main Forntpoint Automotive pvt. ltd se bike li hai Engine No :- 06M08M 07795
Chassis No :- 06M09C 30193 code :Sa( 1 dated 02/03/2007 bill no 1936/06/07
mr. nitin ramachandra ambokar
b-7/001, chandres corner, sai nagar,
opp. police station, nalasopara (west),
thane -401203.
HI SIR THIS IS D.C.SHEKAR MY LONE ACCOUNT NO 10151899 SO WOULD LIKE NOIC MY EMI Alao complet in[protected] ao i am not fund the noc and statement plese forworld the my mail id or ph no is [protected] send than ku
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Kindly refer our preclosure of the above mentioned car loan for Rs.44000/- vide Letter No.20090113A[protected] dtd 13.01.2009 which was paid by us as full and final settlement of the same in cash vide receipt 04643 (deposit slip no.92002) dtd 13.01.2009 to M/s.Citifinancial consumer finance India ltd., Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004. The foreclosure of the entire amount has indicated that with this the above account will stand closed. When this being the case, it is very much disgusting to hear, when going for new auto loan, it was informed by the Axis bank representative that our above mentioned account is still showing a due of Rs.14000/- which has been informed by the M/s.Citifinancial for the past 5 months when the account has been foreclosed & Noc, RC Book, insurance for the same have been produced to us.

Now I request you to kindly verify the same, and release the aforesaid account from the listing in the CIBIL. If any further clarifications or docs are required, will forward the same on request.

Awaiting your earliest to ease the tension created unnecessary by the Finance company.

Rgds
    BJayanthi
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

we would like to inform you that many allegations have been received by CONSUMERS LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM(CLPF) against CITIFINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD., BHANGAGARH, GUWAHATI, ASSAM regarding harassment and cheating of customers. It is alleged that the CITIFINANCIAL have not handed over the key to the customers even after the pepayment of the loan sanction to him for purchase of the two wheeler. At the time of the sanction of loan, agent/representative of that financial institution inform that one of the key will remain in their custody which will be return to the customer after the full payment of the loan. but now, customers are facing tremendous trouble to gert back the key whioch is in bank's custody. Employees of the bank has said that there is no such key in their custody and bank is not responsible for handing over the key., As a result, customers are suffering badly. At present, customers are getting panic thinking for the security of their two wheeler. On 2nd march of 2009, CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTIUON FORUM wrote a letter to Branch manager and asked him to take necessary step in this matter. But still now CITIFIONANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD., BHANGAGARH< GUWAHATI<ASSAM havenot take any necessary steps in respect of the grievances of the customers.So, CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM ready to take subsequent step under the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 1986.

THANX.

ADVOCATE AJAY HAZARIKA
      CO-ORDINATOR
      CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM
      CONT. NO.- 098546-=39321
      Aug 13, 2020
      Dear,
      i have finance my eterno scooter from your citi financial consumer finance india ltd. as account No[protected]. i have complte my all EMI on 05-Apr-09 but still i have not recived NOC till now, i have complaint 3times at your call center, , i have courier my ID proof and Regestration copy with letter also, , it 3 week ago still no reply is citi financial is to week company
      i[censored] people have courier my NOC at my residence address so provided me courier slip No

reply me urgently for my NOC certificate i want it urgently

Mukul Dhingra
      D-1/41-42, Sec-11, Rohini, Delhi-110085
      M-[protected], , [protected]
      give detal for my bike noc
      my name is lovely dua
      my father name is sh madan lal dua
      my house no is 144/8model town gurgaon(Hr)
      my bike is hero honda Cbz
      bike no HR 26 AB 0120

my Name kiran tiwari
      my EMI is complete pleas give me my blank cheq.
      My lone complete 1year old, I was going to jabalpur citi office no help
      pleas.
      Account no-7209065
      Account type. Consumer loans
      Contact no- [protected],[protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I Mr Suman Dutta had purchased a Hero Honda Splender + which is financed through City Financial Consumer Finance India Ltd. on 26/09/2007.The number of vehical is WB20P9741. They had made ECS from my SBI Bank. My finance will be complete on the month of September 09. Citi Financial deducts the loan ammount from my bank on 5th of every month but unfortunately before 3 months back I got a call from City Collection department that my ECS was not cleared and they are reproducing the ECS again on 12th. As on date there is no dues on EMI all the ECSs are cleared on every months. But today I received a call from Delhi number i.e:[protected] that I have a due of Rs.650 against bounce charges of 3 ECSs but i had not received any writen documents from their end. The call centre agent is saying that they have a RBI rule to collect this Rs.650 due within 4th of April 09 otherwise they will enlist me as a loan defaulter. I requested them to give me the details in writing then I can clear this same amount by the due date otherwise on the month of September09 when I collect the NOC and the settelment letter from them then I will clear the same amount but they says that they will not send any written documents to me but I have to clear within the last date or else they will entitle me as loan defaulter to RBI.
        Please suggest what to do .

Suman Dutta
        Apri, 1, 2009

Sub : Non-Payment of Interest amount against Fixed Deposit Receipts for -
        1) FDR No.C/[protected]/1 Dt. 09.07.97 of M/Value Rs. 6001/-
        2) FDR No.C/[protected]/1 Dt. 16.09.97 of M/Value Rs.10002/-
        BY Lloyds Finance Limited
        Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you I had deposited the following Fixed Deposit Receipts of M/s. LLODYDS FINANCE LIMITED in the year 2001, but after long persuasion and repeated requests, I received only principal amount of Rs. 3000/- and Rs.5000/- respectively in the year 2004 against above FDR Receipts. I am surprised that after seven years from the date of deposit of discharged FDR to their Kolkata office, they have only released the principal amounts. They are keeping silent for the balance amounts against the Maturity Value of Rs.6001/- and Rs.10002/- nor any letter exchanged for the same from their end.

In view of the above, you are requested to arrange for releasing the balance amounts alongwith upto date interest without further delay.

PARTICULARS OF MONEY DOUBLER FIXED DEPOSIT RECEIPT of LLOYDS FINANCE LTD. :

Sl .No. Account FDR No. M/Date Maturity Amount Payment Recd.
        ========================================================================
        1> Rabindra Nath Das C/[protected]/1 09/10/2001 Rs. 6, 001.00 Rs.3000.00
        2> Maya Das C/[protected]/1 16/12/2001 Rs. 10, 002.00 Rs.5000.00
        W/o.Rabindra Nath Das

Please note that I am a retired person and have badly needed the said money due to treatment of my physical ailments in this old age and I hope, you would kind enough to guide for getting the payment at the earliest.

Thanking you,
        Yours faithfully,
        RABINDRA NATH DAS
        Vill – Gharadaha, P.O. Mato - 711 408,
        Dist – Howrah, West Bengal,
        Tel:[protected]; Email ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com

NOTE: I have sent a copy of this letter to their Kolkata & Mombai Office
        in the following address:-

a) M/s.Lloyds Finance Limited, Deposit Department, 33A, J. L. Nehru Rd.
        Chatterjee International Centre, 16th Fl., Room No.A8, Kolkata–700071.
        b) M/s. Lloyds Finance Limited, 601, Rahaja Centre, Nariman Point,
        Mumbai – 400 021, Fax No.022 –[protected]
        LOAN ACCOUNT NO.[protected]
        ROYAL SUNDARAM POLICY NO. AMCCFIN001, DT. 14/05/09

DEAR SIR,
        I TOOK A PERSONEL LOAN FROM CITY FINANCE KOLKATA (MUDIALI BRANCH). THERE ARE SOME PERSONEL VIEW AS FOLLOWS :

01) THE LOAN WAS SANCTION AFTER 20 DAYS, THAT ALSO AFTER REQUEST.
        02) THEY FORCE ME TO AGREE A HELTH INSURANCE FROM ROYAL SUNDARAM, POLICY NO. AMCCFIN001 DATED. 14/05/09.
        03) MY LOAN REQUIREMENT WAS Rs. 70000/- BUT THEY SANCTION ME Rs. 60000/-. SO AFTER INSURANCE PREMIUM AND PROCESSING FEES THEY DEDUCT Rs. 6000/- FROM ME.

SO, MY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE DO NOT FORCE TO ANY PERSON FOR INSURANCE POLICY WHO REQUEST FOR LOAN, I CAN NOT FULFIL MY REQUIREMENT.

THANKING YOU
        SANKAR PRASAD ROY
        ALLENS MANSION, FLAT - C6
        NUNGI STATION ROAD
        PO-PARBANGLA VIA BATA NAGAR
        KOLKATA - 700140
        WEST BENGAL
        We deposite Rs[protected]*5 ) in fixed deposit scheme of LYODS FINANCE LTD . The maturity date was 27/12/2000 .I deposited the FD original certificate at there Kolkata office on 23/11/200 but till today we did not get any single ruppe not any corrospondce.
        Now I am in deep deep trouble, that is my brother suffering by blood cancer and need a lot of money.If require I can produce all the documents of his disease.
        My humble request you please save my brothers life and try to recover my matured value Rs 50000.
        The certificate as foolows,
        1. LILY DHARA FDR num 97-16677 mat date 27/12/2000 depo amt 5000 maturity vaule 10000
        2.KALYAN DHARA[protected]/12/[protected]
        3.KALYAN DHARA[protected]/12/[protected]
        4.SOURAV DHARA[protected]/12/[protected]
        5.LILY DHARA[protected]/[protected]
        sir
        I have taken motorcycle loan (reference No. 3096821, Branch lucknow) in year 2004. I paid full loan but the NOC have not taken by us till date.please tell us that when I contact for NOC.
        Respect sir

i aswani kuamr tiwari took a two wheelar loan from your company loan ac. no.6469293 i pay my all emi timely. but yet i not recived my NOC in this maneer i talk to your delhi office 4 to 5 times but all are gave me assurence that u got your NOC within 10 to 12 days.

but yet i not reccived my NOC there for i request u to kindly arrange for same as soon as possible.

thanking u

wating for reply

aswini kuamr tiwari

loan ac. no.6469293
        To,
        THE CITI FINANCE(ALL CONCERN OFFICERDIRECTOR
        RESPECTED SIR,

myself papiya sil working under E.RLY LILUAH HOWRAH as a booking clerk RESIDING AT 105C NEW ZENEANS ROAD LILUAH HOWRAH-711204, I have taken a consumer loan from your bank loan AC no.14150396 in year 2007 & i give eight AC payee cheaq & all are cleared from my AC & i have your total amount .In this regard i request ti you please reply me by sendfing N.O.C. in my address thanks
        LLOYDS FINANCE LIMITED
        Non-refund of F.D. amounts
        I am Sri Surajit Roy, son of Late Ashoke Roy, I am deposited the following amount in fixed deposit with M/S Lloyd Finance Ltd in 1997. To my great disappointment the company has not returned my money although it was due in 21 September 1999.
        Policy No.- [protected], Amount.- 11605.00, Maturity Date.- 21/09/1999
        You are requested to kindly help me getting my money back at an early date.
        Thanking you,
        West Bengal
        Mob: [protected]
        E-Mail.- surajit.[protected]@gmail.com
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had resigned from Citifinancial in Jan 2008. The company had sent the duly filled forms through SGC services in May 2008 to the Provident Fund Office.. I have the acknowledgment copy with me. Till date i have not received the Provident fund Cheque since i am not working anywhere. The Bank details were provided in the form. Turnaround is 60 days, but its been more than 9 months.

Kindly expedite the same.

CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd — loan repayment receipt not received

I took Loan of Rs.24000/- for purchase of Honda Activa on 28/9/2004. The 24 monthly instalments of Rs.1160/- commenced on 28/9/04 and ended on 5/9/2006. The Account No. 4384166. Though I have paid all instalments under ECS, some one from their Delhi office rings up me regularly to pay a sum of Rs.450/- towards delayed payment of 2 instalments. I checked up with my bank, but there has been no delay. I am yet to receive the completion of EMI towards loan certificate from the financiers.

Citifinacial consumar finance india ltd — not received PF amount

with regards to above subjected, Request you kindly check my PF reimbursement status and expidate process on the same. PF NO: DL/19961/1928.

Citifinancial — R.C. not received

i purchase two wheelar from citi financial in Nov.2003 the vehicle no. is MH-27 V 3946
          i pay all instalment regurarly and i finished my loan 2006 but yet i could not recived my R.C. and NOC
          please help me.

Thanks & Regards
          pankaj sonone

dear sir,

i want to bring certain important issues to your kind notice
            1) I have taken loan through citifinancials to purchase an LCD tv in the month of oct 2007 . when i went to Bajaj electronics, Punjagutta, hyderabad the shop people encouraged us to take the item through finance so that i will get an amount of 10, 000/- money back as a benefit. then we have approached your marketing people and they also told the same and encouraged us to take the samsung LCD tv. they explained the entire process and collected 14 cheques for Rs 4556/- each ( in the name of CITI FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD) and said that after the clearance of 3 cheques you will receive the amount Rs10, 000/- back. then i waited till the clearnance of 3 cheques and as i have not received any money. then during april 2008, i called city financial people placed in the show room of bajaj electronics, hyd.. they told me that the cheque has to come from bombay, so please wait for some more days. i waited two more months and when i called again to bajaj show room, they told that the schme was closed and no citifinancial person is available.

then i tried to local citifinancial offices over phone and i could not get any proper respone from any body. so after waiting for alomost three months i gave a stop payment notice to my bank to stop october 2008 month cheque issued to you as an installment.then your people started contacting me and asked to pay the installment, then i explained the entire episode and asked for a proper person's name who can help me in this issue . but i have not received any help in this regard. after waitng for one more month i have given stop payment instructions for the remaining two months installement s also to my bank.

so finally i need to pay 3x4556/- = 13, 662/- (all 3 cheques put together)

The amount i need to get back as a benefit under the scheme is 10, 000/-

the balance i need to pay is 3, 662/-

2) In the entire episode bajaj electronics, citifinancials & samsung all three are involved. and i dont know who is at fault. finally all three are loosing genuine customers like me. this year i am planning to buy two split a/cs and one washing machine and definitely i think twice before going to any one of the above three.

3) I am a genuine customer. i dont want to cheat anybody and at the same time i dont want to be cheated by anybody. please let me know where should i send the balance amount and how can i send it directly to you without involving middle men. please help me in this regard.
            rsir i want to say that i have an personal loan with citi fianancial loan ref no. is 15295323

i wants to the citi fianancial pan number due to reason i have deposited tds of intrest which citi financial charged from us so i have to deposited my tds return in which urs pan number is required so please mail me yours pan no. at my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have not Received any sanction Letter, Agreement Letter, Payment Track Record, Ammortisation Schedule inspite of paying EMI for the Last 18 months
              LOAN NO.12974700

I am not received any sanction letter, Agreement letter, payment track record, and ammortisation schedule in spite of paying emi for the last 22 months and I want to know - for bouncing they will make loan defaulter.

remember the global recession because I am getting salary late, nearly five days delay deposite on my account

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd — Personal Loan

This is in regard to the personal loan which I have taken from Citi Financial 16 Month ago. I have been promised at the time...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I m working in citifinancial(anant Traders service provider) from last 2 years but i m not received any pf number and actual pf amt and how much amt pay by company. and not received salary slip
                Aug 13, 2020
                Not received pf number and salary of dec2008

I m worked in citifinancial (Primeone Workforce Pvt Ltd) Haldwani branch (uttarakhand) from last 2 years but i m not received any pf number and actual pf amt and how much amt pay by company. and not received salary of dec month 2008...
                Not received pf number and salary of dec2008

Hello sir..

My name is Sandeep b. Dhumal. i have not yet received my PF. it is pending from july 2009. My PF no is (MP/18145/4286). Therefore please help me in getting my Pf amount. I am confused what to do and whom to contact. i have contacted EPF dept through mail but i did not get any response... please kindly help my contact number is [protected]

thanking you sir...