Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT I (KUNALDHAWAN) FORECLOSED THIS LOAN REF NO 15358311 ON 04TH JUNE 2009 AFTER MAKING THE FULL N FINAL PAYMENT ON 20TH MAY 2009. THEY DEBITED MY EMI RS 6094 ON 05TH JUNE 2009 AND PROMISED ME TO REFUND IT BY 10TH JUNE 2009. HOWEVER TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND. BRANCH RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS ARE GIVING VAGUE EXPLANATIONS REGARDING APPROVALS PENDING. THEIR SERVICE COMMITMENT IS ZERO AND I WANT MY REFUND AT THE EARLIEST FOR RS 6094.

REVERT AWAITED.

REGARDS
KUNAL DHAWAN
FLAT NO 437 HIMGIRI APARTMENTS
OUTER RING ROAD
VIKASPURI
NEW DELHI-110018
main aap ke yahase 02/03/2007 mein bik loan liya tha mera ecs amt 1365 bank se ja raha hai muje pata karna hai ki mera loan 02/01/2010 samapt hona chieye main 3 sal ke liye liya tha muje mera citi finance cunsumer loan a/c no malum nahi hai to aur muje koi letter bhi nahi mila hai to aap muje plz aap ke yaha se muje letter bhej diji ye ya email kijiye.
main Forntpoint Automotive pvt. ltd se bike li hai Engine No :- 06M08M 07795
Chassis No :- 06M09C 30193 code :Sa( 1 dated 02/03/2007 bill no 1936/06/07
mr. nitin ramachandra ambokar
b-7/001, chandres corner, sai nagar,
opp. police station, nalasopara (west),
thane -401203.
HI SIR THIS IS D.C.SHEKAR MY LONE ACCOUNT NO 10151899 SO WOULD LIKE NOIC MY EMI Alao complet in[protected] ao i am not fund the noc and statement plese forworld the my mail id or ph no is [protected] send than ku

Kindly refer our preclosure of the above mentioned car loan for Rs.44000/- vide Letter No.20090113A[protected] dtd 13.01.2009...

we would like to inform you that many allegations have been received by CONSUMERS LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM(CLPF) against CITIFINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD., BHANGAGARH, GUWAHATI, ASSAM regarding harassment and cheating of customers. It is alleged that the CITIFINANCIAL have not handed over the key to the customers even after the pepayment of the loan sanction to him for purchase of the two wheeler. At the time of the sanction of loan, agent/representative of that financial institution inform that one of the key will remain in their custody which will be return to the customer after the full payment of the loan. but now, customers are facing tremendous trouble to gert back the key whioch is in bank's custody. Employees of the bank has said that there is no such key in their custody and bank is not responsible for handing over the key., As a result, customers are suffering badly. At present, customers are getting panic thinking for the security of their two wheeler. On 2nd march of 2009, CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTIUON FORUM wrote a letter to Branch manager and asked him to take necessary step in this matter. But still now CITIFIONANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD., BHANGAGARH< GUWAHATI<ASSAM havenot take any necessary steps in respect of the grievances of the customers.So, CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM ready to take subsequent step under the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 1986.

THANX.

ADVOCATE AJAY HAZARIKA
    CO-ORDINATOR
    CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM
    CONT. NO.- 098546-=39321
    Aug 13, 2020
    Dear,
    i have finance my eterno scooter from your citi financial consumer finance india ltd. as account No[protected]. i have complte my all EMI on 05-Apr-09 but still i have not recived NOC till now, i have complaint 3times at your call center, , i have courier my ID proof and Regestration copy with letter also, , it 3 week ago still no reply is citi financial is to week company
    i[censored] people have courier my NOC at my residence address so provided me courier slip No

reply me urgently for my NOC certificate i want it urgently

Mukul Dhingra
    D-1/41-42, Sec-11, Rohini, Delhi-110085
    M-[protected], , [protected]
    give detal for my bike noc
    my name is lovely dua
    my father name is sh madan lal dua
    my house no is 144/8model town gurgaon(Hr)
    my bike is hero honda Cbz
    bike no HR 26 AB 0120

my Name kiran tiwari
    my EMI is complete pleas give me my blank cheq.
    My lone complete 1year old, I was going to jabalpur citi office no help
    pleas.
    Account no-7209065
    Account type. Consumer loans
    Contact no- [protected],[protected]

I Mr Suman Dutta had purchased a Hero Honda Splender + which is financed through City Financial...

I had resigned from Citifinancial in Jan 2008. The company had sent the duly filled forms through SGC services in May 2008 to the Provident Fund Office.. I have the acknowledgment copy with me. Till date i have not received the Provident fund Cheque since i am not working anywhere. The Bank details were provided in the form. Turnaround is 60 days, but its been more than 9 months.

Kindly expedite the same.

CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd — loan repayment receipt not received

I took Loan of Rs.24000/- for purchase of Honda Activa on 28/9/2004. The 24 monthly instalments of Rs.1160/- commenced on 28/9/04 and ended on 5/9/2006. The Account No. 4384166. Though I have paid all instalments under ECS, some one from their Delhi office rings up me regularly to pay a sum of Rs.450/- towards delayed payment of 2 instalments. I checked up with my bank, but there has been no delay. I am yet to receive the completion of EMI towards loan certificate from the financiers.

Citifinacial consumar finance india ltd — not received PF amount

with regards to above subjected, Request you kindly check my PF reimbursement status and expidate process on the same. PF NO: DL/19961/1928.

Citifinancial — R.C. not received

i purchase two wheelar from citi financial in Nov.2003 the vehicle no. is MH-27 V 3946
      i pay all instalment regurarly and i finished my loan 2006 but yet i could not recived my R.C. and NOC
      please help me.

Thanks & Regards
      pankaj sonone

dear sir,

i want to bring certain important issues to your kind notice
        1) I have taken loan through citifinancials to purchase an LCD tv in the month of oct 2007 . when i went to Bajaj electronics, Punjagutta, hyderabad the shop people encouraged us to take the item through finance so that i will get an amount of 10, 000/- money back as a benefit. then we have approached your marketing people and they also told the same and encouraged us to take the samsung LCD tv. they explained the entire process and collected 14 cheques for Rs 4556/- each ( in the name of CITI FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD) and said that after the clearance of 3 cheques you will receive the amount Rs10, 000/- back. then i waited till the clearnance of 3 cheques and as i have not received any money. then during april 2008, i called city financial people placed in the show room of bajaj electronics, hyd.. they told me that the cheque has to come from bombay, so please wait for some more days. i waited two more months and when i called again to bajaj show room, they told that the schme was closed and no citifinancial person is available.

then i tried to local citifinancial offices over phone and i could not get any proper respone from any body. so after waiting for alomost three months i gave a stop payment notice to my bank to stop october 2008 month cheque issued to you as an installment.then your people started contacting me and asked to pay the installment, then i explained the entire episode and asked for a proper person's name who can help me in this issue . but i have not received any help in this regard. after waitng for one more month i have given stop payment instructions for the remaining two months installement s also to my bank.

so finally i need to pay 3x4556/- = 13, 662/- (all 3 cheques put together)

The amount i need to get back as a benefit under the scheme is 10, 000/-

the balance i need to pay is 3, 662/-

2) In the entire episode bajaj electronics, citifinancials & samsung all three are involved. and i dont know who is at fault. finally all three are loosing genuine customers like me. this year i am planning to buy two split a/cs and one washing machine and definitely i think twice before going to any one of the above three.

3) I am a genuine customer. i dont want to cheat anybody and at the same time i dont want to be cheated by anybody. please let me know where should i send the balance amount and how can i send it directly to you without involving middle men. please help me in this regard.
        rsir i want to say that i have an personal loan with citi fianancial loan ref no. is 15295323

i wants to the citi fianancial pan number due to reason i have deposited tds of intrest which citi financial charged from us so i have to deposited my tds return in which urs pan number is required so please mail me yours pan no. at my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

I have not Received any sanction Letter, Agreement Letter, Payment Track Record, Ammortisation Schedule inspite of paying EMI for the Last 18 months
          LOAN NO.12974700

I am not received any sanction letter, Agreement letter, payment track record, and ammortisation schedule in spite of paying emi for the last 22 months and I want to know - for bouncing they will make loan defaulter.

remember the global recession because I am getting salary late, nearly five days delay deposite on my account

This is in regard to the personal loan which I have taken from Citi Financial 16 Month ago. I have been promised at the time...

I m working in citifinancial(anant Traders service provider) from last 2 years but i m not received any pf number and actual pf amt and how much amt pay by company. and not received salary slip
            Aug 13, 2020
            Not received pf number and salary of dec2008

I m worked in citifinancial (Primeone Workforce Pvt Ltd) Haldwani branch (uttarakhand) from last 2 years but i m not received any pf number and actual pf amt and how much amt pay by company. and not received salary of dec month 2008...
            Not received pf number and salary of dec2008

Hello sir..

My name is Sandeep b. Dhumal. i have not yet received my PF. it is pending from july 2009. My PF no is (MP/18145/4286). Therefore please help me in getting my Pf amount. I am confused what to do and whom to contact. i have contacted EPF dept through mail but i did not get any response... please kindly help my contact number is [protected]

thanking you sir...