Capital Honda, Meenambakkam, Chennai — worthless basic 10k services

Vengaivasal, Chennai,tamilnadu, India
 Saravasan_N on Nov 16, 2019
This is saravanan n, i have given my car for basic 10k service, i am really frustrated due to your worst service at capital honda, meenambakkam, chennai.
I have wasted my time and money coordinating with your guys, and i have mentally and physically due to unavailability of my car, you guys has to be bear this.
Also i wanted to know that whether the car is in your service shed or gone outside, how is it possible of petrol reached to low, i have wanted it to be back.

Please provide me the evidence that my car is in your service shed or you guys make the fault and asking me to bear that?

Now i have the fear to give my car to service here. Dont know the use of extended warranty here.

Note: spare is not yet replaced but i dont know whether i have to believe you guys on same day delivery.

Frustrated call followup history:

This is saravanan n, i have got appointment of my tn* al 4926 honda amaze car 10k service on 5th november 2019 around 7:00 am ist for the service at capital honda, meenambakkam, chennai.
Mr arul from capital honda drive picked my car on 5th november 2019 around 7:00 am ist, during the car pickup i have raised two complaint
1) getting noise in center mirror and right rear back seat.
2) pickup issue, while shifting gear from 2nd to 3rd gear.

I have noted, the driven km and it is half tank fuel in it,

My car was inward on 5th november 2019 around 8:00 am ist at capital honda meenambakkam, the call was assigned to mr mani, he spoken to me and conveyed the complaint and he too also agreed.

On 5th november 2019 around 6:00 pm ist, i have received a call from mani, the issue will be fixed and delivered by tomorrow.

On 6th november 2019, around 5:00 pm ist, i have called mani more than 5 times, he didnt respond my call. I didnt get any service update from capital honda.

On 7th november 2019, around 11:00 am ist, i have called mani once again, he didnt respond my call and send message saying "i am not in office contact mr venkatesh with mobile no."
I tried to contact mr venkatesh to get the service update, he didnt respond my call, again i have contacted him around by 5:00 pm ist, he informed me he will check and update the status but i didnt receive call from him.

On 8th november 2019, i have contacted mr venkatesh around 11 am ist, but he didnt respond my call, i have tried many times but no response from him.

On 9th november 2019, i have contacted capital honda service contact no. And contacted mr shiva (Service manager) around 11 am ist, he told me that he will check and update the status and call was reassinged to mr balagi.

After 30 mins mr rajagobal contacted me and enquired about the issues raised, he told me that he will check and update the status.

As usual, i haven't get call from mr rajagobal, so again i have contacted mr shiva (Service manager) to know the status, he told me that issue will be fixed and my vehicle will be delivered around 6:00 pm ist, by that time i received call from mr rajagobal, saying that they have found major impact under chassis. They will inform estimation cost by 11th november 2019 around 11 am ist.

Immediately i have enquired about the sudden impact to mr shiva (Service manager). He agreed we missed to notice it and said this happen sometimes and he agreed to providing estimation cost by monday, 11th november 2019.

On 11th november 2019, i was waiting for the call from any one from honda but i didnt get it, so i have called them again, got response as mr mani back to work so you contact him.

I have contacted mr mani to get status, he said that he will check and inform.

Around 5 pm ist, i have called mr rajagoval to get the status, by the time only he informed it required spare parts from test drive car and the same has been approved.

He said that after changing the spare parts, if no issue found he will raise spare and replace it.

On 13th november 2019, around 12 pm ist, i have called them again to get the status, i have received response as senior technician will available post lunch and update you.

Around 5:00 pm ist, this is the first response i received from your end, happy to hear. But the response was saying no fuel in my car and shall i fill and give you the bill, but i opposed because while i give it was half of the tank.

On 14th november 2019, around 12 am ist, i have called and received the response as still need to change the spare parts and check the issue and said he will deliver the car either by friday evening or saturday morning.

On 15th november 2019, around 9:30 pm, after a long chase my car was delivered to my home.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0