Chittaranjan Rath — no signal since 15 days

Sabar Sahi, Nayapalli, Near Kalinga Stadium Gate No. 2, Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 rath chittranjan on Mar 17, 2019
I sri chattaranjan rath, member ship no is 01435603. There have no signal since 15 days and also frequently disrupted the signal from 2 month ago. We also complained over telephone in your local member who is regularly visited this area, but local representative not response. So i want to close my connection as soon as possible. You tell me what procedure will do for close my connection.
Updated by rath chittranjan, Mar 17, 2019
Chittaranjan Rath — no signal since 15 days

rath chittranjan on Mar 17, 2019 Mark as Resolved

I sri chittaranjan rath, member ship no is 01435603. There have no signal since 15 days and also frequently disrupted the signal from 2 month ago. we also complained over telephone in your local member who is regularly visited this area, but local representative not response. so I want to close my connection as soon as possible. You tell me what procedure will do for close my connection.

Comments