Columbia Asia Hospital Kolkata — extremely rude and uncultured ill mannered assistant of dr. sujay maitra

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Satrupa on Jun 21, 2019
The male assistant of gastroenterologist Dr Sujoy Maitra is so uncultured and rude. Doesn’t know how to speak to a woman when i was with my 80 year old patient mother. Today June 21st 2019 i came wth my mom for his consultation, the doc was well enf and gave mom anema n then asked to do ct scan. I kept my belongings like file and water and started to accompany her to d loo. This male assistant ddnt let me keep my things there and on top of dat shooed me out of the room ben there was not a single patient there or waiting. When i said you are so rude then he called d doc to defend him!! As if he’s a small baby!! I am NRI n honestly fail to accept dat our humanity n hospitality is to be praised for.. v shd learn from foreigners how to value human beings! I wish dis male assistant’s mother also be treated dis way!!
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Columbia Asia Hospital Kolkata - extremely rude and uncultured ill mannered assistant of dr. sujay maitra

Company:Columbia Asia Hospital Kolkata