//203.115.112.5/cricketclub/default.aspx — to unsubscribe the cricket club service from my mobile

Sunabeda, Koraput District, Odisha, India
 BHAGMAT TUDU
Dear sir

I have been charged every 10 days of 10 rupees for cricket club service which is not activated by me.
so i want to stop this service from my no.

my mobile no : [protected]

Comments

Just retrieve the service message and unsubscribe it from its home page.
I want to unsubscribe my cricketclub service plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i want to unsubscribe my dricket club service
on 01/03, 03/04 to 54321, & to 121, again on 10/4, on 11/05, and again on 16/05, i had requested to ubsubscribe from my mobile and on 11/05 i had spoken to mr. a. sharma on 121, and air-tel executive to stop the cricket message services from mobile. it is regretted and shocking that still this cricket club message has not been stopped. is it just first to lure and then to earn money by any means? i ask to stop this service from my mobile phone no.[protected] to be stopped immediately unless there is specific written documentary request under my signature to resume. i hope you would listen to this and stop further harrassment to me.
sir, i want to unsubscribe my cricket club service please stop this my mobile no is [protected]

//203.115.112.5/cricketclub/default.aspx - to unsubscribe the cricket club service from my mobile

Company://203.115.112.5/cricketclub/default.aspx