[Resolved]  AIR Thread Company New Delhi — AIR Thread Company is Fraud......

As per my experience Air Thread Co. and Angeli Thread Co. is totally Fraud and these both fraud company are associate to each other. Three months ago when I went to Angeli Thread Co. C-1, janak puri N. Delhi. I meet VISHAL and RAHUL who introduced himself as a Owner of Angeli Thread Co. but due to various causes that time I was not satisfied with them.... that's why I ignored them.
Now last week when I visited to AIR Thread Co. Near Uttam Nagar New delhi, I was Shocked, when I saw that the Owner of Air Thread Co. is same person i.e. VISHAL and RAHUL......Now I have no Words to say.... you can imagine.
I think this phone no.[protected] is belongs to some Raju, who is a Agent of Angeli Threads Co. C-1 janak puri, New Delhi ( which is totally fraud } Because the Owner of Angeli Thread Co. RAHUL & VISHAL gave me above mentioned ph. no. Three months ago and told me to inquire about his Company... because that time I want to start this Threads Unit. but I was not satisfied with them due to rough language, so I ignored them... .

Comments

Threads Trading Co. New Delhi ( AIR Threads Co. ) — Offering threads job work is 100% cheating & Fraud....

As per our experience Air Thread Co. and Angeli Thread Co. is totally Fraud and these both fraud company are associate to each other. Three months ago when I (along with my relative ) went to Angeli Thread Co. C-1, janak puri N. Delhi, We meet VISHAL and RAHUL who introduced himself as a Owner of Angeli Thread Co. but due to various causes that time We was not satisfied with them.... that's why We ignored them.
Now last week when We visited to AIR Thread Co. Near Uttam Nagar New delhi, We was Shocked, when We saw that the Owner of Air Thread Co. is same person i.e. VISHAL and RAHUL......Now We have no Words to say.... you can imagine.
Now We want to Suggest / give important things all of you that Both the Companies is situated in Un-athorised Colony and not Registered in Sales Tax.. So there is no future of like these companies and both Companies is not athorised to sale any kind of machinery or threads... So pls Awake up and Beware....save your money from these types of cheaters......
Yes... you are 100% correct, Angeli and AIR Threads Co. is Same... and Associate to each other.. they have no manners to talk with their customers... They are like a GUNDA ( Criminals ) elements...
Hi guys, i want to inquire that i want to start manufacturing business with an investment of about 1 to 1.5 lac. I belong to a middle class family. I have read frauds of Angeli Thread and Venus Thread. So please advice me a genuine business to earn some profits.
yes, U R Correct that AIR thread Co. is Fraud... I am trying to publish this matter in News... pls contact me...
yes, it is correct that Eagle traders @ Sandeep Dhaga Udyog, Angeli Threads and AIR Threads is totally fraud company...
Angeli Threads Co. and Air Threads co. New Delhi is a cheating company. i am also got cheated by this company. . Their aim is to get sold the machines at higher rates .
Angeli Threads ka Owner Sharad Verma bahut Barda cheater hai, yeh garib aur sidhe-sadhe logon k sath dhokha karta hai. iska kaam sirf Machine bechna hai. Mere sath isne bahut barda dhokha kiya hai. mujhse 58, 000/- Rs lekar isne purani machines dhokhe se bhej di hai ( Transport se ) aur ab mai phone karta hun to iske office k sare log mujhe mane-pitne ki dhamki dete hain, koi material bhi nahi dete aur kehte hain koi hamara kuchh nahi bigard sakta. mai to bahut pareshan hun, karze me doob gaya hun iss Sharad Verma cheater/dhokebaaj ki wajha se. Aap log Saawdhaan rehna iss cheater se.
They also sold me machine at very high rate. that time they told me to make available raw material and also buy ready material from me. but after 3 months they are not able to maintain this relation. once we send the ready matrial to them but we do not get labour work payment from them. So please be aware from them and if some victime come with us then we regester complaint against them and try to get our money back.
Thanks to all who have posted their comment, I would also like to share an experience of mine to all readers, that is beware of EAGLE THREAD, this company is also located in Delhi and is no difference from the two thread companies discussed above.Their intention is to sell sub-standard thread winding machines at high cost with the assurance that raw materials will be provided by them, Don't trust them, They are real cheaters, I lost more than Rs.50, 000/- with this company.Once you paid for the Machine you are Lost - BEWARE!
Complaints against Venus thread co., Eagle Thread Co. and Air Thread Co. are correct. They are cheating people. I think all the suffers should form an association and lodge proper complaints in appropriate platform like consumer court or in police. All the sufferers please contact me at s.[protected]@yahoo.com.with details of their suffering at hands of above mentioned companies.
Regards.
Satish Sharma
I HANUMAN SINGH s/o - shri Sundaram VILL & POST DUDHWA TEH - KHATRI DISTT - JHUNJHUNU RAJASTHAN se m/s - ANGELI TRADING COMPANY ( E – 3 first floor, Gali no – 23, 40 feet Road, Chankya place, opposite C – 1 janak puri, New Delhi ) 05 January 2011, based on their advertisement placed in the daily news papers Rajasthan Patrika, and Denik Bhaskar as per going through their website. www.angelithreads.co.in, I paid them Rupees 65, 000 (sixty five thousand) for the six head thread winding manchine and charkha but the owner mr. Sharad Verma had cheated me. ANGELI Trading Company aur SAI Trading Company ( jo Naraina me Main Road per hai ) Dono ek hi company hain our eska malik CHANDER (Ganja) hai jo ki kabhi bhi samne nahi ata hai machine sab delhi me hi milti hai ANGELI aur SAI wale GUJRAT, RAJKOT PUNJAB se batate hai jo malik ban kar bat karta hai uska asli naam RAHUL BANSAL hai jo ki wah SHARAD VERMA btata hai CHANDER per kai Criminal Cases lage hua hai our mere jese sidhe sadhe logo ko bevkuf banaya nai wo hai aap enlogo se bhi ANGELI Trading Company ke bare mai pata kar sakte hain…ANGELI TRADING COMPANY & SAI TRADING COMPANY 100% FRAUD HAI IN DONO COMPANY KA MALIK EK HI HAI CHANDER (Ganja) jiska kam sidhe sadhe logo ko machine bechna hai. 23, 000/- Rs. ki machine 55, 000 rs me bechta hain.mere sath bhi esne asa hi kiya hai machine bechne ke bad naa hi yah bat karte hai aur naa hi milte hai yah dono company se machine bechne ka hi kam karte hai. apne aap ko genuine kahte hai genuine. ANGELI TRADING COMPANY aur SAI Trading Company (Naraina me hai) KE COSTUMER NUMBERS.
LAKHAN LAL SHARMA PH:- [protected] ( BHARAT PUR RAJ )
ABDUL SEKH PH:- [protected], [protected] ( KOTA RAJ )
DINDAYAL PH:- [protected] ( JAI PUR RAJ )
YOGESH SWAMI PH:- [protected] ( RAJ )
DWARKA PRASAD PH:- [protected] ( KISHAN GARH RAJ )
VISHNU PH:- [protected] ( MURLI PURA RAJ )
[protected] ( RAJ )
ABDUL RASHID PH:- [protected] ( PALI RAJ )
BALBI SINGH PH:- [protected] ( SIKAR RAJA )
HARI RAM PH:- [protected] ( BHIWADI H.R )
[protected] ( YAMUNA NAGAR H.R )
HANUMAN SINGH PH:- [protected] ( JHUNJHUNU RAJ )
RAKESH GUPTA PH:- [protected]
[protected] ( GHAZIA BAD )
RAKESH PH :- [protected], [protected] ( JIDH PUR RAJ )
VIRENDRA SINGH PH:- [protected] ( JADH PUR RAJ )
ATUL GARG PH:- [protected] ( DADRI )
HARASH PH:- [protected] ( BHAJAN PURA DELHI )
SANDEEP KUMAR PH:- [protected] ( BIJNOR )
LAKHAN LAL SHARMA PH:- [protected] ( BHARAT PUR RAJ )
ABDUL SEKH PH:- [protected], [protected] ( KOTA RAJ )
DINDAYAL PH:- [protected] ( JAI PUR RAJ )
YOGESH SWAMI PH:- [protected] ( RAJ )
DWARKA PRASAD PH:- [protected] ( KISHAN GARH RAJ )
VISHNU PH:- [protected] ( MURLI PURA RAJ )
[protected] ( RAJ )
ABDUL RASHID PH:- [protected] ( PALI RAJ )
BALBI SINGH PH:- [protected] ( SIKAR RAJA )
HARI RAM PH:- [protected] ( BHIWADI H.R )
[protected] ( YAMUNA NAGAR H.R )
HANUMAN SINGH PH:- [protected] ( JHUNJHUNU RAJ )
RAKESH GUPTA PH:- [protected]
[protected] ( GHAZIA BAD )
RAKESH PH :- [protected], [protected] ( JIDH PUR RAJ )
VIRENDRA SINGH PH:- [protected] ( JADH PUR RAJ )
ATUL GARG PH:- [protected] ( DADRI )
HARASH PH:- [protected] ( BHAJAN PURA DELHI )
SANDEEP KUMAR PH:- [protected] ( BIJNOR )