[Resolved]  Anihm (Academy Of Nalanda Institute Of Hotel Management) — Fake Institute

Hi am student of ANIHM.I just want to tell everyone that it is not only a fake institute it is the most worst institute I ever seen.Faculties are having Fake qualification Certificate.They hardly provide any classes.This Institute are having 5 to 6 faculties most of them don't know how to take classes.they didn't even provide University Examinations.During the time of Admission not only the Management even Faculties are also Lying.They told us various thing which is related to the education but they didn't fullfill a single think.I lost my 2 years of my education as well as career life.Please here is a humble request to every students those who are staying in Kolkata or outside kolkata dont go in this Institute and loose your beautiful career.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Is it real?the colleage is a fake?
I totally disagree that Anihm is fake . To the best of my knowledge it is a very good institute providing quality education to students from the last 7 years. Even i have been associated with it from a long time.This is the reason i can say it with full confidence .
This college is one of the best known college to me and also to all the people i know. I don't know how can a person have such a thought regarding this college. There can be two reasons: First, the student above has a personal grudge with the college and hence want to hamper the positive image of the college by doing all such cheap activities. Second, may be Competitors activity . We should not forget the fact that the person who has commented against the college, his or her name is withheld. Anyone who is true will not hide the name. Further the college also has valid proof to prove the fact that they are not fake. They are government recognized and proper auditing occurs at regular interval. So naturally the college cannot be fake, the university or the government is, which is next to impossible.
The collage is not fake but the academy did not provide a good job to anyone. they promise that they will arrange education loan for students but they cant. They promises many more thing to there students but after few days they are not in there lines...

West Bengal