[Resolved]  anismoney.com — How this distribute the huge money to members

Please think sensibly about www.anismoney.com.

If the company has to give you that much return, it has to earn too; right? There is no company in this world which could earn that much money LEGALLY. And in this tough market it is absolutely impossible.

Please dont get fooled. They will give you 100, 200, 400, 800 Rs in 4 months...for your Rs 20, 000 invested...and six months later the company will close with...what you would be left with would be a net loss of Rs15, 000+...Save yourself...Its a scam...

Yes. This company is cheating. For this one and a half years they got enough money invested. From this June month they started their cheating. Many of the customers do not get their payment yet including me and when asked in the company there is no proper response. They are saying that there is some problem going on in the company and the payouts will be payed soon, but they do not mention when. Anyway, some problem is started in the company now and it is not good to invest in the company. My investment is only 5000 so that it is ok, but I want to caution the new investors not to invest for their safety. Please be aware...I am posting this comment in all consumer complaint websites to save at least the people who are going to invest in this company. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST TO SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

Ram Kumar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear ram

I am working with anismoney for the last one year and pursuing MBA. This is really intresting that you are so intelligent to have asked a very basic question and have still invested Rs 5000. let me clarify that its NOT AN INVESTMENT COMPANY but its a selling and distribution company which i am sure you were informed before putting your money in. You get that amount subject to growth in sales figure acheived by the company and independent distributors like you. The company NEVER GUARANTEES that payment. Its always subject to growth in sales. I or any of my distributors never had any payment stuck ever. I would request you to PROVIDE ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS and i would raise this issue with the organization and check it myself.

As you seem to be an intelligent man I would also request you to understand the concept before putting your money and before making such comments on public forums

Waiting for your reply