[Resolved]  Cheverolet Optra — Service

I have given my Cheverolet Optra at your service cener Mumbai-Aashtivinayak Service center in Jogeshwari (W),and the service provided by them was cheap and very unreliable and the worst car service.My car was given for service.Firstly It took 7 days to serivice my car,In this 7 day period there was no contact being made by my service advisor with me.I was kept in the dark and then one fine day they told me that I can come pick up my car.When I go to pick my car up the car is dust covered both from the inside and outside.The service men have dropped some sort of white paint on the inside of the doors and have covered my speakers in white paint.When I told the my service advisor to get this cleaned she says we cannot do it and it is my fault that the white paint is there due to some previous denting work,but I have not done any denting wrok by them and how can denting be responsible for dropping of white paint on the tweeters. The service manager is rude and indifferent.The service adivisor is indifferent and is in her own litle worl where she does not know anything happening with the car she is incharge of.They say that they have no idea how these white spots were made and they cannot do anything about it.Hope less serivice.