[Resolved]  Co-operative HSG Society — Harassment by Secretary and not processing our request

Dear Sir/Mam

I am Shubha Sensarma/Chavan, resident of A-403, Neha CHS Ltd. Malad (W) Mumbai.
I am writing to complain about our Society secretary, he is very adamant and un civilized person.
Other Society committee members and Chairman Follows him.

We have gave following request instead of completing all paper work and require procedures he is not processing our request and if we ask him to do so he always scold and say one or other thing and ask if you want you can go to any one you want I don’t afraid of anybody "tumhe jo karna hai karo"

What ever request give him he doesn’t bother even to reply on the same, they don’t operate from Society office we have to go all the time to there home most of the time they don’t give us the time and humiliate us.

There are total 1 complaint and 3 requests given him one month back still he has not addressed it any manner.

Please help us its attack on our dignity and rights.

Is any body can ask him about this odd and panelize if found guilty ?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Shubha

Comments

You may do the needfull as per prescribed in the Bye laws of the Society.
Or may approach the Dy.Registrar at Mhada Building Bandra.

Mandar
I am facing a similar problem in my society as well.The committee members think that they can get away wth this non-cooperative behaviour.Something urgently needs to be done.We have to find a solution to the be all and end all attitude thrown by these people.The proper authorities shud intervene.all this tantamounts to mental harassment.Please help.
Asmi