[Resolved]  DEEPAK memorial hospital — faulty treatment

My wife RANI RAMPAL was admitted in Deepak Memorial Hospital Vikas Marg
Delhi-110092 for treatment o[censored]TI as ECHS patient after referral fromECHS Lodhi road Poly Road clinic Delhi.She was admitted on 7oct09 and discharged on 15oct.She recd half hearted treament in this hospital, full of mosquitoes.She was again admitted in Delhi Heart and Lung Institute Panch kuin Road from 26oct09 to 2Nov09 for treatment of Dengue, UTI,Lung infection.She got Dengue infection in Deepak hospital,where Govt of India(ECHS Organisation) paid Rs37000.00 appx.
Deepak memorial hospital should be made to refund this amount to ECHS organisation.
COL GD RAMPAL

Comments

My father Mr. Yusdhister rai was adimitted in deepak mamorial hospital Vikas Marg Delhi-110092 for the treatment for COPD after that he dies on 14-dec-2009 in the hospital. And then we have asks them for death certificate he send us 2 mcd office and then they have done a hard mistake in the gender of male n female .so kindly plz see to it that your office had done the mishap n it should be done again with any one in future...
DONT EVER THINK OF BEING TREATED IN DEEPAK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. IT IS THE WORST HOSPITAL I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. My Wife's grandfather got admitted in ICU ward of this hospital and guess what None of the Air condition was working. It was around 46 degree temperature outside and there was no Air condition in the ICU Ward.
When is contacted The head Dr. Rani she started giving me lame excuses that she is not electrician to take care of these things.
It's my warning to all of you to please not to go to Deepak Memorial Hospital for any type of treatment.
Address of hospital is : 5, Institutional Area, Preet Vihar, Delhi, 110092
Pathetic administration at Deepak memorial hospital preet vihar. When I complaint about it to Dr. Sitting in CCMO room he replied he is not CCMO. .. he is just here sitting here because ccmo is on leave. I asked him to help me but his attitude was same as of the reception. No one wants move drom the chair. Only patients and attendant s are running from pole to post. Worst serives offered.

Complaint categoryCategory: Hospitals