[Resolved]  fly sl500i — display broken

I purchase fly sl500i mobile in Nellore.the display is broken there is no service centers and they aren't given right information.

Comments

fly sl500i — harresment by management of fly mobiles

hi this is aakash and i submit my mobile fly sl550i on the date of 2nd april at balaji teleservices from last 4 days they people are harres me my phone is already repaired from last 4 days and they did'nt give it to me they told me everytime that u will get today then they said in the evening from last 4 days i already waist somewhere around 700 rs on autoriksha to reach ur customer center and still i did not get that when i talk to ur nehruplace office they r talking rude to me because o[censored] i lost my client calls who is responsible for this who pay me my 700 hundred back wat to do
please reply on [protected]@yahoo.com 0r my mobile no [protected]
THIS IS MY FIRST REMINDER

fly sl500i — poor quality

i bought this handset on 17feb;08 from hotspot in faridabad.
since then i am facing a great trouble with this mobile.
i got it serviced three times from its service centre at
nehru place, delhi.but still the product has not shown any
improvement.its earphone was also faulty,
so i got a new one,
but that is also faulty...i dont know what quality of products
are used to make these products...but i know one thing..that theyare pathetic.
i asked to replace the handset to one of the executive
at service centre, but no resolution was provided to me.i am not finding
any solution to this problem.
Therefore i suggest you not to buy any products of fly.

fly sl500i — display

display has been broken

fly sl500i — poor quality as well as after sales service

poor quality
i bought this handset on 17feb;08 from hotspot in faridabad.
since then i am facing a great trouble with this mobile.
i got it serviced three times from its service centre at
nehru place, delhi.but still the product has not shown any
improvement.its earphone was also faulty,
so i got a new one,
but that is also faulty...i dont know what quality of products
are used to make these products...but i know one thing..that theyare pathetic.
i asked to replace the handset to one of the executive
at service centre, but no resolution was provided to me.i am not finding
any solution to this problem.
Therefore i suggest you not to buy any products of fly.
i buy a fly sl500i from a shop in haryana, after 3month its flas light is not working while the camera is working. so how can i cure my mobile, plz mail me.

fly sl500i — NOT GETTING MOBILE BACK FROM SERVICE CENTRE

mobile hanging after 10 days of purchase only from two month i am not getting my mobile back from fly service centre employ (a)MR SOLANKI (ASM) (B) MR. BALDEV MOBILE NO. [protected] (c)MR. NARENDER (SERVICE CENTRE HEAD) MOBILE NO. [protected]
HI

This is Srikanth form Hyderabad, Im using Fly SL500 I Mobile
Im facing problem wit Battery Back up.. Im getting 12 hours in Standby mode...
This is model is too Wrost ...
i have a fly handset model no:- SL500i ...its display screen has broken...so where i can repaired it.plse give me the centre address
I have purchased a Fly SL 500i from Cosmos Mall Bangalore AECS Lay Out. Now I have been transferred to Jalpaiguri West Bengal. Here I don't find any dealer/service centre. As per booklet say I have visited Siliguri Service Centre and advanced him money to get the cracked cover glass of the cell in the month of November 2008. But the Service Centre says AB ANE WALA HI HAI AAP EK SAPTAH BAAD MEIN AIYE. The scene is going so on till date. Where my warranty is going to be void soon. I am ready to pay inspite of my warranty as I have been trapped by purchasing the set.
Please help me out if you can.

fly sl500i — worst service provider in Hanamkonda Warangal Andhra Pradesh. V.L. Mobiles

HI Fly Team,

This is very wrost service by VL Mobiles Hanamkonda Warangal Andhra Pradesh . service provider of Fly Mobiles . I have SL500 Fly mobile Im facing White Display in this Mobile for this issue i went to service centre they told me that it is not cover under warranty ... 1 thing my slider is tampered some ward

fly SL 500i — diaplay damaged

i like to bring to your notice that my fly mobile Modle no fly SL 500i and its EMI NO [protected] now the diaplay is damaged i like to know the service center in HYderabad A.P so please sent consumer complainsts in hyderabad A.P.
my mobile display is broken no body can provide service for this mobiles