Goldrush - TATA MOTORS authorised service centre — High charges & unsatisfactory services

ASHOK SINGH
TO

GOLDRUSH- ASC -TATAMOTORS
LUCKNOW

High Charges & unsatisfactory service by service centre
I purchased a car from Goldrush - TATA CARS Authorised dealer at Lucknow on June 3rd June-2009. Now The Registration Number of CAR is UP-32 CU 4181 .

oN 25TH JUNE - on the date of rfirst service . I observed that the service cenre - Namely Goldrush at Lucknow have not adequate facilities or trained personnels to handle the service properly , posting a bad impression of TATA CARS AFTER SALE-SERVICE.

On delivery of car after service I noticed that the right side back light is crushed due to impact on bumber + right side back corner. When I complained to authorised person , The service centre has replaced the light & told that you can get denting & penting of damaged part on your next service.& marked a note in this reference on the receipt .

On next i.e. 2nd service The concerning persons on duty told that in this service we have not very much to do as per norms therefore you may claim for due denting & painting on third service.

On the date of third service they received the car & mentioned the details on their job card for service & D/P .at 9:30 AM. AT 3PM the concerning person have informed me that your service is complete you may receive your car. He also informrd that we have not done the D/P work as the person who attended you on the date of damage is no more in my company. On further discussions he offered that you may talk to my managers.

On 3:45 PM when I again claimed the due D/P the Managers have told that we are sorry we can't attend your claim.

Further when I offered for payment of material charges for third free service . They placed a bill of Rs.2306/- details as under

oil Rs. 1286
oil filter Rs. 96.92
fuel filter Rs.509.25
Other items Rs. 66.08
parking WSE Rs. 75
[protected][protected]
Taxes & misc Total as Rs. 2306.00

Now my complaint is that if the oil grade authorised by TATA MOTOS & available at TATA spares dealers at lucknow have MRP of 859. & available for less than MRP even though the packing is 4 li. why the service center having 200li. packing of oil charging Rs.1286.

As service centre is authorised to have material charges only on third service , On the basis of data available from market I am sure the service centre have charged around 900 to 1000 extra .

Please expalain.

(ASHOK SINGH)

Comments

TATA MOTORS / Indigo CS GLX — High Charges & unsatisfactory service by service centre

oil Rs. 1286
oil filter Rs. 96.92
fuel filter Rs.509.25
Other items Rs. 66.08
parking WSE Rs. 75
[protected][protected]
Taxes & misc Total as Rs. 2306.00

Even I paid the amount but I am realy surprised that the service centre told that the norms are fixed by tata motors & uniform all over India.

I wish to put my complaint to tata motors to explore the reason & facts that service centers are looting the public , loosing there image and confidence of customers in this way.

I also wish that TATA MOTORS may explain all facts in this regard considering his 'BRAND NAME & FEELING OF CUSTOMERS'
I have Tata Indigo CS LS model bought in May 2009.Registration No. is MH05 AJ 7730. The said car met with an accident and I was asked by M/s.Best Auto Repairs & Services Pvt. Ltd, Mharal, Shahad, Kalyan.Dist.:Thane. to change both the bumpers of the car.Also they repaired a scratch on Rgt.side of rear door.Within a week I was given delivery of the said vehicle after doing all the work and they charged me Rs.26, 200.00.
Unfortunately, after few days colour from both the bumpers were coming out day by day.Also the rear door where they painted had marks as if it had ant bites all over.When I complained regarding the said matter to M/s.Best Auto Repairs & Services Pvt. Ltd., Kalyan, they told me to come after few days as there is rush in their garage.After few days when I repeatedly went there, my car was parked inside & after one whole week also no work was done.I was asked to come after another few days as their painter was not available.Now, on Tuesday Dt.:05.10.2010 again I left my car for painting that bumpers & rgt. side rear door but still I'm not getting any proper response and as on today both my car bumpers are opened and kept aside in their garage.This has been the worst experience I ever had with an AUTHORISED TATA SERVICE CENTRE.Neither they bother to call the customer nor their work is in time.Hope you do something in the said matter and release my car as soon as possible.

Ram Prakash Sharma.
Bung:A-01, Regency Garden, Poornima Campus, Kalyan (W) 421301.
Cell:[protected].
We wish to inform you that i have purchased Indigo CS GLS (Vehicle No. MH14BK6439) in Sep'08 from Paratham Automobiles Pvt.Limited, Baner, Pune-411045. I have done my 2 services in Pratham Auto itself and now Pratham Auto has been closed so i have given my car for 3rd free service to " Pandit Automotive Private Limited, Akurdi, Pune-411035 on 24th October 2010.

They have charged me Rs. 3198.70 vide invoice no. DP[protected] Dt.25th October 2010 towards Labour Fee. I had given them 3rd free service coupon but they told that this coupon can't be valid as car was purchased from another dealer. When i approached to concerned Manager in Pandit Auto then he also replied in same way.

Pls also be informed that i had taken extended waranty for 18 months while purchasing car and they have replaced "Combi Switch" for which they charged me Rs.945/- also whereas these part was under waranty.

So request you to advise Pandit Auto to refund Rs.4143.70 (i.e.Labour Charge : Rs.3198.70 & Part charge: Rs.945/-) which is wrongly charged to me.

Can anyone advise to whom should we contact for refund and such complains.

Regds...
A.K.Tripathi
+[protected]
I am really upset and unsatisfied by the services of the firm.
I had given my car on the "date" for denting and painting, and with all my heart i am unsatisfied by the work they had done. They took my car from "11the March 2014" to "30th March 2014" and the painting was done carelessly and roughly, without any finshing, and the outcome is just pathetic, and I did'nt expect this type services by the reputated and trustfull firm. They also broke sum of my car parts and was missing too.
1) Poor Assistance
2) Poor Quality of Painting
3) Logo Removed and not fixed.
And when I complained to the "Service Manager" they just simply denied and ain't listening to fix his unsatisfactory and careless work, which was quite frustating and painful. Somewhere I found myself cheated by
your Firm and I personally dont expected this kind of services and behaviour by the workers of such a reputated Firms like "TATA".
I also tried to contact you all through your service mobile no. "[protected]" but the only thing was listened by my ears was "This number is on servilance as per the callertune" which becomes quite irritating later.
Kindly gave a look and take action against my complain as quick as you can. You can also contact me on my number ''[protected]'' in case you need any information. Expecting a positive reply.

P. Mishra

Goldrush - TATA MOTORS authorised service centre - High charges & unsatisfactory services

Company:Goldrush - TATA MOTORS authorised service centre