[Resolved]  Indian Railway — Miss management at AC coaches

In all the pantry cars of Indian railway pantry car ,they are nit providing biscuit with tea.The qulity of food is aldo extremely bad.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Indian Railway — Worst railway systems

I would says indian railway is worst system ever developed...

Reservation system is not paggenger friendly, even if you book the ticket in advance it is always in WL. The reservation of birth is no FCFS basis. Huge amount of sits are blocked for special quota and only Head office has rights to clear the same.
LTT - terminal is full of mess, no place to walk and if you come by taxi, no way you can reach station in time.
No responsive attendant in AC coach
TTE are not quilified as they shd be and no respect for passegengers.
Sanitation is not good in any of the train including AC coaches
Dear lalu Ji.
I travelled to bihar some days back after a duration of 15 years.To my surprise there was no (kullhar) which was there when I travelled last.I was having my tea in very bad plastic cups.(Please initiate kullhad for tea in bihar).Also the local mafia in all the staion enroute have spolied all taps and chilled water taps in the staion for selling mineral water.please do something about it.
hope to hear from you soon.regards.Prabhanjan and rest of poor indians
I had booked my household goods from Guwahati to Ernakulam on the 2nd April 2008 vide Parcel way bill receipt no. P D 102080. The same is yet to reach the destination station. It has been more than a month now. As I am a defence personnel and had transported my luggage on being posted out I find it extremely difficult without my goods. I hope the railway's parcel service does the needful for speedy delivery of the goods mentioned. Thanking you,
Sebastian.
THIS IS THE COMPLAINT ABOUT MRS. SUNITA MADAN WHO WORKS AS TICKET BOOKING FEMALE ON NEW AZADP UR RESERVATION CENTER AT DELHI, I ASKED HER TO BOOK 2 TICKET FOR MUMBAI[protected]
AND 1 TICKET AS RETURN BUT SHE MAKE THIS TICKET FOR TWO AND FORCE ME TO PAY THE FINE FOR HER MISTAKE AS CANCELLATION CHARGES, PLEASE DO TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST HER
SHEKHAR JAIN
Subject : No manner's to talk with passenger by station master

Respected Sir,

Sorry to inform you on 5th may, 2008 I have face some problem with Station Master on VIRAR RAILWAY STATION (MUMBAI) Mr. R. N. Pandey. I am having return ticket from bandra to virar I want extension on that ticket earlier railway giving the extension facility but now they stop. The booking clark on the window is very slow as well as he is doing time pass with the other colleague for same I just went to station master his just respond me " like you persons come and make a time pass for us". That is very manners-less statement from the Station Master.

Pls I want a clarification from your side whether passenger query (complaint) is a time pass for railway?

Thanking you,

Ravi Parmar
Mobile No. [protected]
i was trevling from chapra to mumbai on 04/05/2008 train no 1062 and my pnr no was[protected] my bogi was ac 2 tire (bogi no 96063) in that found no liqid sope in side the compartment when ever ask at morning in Allahbad TT hAS given me reply that liqid filled only in 1061 up not in down, also ask mr R.B.Pande who was the attended of that compatment given same reply ? what railway can clearefy, money is paying by only 1061.
uksingh

Indian Railways — Missed Flight due to delay of Train 2003A

On 4th May, 08 I boarded LKO-Shatabdi Exp train no. 2003A from Lucknow to Delhi at 5:50 am. The train was scheduled to arrive at 1:15 pm in Delhi but it reached at around 3 pm. I had a flight from Delhi to Mumbai at 3:15 pm sharp. Due to delay in the train reaching Delhi by more than 1.5 hours, I missed my flight, which cost me around Rs. 3800/- and caused me great agony. I had to book another flight by spending Rs. 5500/- as it was the only flight to Mumbai that day.
In this way I had to pay Rs. 5500/- extra, apart from the time lost due to missing the earlier flight only because the train arrived late. This all has caused a great a great mental agony to me. Had the train arrived in time this all would not have happened. Please let me know if anyway I can get any compensation from Railways for all the inconvenience caused to me.

Pankaj
dear sir,
i wanted to know about the family pansion.plz send the web site of railway pansioners.we did not get the family pansion.plz send the web site as soon as possible,

thanks
rakesh

I have taken a tatkal ticket against ticket No.46458217 dt.09.05.2008 & PNR No.[protected] for my family for an emergency case, but really sorry to say that the ticket have not confirmed till time, please let us know the difference between tatkal waiting list and ordinary waiting list. Why we are paying Rs. 150/- plus ticket charges from starting to end, so you are requested to kindly stop the tatkal waiting list in future because you are cheating the people only for your benefits.

Radhakrishna kurup

Radhakrishna kurup

chacko george

Personal — AC failure in 3-tier coach

I travelled in SHIPRA EXPRESS from Indore to Howrah on 13/05/2008. Details of ticket are as under:

PNR No: [protected]
Train number: 9305
Coach No/Seat No: B1/0024

During the entire travel, AC did not work properly and we were told by attending staff that 1 blower is totally failed and other one also not working as required.

Despite paying AC charges, we travelled without AC with suffocation and do not know whether there is any option to get refund for AC charges paid ?

Sanjay Soni
DEAR SIR,
I AM FROM KOLKATA AND I HAVE BEEN TO SEALDAH STATION TO SEE OFF PARENTS IN GAUR EXPRESS BUT WHEN I HAVE WENT TO TAKE THE PLATFORM TICKET IT WAS HAVING A LARGE QUEW. SIR MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE STATION IS HAVING AROUND TWENTY FOUR (24) TICKET COUNTERS BUT IN THE STATION ONLY FOUR TO FIVE (4 TO 5) COUNTERS WORKING WHICH MAKES THE TICKET COUNTERS VERY MASSY AND FORCE PASSENGERS TO BECOME VIOLENT. SO IT'S MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU TO ASK THE CONCERNED THE AUTHORITIES TO CHECK OUT THE PROBLEMS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
AMIT
DEAR SIR,

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
AMIT
dear concern, '

we are daily passenger of trin between bahadurgarh to delhi, in nangloi train get dealyed on daily basis due to nangloi, as nangloi's station master always remain open the crossing pathak, don't get down it, and there nangloi passnger pull the chain daily, and most of the passenger of nangloi travel without ticket, they travel on train roof and pll the chain, this cause the delay in reaching office of normal passenger and there is no police who can handle this situation, one more thing instead of increasing the train coaches they are reducing the train cocahes, this cause the passenger has to travel as like just a fruit is hanging from tree, so many passenger die due to this,

you are requested to plz do the needful ASAP,

From bahadur garh, hayana to delhi
In the grievances page there is no provision to start a text box after selecting the Zonal Railway.
In May 08, I have reserved two tickets for My Wife, Captain Mitali Pandey and my In-laws, Sub RP Pandey(retd)and Mrs N Pandey for journey from Gorakpur to Bangalore for date 31 May 08 in Train No.2591. At the time of reservation the status of tickets was waitlist 95, 96, 97. On 19 May 08, I approached Mr Dheerendra, PA to Chief Commercial Manager, NER for emergency quota(Also known as CCM Quaota). I was informed that it can only be done only a day prior to journey, in my case on 30May 08. So again on 30 May 08 I approached same Mr Dheerendra(Im not sure of the spelling)who made a few notings on my Application for confirmation of ticket and directed me to MR PK Khurana, ACM. Here, I wish to bring out that My in-laws both senior Citizens and both have suffered from cardiac arrests. My wife capt Mitali Pandey, herself an medical professional(Militray Nursing officer) was accompanying them (along with my 1 1/2 yr old daughter) for medical treatment at AirForce Command Hospital At Bangalore.All these information I have duly mentioned in my application. At the ACMs office, my application was received and I was told that " You can leave now, we will see what can be done". At this point I tried to explain my case to the ACM, who aksed me about which train my wife a travelling and therefater I was told "needful be done". However next day, i.e;on the date of journey(31 may 08)there was no charts on the train(later it was put minutes before departure)and a TT told us "board the train and we will sort out the matter during checking". The charts were put on PF No.1 And the train was at PF No.5 so it was not possible for me to check up on the charts on another PF, climb all over the Flyover and comeback. However due to my absolute shock and deep despair, I came to know that the tickets were not confirmed and that the status is W/L 32, 33 & 34. In spite of my approaching all concerned in the department, inspite of being a genuine case, inspite producing a application well in time nothing had been done in my case. At the time of mailing this grevience(1130Hrs), my wife is travelling alone with Luggage and an child of one and half year old.(Her parents are supposed to join her at Barabanki). When Indian Railways make tall claims of customer service, when the nation talks of helping out the soldiers, when we all gloat about women and child welfare, this kind of gross negligence and apathy is apalling, despairing and disgusting. I dont have any words to express my anguish on this matter. At this time(1146hrs, 31 May 08) My wife is travelling helplessly like a refugee without a confirmed seat, probably begging her fellow passenegrs to accomodate her and the child few momnet sof rest and pleading with TT to atleast give her a sitting place and Im helplessly and impotently raging away without being able to do anything. Some one please understand this case. Hope some one would look in to this matter and please respond back to me. My e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my postal address Sqn Ldr AV Sharma, 274 SU, c/o 17 Wg, C/o 56 APO. I wanted to conatct the highest decision making ppl on th net in this dept but no links whatsover is avauilable as of now. I intend to approach th erailway minister himself on this matter.
Indian Railway officials trying to make Mangalore-Bangalore train service bad to worst to ultimately canceling the service to facilitate private bus operators:

Indian Railway department is showing all its negligence to wards Karnataka people. This is visible in all the actions and execution of Bangalore Mangalore train service.
1. The project of meter gauge to broad gauge took almost more than 14 years, where the initial meter gauge project itself completed in 15 years with construction 56 tunnel in the difficult western ghats of India. This shows that Central railway department is deliberate in delaying the project to facilitate the private bus owners to rule the route.

2. Finally the Mangalore Bangalore train service has been chugged off on 8th December 2007. But this was just an eye wash from the railway department. They are forced to start the train service which was inevitable because of too much thrust by locals from Mangalore and many social activists. So the only way that Indian railway officials can serve the private bus owners bribe is just to make a longer route so that travel by train will take longer than the bus journey. So they made a route via Mangalore-Hasan-Mysore-Bangalore which is more than 500Kms. Where actually the bus route is 360Kms only. Bus journey takes about 8 hours from Mangalore to Bangalore but train journey takes more than 12 hours and still not on schedule, may get delayed due to railway station masters their own reason. The promise of starting a train via Arasikere or Shravanabelagola is still under planning but just in word as it was before.
Today this was clearly visible in their view while travelling in train number 6518, i was traveling from Mangalore to Bangalore with my family. train started at 7:45PM from Mangalore, reached Hasan at 3:00 AM. The reason was that in ghat section there was speed restriction due to rain. We reached Mysore at 6:30AM, but we reached Bangalore at 11:00AM, can you believe it? the reason was that since the train was delayed and out of schedule station master cant change the slot for other train and the train which is late has to wait until the track gets free.

In Ramanagar it was above people's patience and all started shouting at the station master. Train was stopped for about 1 hour saying the track is not free for the next one hour. But finally when people started shouting and came with complaint letter addressing higher authority station master made few arrangements to depart in 10 mins. I had a complete glance how the bribe money from bus owners works with Indian railway officials.
Being a common citizen could do nothing but please some representative take some action to improve the Mangalore Bangalore connectivity train service.
To,

The Railway Minister,
Rail Bhawan, New Delhi

This is regarding the SouthIndian Railway.It is very difficult to get a seat Accommodation in a Bangalore- Ernakulam and beyond. If we reserve 2 and half month in advance also there is no availability.inspite of having many trains(once in a week)other than ISLAND EXP, the passenger list is more.Railway Ministry cannot ignore this. Private bus owners are taking advantage of this.and those who cannot travel by bus (due to physical problems) are suffering by this.We have 3 trains per day from Trivandrum to Mangalore. Where the passenger rush is less compared to and from Bangalore. So It is a request to the Ministry to provide atleast 3 trains daily from Bangalore to Trivandrum.
FOR HONOURABLE MINISTER, INDIAN RAILWAYS,

The General Manager
Metro Railways, Metro Bhaban
Kolkata
Sub: Complaint Date: 10/06/2008

This is for your information and necessary action that the undersigned was harassed and humiliated at the Station Managers’ room at Metro Railway Station of Tollygunge at about 7-00 PM on 09/06/2008. The Manager on duty, Shri Kanailal Mukherjee, first harassed me as I asked for the refund of my ticket. My ticket was damaged by the entry turnstile gate and it was giving problem every day at tollygunge. I request you to investigate the recording of DVR (Digital Video Recorder – Camera) on 9th morning, 10th morning at the entry gate of Tollygunge from 9-10 to 9-35 am. But surprisingly the same got passed at Park St.

Station Manager at Tollygunge then tested the same with his handheld instrument and refused me of giving any refund. He said that there was no rule to refund when the instrument passed the ticket. I wanted to put this issue in the complaint book to get it checked by the railway authority. So I requested him for the Complaint Book. He became furious and refused to give me the Complaint-Book. As I tried to notice his badge, he prompted his name and asked about my name.

I was stunned when I found him writing a complaint against my name in his NOTE BOOK without allowing me to lodge any complaint. ------- IT’S AMAZING.

Then immediately he called RPF and asked them to take me to the gate and to get me out of the station. I must thank the Station Manager as he did not declare me a TERRORIST and shoot me on the spot. ---- WHERE ARE WE LIVING? --- IS IT INDIA!

I then requested the RPF persons to check the ticket at entry gate, they accompanied me. --- Please verify all this from the video recording in DVR.

As a passenger of Metro & a Citizen of INDIA, I want the reply from the Highest Government Authority of Metro Railways. I am forwarding a copy to Honourable Minister, Indian Railways for his kind intervention to make our India a land of justice and peace.

I suggest you to place a surveillance camera at Station Managers room with Voice activation and recording, so that passengers can get justice from your end. All Metro stations are equipped with DVR (digital video recorders). So Metro Railway needs invest little to have an additional camera with microphone at Station Managers room.

The said ticket number is 700396. (Xerox at the back of this letter). I am not going to use this till I get any reply from Metro Railway. I am ready to show the same to you or to your department.

Thanking you,
Sincerely yours,

[protected][protected]
Debasis Debnath

CC: Honourable Minister / INDIAN RAILWAYS. NEW DELHI.
dear I was coming from Agra cantt to LKO in May in 3ac, but I saw that our 3ac coach has 3 side berths& 6 coupe berth even there was so less room as compared to earlier, that one cannot even try to sit while mounting down.

I want to know can railway do all this (reducing facilities without reducing fare?)

Indian Railways