[Resolved]  International Grand E-mail Ballot Promotion — winner of a lump sum payout.

GEP NEW YEAR PROMO

GEP wishes to inform you of the results of the International Grand E-mail Ballot Promotion held in Bolton, Lancashire - United Kingdom on Saturday 2nd January, 2010. Your account has been picked as a winner of a lump sum payout. This is from total prize money of GBP 2,759,045.00 shared among the FIVE (5) international winners in this category.

Please contact your claims agent:

Mr Andrew Perkins.
Email: [protected]@jetable.net
+[protected]

Winning details:

RN: BGP/849-QX697FK51
BN: 5YQX-G289
Amount Won: GBP 551,809.00

Comments

i wonder if it is true or trust
GEP ALERT

GEP wishes to inform you of the results of the International Grand E-mail Ballot Promotion held in Bolton, Lancashire - United Kingdom on Saturday 26th June, 2010. Your account has been picked as a winner of a lump sum payout. This is from total prize money of 2, 959, 045.00 Pounds Sterling shared among the FOUR (4) international winners in this category.

This is what our latest winners had to say:

Lydie A - won 370, 000 Pounds Sterling
"I've just won 370, 000 Pounds. All of my dearest dreams and the dreams of my children will now come true and it is all thanks to you"

Emma S - won 550, 000 Pounds Sterling
"I cannot explain the emotion when I saw all these zeros!! I cannot believe I won 550, 000!"

* To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent using the details given below:

Contact person: Oliver Morley
Email: [protected]@tempomail.fr
Tel: +[protected]

Winning Details:

Ref #: BGP/853-QE691FK55
Batch #: 3YQX-F892
Amount: 739, 761.25 Pounds Sterling
For me cabakistic section number 1 and 2.

Main foward to Oliver Morley :

"DEAR MESSENGER!

I it great all tanks to You !
[protected]@vodafone.hu