[Resolved]  jamshedpur and kolkatarailway — not getting compensation for loss of booked luggage

i have booked luggage with me on 20/08/08 with reserwation ticket of purushottam exp. house hold appliances of 86 kg and motorcycle. i had received only 38 kg and remaining 48 kg not received till 12/03/10. I had given complain to Mr. Mishra incharge of luggage at TATANAGAR. He did enqiry at DEPEAUTY CCM CLAIM AT S.E. RAILWAY KOLKATTA till 12/03/10.I had 25 times meeted to Mishra and every time he promised me to do my work in few days and finally he told to do claim on that luggage to Depeauty CCM S. E Railway Kolkata.I did claijm in 09/09/2008 via Indian Post Registry at BISTUPUR. After one and hahf year Dept CCM meet me in feb 2010. He also promised me to do my work in few days. I called to Dept ccm 10 times till 12/03/10. Finally he told me no claim from me and u not get claim on luggage. But i had receipt of all docoment to what i did till today.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I want to get compensation of my home appliances luggage as soon as possible. so please help me in this matter, i would be greatful to you

Complaint categoryCategory: Appliances