[Resolved]  Maruthi Swift Dzire Vxi Car — Bad Services

I purchased a Maruti Swift Dzire vxi car from INDUS MOTORS, PATTOM, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA on 22 Jan 2009. I had given the vehicle for first service in Indus Motors. Since HERCULES MOTORS .INTL P LTD. VAZHAYILA, 6TH MILE STONE PEROORKADA, TRIVANDRUM is my nearest service center; from the next service onwards I had changed the service center to HERCULES MOTORS.

After the second free service they delivered the vehicle in my home. At that time my parents were there in my home. When I reached home I noticed that there was dots appeared through out the dickey door. We informed the matter to HERCULES MOTORS. From them we came to know that the dots were appeared due to some chemical spraying and they promised to remove it in the next service

For the 3rd free service after completing 4388 kilo meters we again gave the vehicle to HERCULES MOTORS on[protected] after receiving several calls from them. They promised to deliver the vehicle on the next day after noon. But on the next day after noon they informed us over telephone that the vehicle was not ready to deliver because during the service some scratches were happened on the driver side door. My brother visited the service center on the same day and he noticed that the driver side door was partially and the right side back door was fully collapsed. From the staff he came to know that it has happened by collision with an ASTAR car inside the service center. They promised to replace the back door with company made new door. But they replaced the door with other one which is not company made. Also after the 3 rd service we don’t get the smoothness in driving as we got earlier. For the service I have paid Rs 907/-.as per. Invoice no-BR09005114 .

(THE OTHER DETILES ARE AS FOLLOWS)

JOB CARD NO-JC09010341
Reg No=KL 21 A 8509
SA NAME-RAHUL UH
CHESS NO-148542

I request your enquiry in this case and help me to get a company made new door.

Comments

dzier car — service

mai ajay sharma menay apni car maruti service canter jo ki competent automobiles co.ltd key name say WORK SHOP NO 11 plot no 3 gajipur delhi mai hai meri car no hai DL7CH-3817 hai mai apni car 26, 07.2008 ko daker aaya aur 31/ 07/2008 ko laya fir bhi meri car ki service tik nahi ki gayi mai ney compland bhi ki lakin koi sunwai nahi ho payi aur mai ney apna kafi time ko ker waha say wapis aa gaya plz meri maddat

swift dizer — BAD SERVICES

MY car chassis no. MA3FKEB2SOO122959 & Engine no.DI3A1123209 .My car had an accident. Left Door of my car was damaged by this accident. Instead of paint the door authrised service centre APRA AUTO REWARI (HARYANA).but paint of door does not match the car coulor . & miss behavour me by apra auto coustmer care. MY MOBILE NO. [protected]

MARUTI SUZUKI - DZIRE CAR — POOR SERVICES BY DEALER/SERVICE CENTER

I own a Swift D-Zire Car with the following details:-

Car Registration No. HR 51AF 1818
Engine No. D13A1223094
Speedometer Reading 31500 KMs
Date of Purchase June, 2009

The above car is having sudden snag of long self and engine suddenly get stopped at the middle of the road. I used to carry out regular service of the Car from M/s.Apra Motors well before due mileage.

I sent my Car to M/s. Apra Motors, Madipalpur, for attending to the above snag and the Car had been with them during the period 1st June to 3rd June, 2010 and I have paid Rs.1,500/- to them towards repairing charges.

Today morning, when I tried to start the Engine, it did not respond and after 15 minutes long self, somehow, my Driver could start the Car and he took the same to Master Maruti at Okhla. Till today evening, they are also not able to rectify the problem after putting battery/self. Please depute some competent person at Master Maruti.

I wish to raise the following question:-
- Why M/s. Apra Motors certified the Car as OK and released the same for running after charging Rs.1,500/- from me when the same was not road worthy, even after my personal request to them to ensure that the vehicle is completely road worthy and such problem will not be reoccurred as I have to travel long distance daily?

Please look into the above and investigate the reason for such lapse from M/s. Apra Motors and let me have your feedback at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

K. CHOWDHURY
Director
JOTINDRA STEEL & TUBES LIMITED
14/3 Mathura Road, Sector – 25
Near: Mewla Maharajpur Village
FARIDABAD – 121 003 (Haryana)
Mob.: [protected]