[Resolved]  Medi Point Hospital-Pune — Wrong Guidance to patients

Hello this is Vinayak. This is a real incident happened for my friend on 12th Dec'2009 at Medi Point hospital in Aundh-Pune. I'm posting on behalf of my friend.
My friend was told to take X-Ray in his mandible since he met with accident. Later, on same day he was told to undergo operation/surgery by Medi point doctor.
Later, thank god we consulted in Aditya Birla hospital there doc told him to take complete rest n NO operation is needed.

Comments

Just for clarification. The patient was asked to consult the relevant specialist and was advised that he may need surgery. He was not advised to undergo surgery. He was advised to come on Monday to show the specialist. Please verify your facts before defaming the hospital.
Thank you doctor for taking your valuable time. Doctor you never knew the way evening doctors responded to my friend(patient).
Actually once after posting this complaint, I had told my friend(patient) who's in rest now. He adviced me to remove this thread as he is not interested in raising complaint against hospital. Besides, due to me he shouldn't be cursed.
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I went into the depth of the matter and discussed with the concerning doctor. The lady doctor who attended to him had specifically asked him to show the Surgeon but the patient had refused to do so. It is good that there was no fracture because his recovery will be faster. Wish him speedy recovery. And I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have arisen. I am happy that that someone has given a feedback, gives us a chance to tighten our belts and improve our systems.
I agree 4m Dr point of view... personally I have seen at times people rushing and gushing at emergencies and really then don't try to listen or agree to what a qualified authority is saying... later on they feel they are cheated just because of negligence on the part of their proper listening or understanding... I too feel complaining is easier and defaming someone great efforts to serve is even easier and sporty now a days... But beaware it all comes back...

keep serving the people Dr... God is to justify the good and bad deeds...

Kirty
varanasi
I don't think this hospital is good place for any patient to go, specially when it is serious. Hospital will be full of internship people form BEMS or BHMS. I went few number of times. Last time when I went everyone had rushed into same room and where doctor was hardly checking anyone properly. I had mild cold and troat infection. She( Doctor) gave me very strong tablets including Steroids which was not required and without any acidity tablets..
I have faced incorrect billing and witholding of medical supplies which were bought but not returned on the death of the patient in the hospital. This is fraud. Full details are available in Mouthshut.

Complaint categoryCategory: Hospitals