[Resolved]  Power House Management — Very Poor Response & Cheating

Date: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Subject: COMPLAINT
To: grievance.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com

Dear All,
Thanks for not taking action or replying till date on my complaint.
After my complaint Miss Gatha given me a new sim [protected] with assurance your net setter will run from today and yes, I was getting services from 14.12.09. In spite of dispute I paid all the bills raised by you for my mobile ([protected] invoice no.[protected]) & Net Setter([protected] invoice no. [protected]) because I was getting services. But yesterday my net setter was not performing and when I logged a complaint thru my mobile, your representative told me that, the sim [protected] is not a Idea net setter sim, this is a mobile sim and you are using this illegal also your services may stopped any time. Again I contacted to Miss Gatha at [protected] but she is not interested to resolve the issue.
Dear all if you will not take any action this time to resolve my issues, no way for me, instead of going consumer forum.

Thx & Regards
Brijesh Upadhyay
_____________________________________________________________________
Power House Management
A Diesel Genset Hiring, Sales & Service Company
H.O. & WORKS : E-128 A ; Vishwakarma Colony MB ROAD; Lal Kuan ; New Delhi- 110044
BRANCH : 1st Floor-AJIT ARCADE; C-12 B Madhu Vihar; Patparganj; Delhi- 110092

Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:50:54 +0530
Subject: Re: Compailent regarding poor service & behaviour
No responce till date.
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:45 PM, power house <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
I am a IDEA Customer with Mobile no. [protected] since last 5-6 year. I purchased a mobile of IDEA ([protected]) earlier on dated 21.11.09 which was activated in 7 days after so many efforts but thanks I got it after paying extra in cash Rs.500 to Miss Gatha of The Manumission . I have also purchased a DATA CARD from your franchise The Manumission D-86 Laxmi Nagar Delhi and paid Rs. 3000/= thru cheque No.025262 of ICICI on dated 26.11.09, Her representative Miss Gatha ([protected]) & Sonu given me Net setter with sim no.[protected]/ Idea reciept No.5136775/ Plan 249 per month unlimited , plan and identification is confirmed by her Owner Mr. Vinay ([protected]) on phone. I am daily requesting 10-14 times to all for actvation of my Data card because my bussiness being suffer but they are not entertaining me, and now not picking my phone. Today just now miss Gatha reached my office and demanding Rs. 699/= more incash for sim activation. I feel her behaviour was to bad, she never listen my problem except money demand.
Sir, I am a buisseness man , this money is not matter for me, but this is cheeting. I and people faith in IDEA but this type of service / activities giving idea, quit to IDEA.
Kindly, look this matter seriously and take necessary action.

Thx & regards,