Pre-Paid Mob — No Network Coverage while roaming in DOHA-QATAR

Mohammad Amimul Ehsan
i sent an email to idea customer care but the did not reply me yet. my mob having no network coverage while roaming in Qatar-Doha. the mail which i sent to idea customer care is given below.

Dear Idea Cellular,

I would like to inform you that I am using my DELHI Idea Mobile No- [protected] while roaming in DOHA-QATAR. I was able to receive sms’s
It was receiving calls also. But from last Monday it is not showing any network in mob. Even its showing the network while Manual Searching.
But when I connect with this its not connecting. I try to change the mobile also, same issue with other mobiles also.

So i just want to know that what is the exact issue, is there any network issue from here in Qatar
Or idea’s roaming services has finished in Qatar or what??.. or is there any services has stopped of my mobile number. Or something else.
Its very important to receive sms and call’s while roaming for me. Please I am waiting for your response on urgent basis.

Appreciated for your cooperation and support in advance.

Comments

BSNL Too...[protected]

I would like to inform you that I am using my Mumbai and Bihar Idea sim card, while roaming in DOHA-QATAR. I was able to receive sms’s
It was receiving calls also.
Even its showing the network while Manual Searching.

I would like to inform you that I am using my Bihar Idea Mobile No- [protected] while roaming in DOHA-QATAR, there is no signal, no network is there. Even its showing the no network while searching.

So I just want to know that what is the exact issue, is there any network issue here in Qatar

I am really very tense about it. I have more than Rs100 balance in this..

Please do it as soon as poosible.

Your Faithfully:
Shahid Khan.
I have same problem, can you please tell me if you got any solution..
will be Thankfull for your any suggestion.
Me too have similar issue with my BSNL Mobile Number. I am currently roaming In Qatar. BSNL SIM not geting registered to any network. Big trap for me as I'M not recieveing any OTP's.
Jio SIM works great and extremily cheap.

Pre-Paid Mob - No Network Coverage while roaming in DOHA-QATAR