[Resolved]  Raimata Graphite India Pvt Ltd. — no response from customer care.

This is 2nd reminder to you. I complaint you that ,now a days i am in Orissa,as i talk to your customer complaint number [protected],but no response,as i call them,as every time announcement please input,as i put input according to announcement,but it is not accepting it.My problem is that i have to stay in orissa near about 2 to 3 months,so i have to change my plan,that is zero rental plan i have to start immidiately.here only airtel /aircel working ,not vodafone,so please change my plan immidiately.and send me email,as i am taking local connection to avoid roaming charges.
if you want any details please call me my local number i.e -[protected].

Please send email to me immidiately.

regards.
my vodafone number is [protected].

j.c.jaitpal.
sai simran co-op-society.
flat no A-101.Sect-01.
Khanda Colony.
New Panvel (w).
410206.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

raimata graphite private limited — plan to be change problem

I am using your vodafone since last 8 years.now a days i am in orissa state to some official work,as i have to still 3 to 4 months here,so i like to change my plan,i wish to change o paid plan,as which i will talk only that i have to pay.as i talk to your c.c.[protected],but it is very useless service,hw many time i input numbers but again and again answer that please input ,so please immidiate effect change my plan,my details are --cell no-[protected].
residental address.- sai simran co-op-society,flat no .A-101.SECTOR-1.Khanda colony,New panvel-(w).please call me on this number.

jcjaitpal