[Resolved]  Raj Medicos — Didn't given bill of (Matrix Biolage Anti dandruff shampoo)

Hi Sir,

Today at 9:30 pm Wednesday 16.June.2010 I went to a Pharmacy shop in Delhi, Vivek Vihar, B-block market Pin code - 110095 named Raj Medicos and purchased Matrix Biolage Anti-dandruff shampoo for which the pharmacy owner denied to give me the bill for the product and gave me reason that we don't give bill for imported product but, the product is manufactured in India by L'oreal India. Tell me, is the reason he gave me is valid? and if it is then why these people sell Imported products for which they refuse to give bills, that means all the money they are earning is totally black. I want the right set of authorities to take proper action for this retailer and send him to the place where he can learn what consumer rights are and make him learn to do fair business practices first..Please cancel his drug license and take a strict action against him.

Common man
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Raj Mediways — Didn't give bill of (Matrix Biolage Anti dandruff shampoo)

Please see the complaint for Raj medicos and refer to this Raj Medi ways..Bloody thief had the licenses for selling drugs.
Its Raj Medi Ways the real name of the pharmacy shop
I also came across somewhat similar situation recently. I wanted to purchase a shampoo and one cream from a local chemist (The Chemist, at Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi), on asking a cash memo, he refused, saying that we do not issue cash memo against cosmetic but if you want we can give you a cash memo of medicines of same amount. Out of anger, I simply rejected the offer and left the selected items.
I would like to know where can I raise this complaint so that from next time he should not refuse cash memo.

Raj Medicos