[Resolved]  RELIANCE MOBILE Prepaid SERVICES — WRONGLY DEDUCTED BALANCE FOR GOVT. VAS PACK

Respected Sir,

I am Naresh Sharma resident at Jagdalpur (C.G.).
Profession : Advocate.
My Mobile No. [protected] (Reliance Prepaid)

THIS IS LAST TIME I TOLD YOU.

This is for your kind information that I have made complaint for wrongly deduction of GOVT. VAS PACK form my account which is not activate by me in 5 times. On Oct 2009 Rs. 10/-, Nov 2009 Rs. 10 & Dec 2009 Rs. 10/- = Total Rs. 30/- in 3 months but you are did not take my complaint seriously.

I therefore requested you that I have not activated any type of Govt. Vas Pack. Please Check Your System which shows you that this services is not activated from my side.
After my compliant ( in 5 times ) you think that it is not necessary to talk with me.

It appears that you have not interest in talking with your customer.

Therefore I think that you want that I stop the uses of your services.

Ok let us see that if you did not refund my balance of Rs. 30/- which is wrongly deducted by you.

I have stop the uses of Reliance Services.

Awaiting your reply soon

Aug 13, 2020

Comments

RELIANCE MOBILE Prepaid SERVICES — DEDUCTIONS WITHOUT ANY REASON

Regd: RELIANCE MOBILE PRE PAID SERVICES

Every month Rs20/= is deducted from my pre paid account even though no extra services are used,

On complaint to customer care, they ask me to ring back after 24 hours. When I call them after 24 hours they state that they are unaware of the complaint. If I demand the name or position number so that I can contact them, they never give the same. If I demand the Phone numbers of their supervisors or Managers, they reject.

I have learnt from many cousumers that Rs.20/= is being deducted withour any reason or utilization of services for them also, in Reliance, Ieda and ther companies also.

I am irritated by this attitude. Though Rs20/= is small to neglect, the attitude of the staff is irritating to any body. Will you take action?

regds.
s.sudarshan PH:[protected] Hyderabad
This is the way to earn money reliance become No.1 to cheat indians.

To get back your money, Post your complaint to [protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com corporatecentre.[protected]@relianceada.com
and www.pgportal.gov.in to "Department of Telecommunication"

RELIANCE, MOBILE PREPAID BALANCE — DEDUCTED BALANCE FOR V.A.S. WHICH WAS NOT ASKED TO PROVIDE

sir, i have a reliance prepaid mobile no. [protected], last week i had recharged with Rs.100, and the company had deducted Rs. 25/- , when i had talked to customer care for this then their customer care reprensitive replay that they had decducted this charge for the value added service which was never demanded by me they had also deducted this amount last month also but as i was not in the city at that time so i did able to understand that they had deducted this amount last month also, it is not possible for us to check the balance aftter each and every call we make form our mobile and this is the forth time they had done this to me, they make it their habbit to do this as soon as anybody will recharge his number they will deduct the charge for any type of service which he has not demanded, so pls arrange to get refund of my Rs 50/- from this begger company .....................
RELIANCE DEDUCTING FOR VAS ON THEIR OWN in mobile No [protected] without my activation. It is a cheat service. All be careful and desist using the service.