[Resolved]  RELIANCE MOBILE SERVICE CDMA — Problem in Call Blocking

I have subscribbed "Call Blocking" Service on dated 30/11/2009. And you have charged Rs.30 for this months. but due to some error in network i am not able to add the desired numbers to the service means i am not getting the use of this service properly.
I have contacted Cutomer care many times but they are not resolving my problem and dissconnecting my call.
So, please Do the needfull act....

regards
Yogesh Barmunda
+91 [protected]

#360, Air Force Road, Bhisiana, Bathinda-151201
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RELIANCE MOBILE SERVICE CDMA — NOT REFUNDING INTERNATIONAL CALL DEPOSIT

I had approached Reliance for switchover from Postpaid to Prepaid and i had filled the form for request for refund of INTERNATIONAL CALL DEPOSIT OF RS 2000/- i was told that the amount would be paid to me in 2 months by cheque.

i really dont know why the company should take 2 months to return my deposit. which is the proper authority to seek redresal of this grievance.

i got a shock after 2 months after writing 10 times that the Deposit amount cannot be refunded but only adjusted in the future bills. Unfortunately when i approached the Reliance Webworld to adjust my dues against the deposit - i was told that it was not permissible,

i got a further shock saying that since i had on the advice of Reliance communicatins opted to stay back in another POST paid scheme - i cannot seek refund of the deposit made by me for International Calls.

But none of these are in writing except the request made byme at the Reliance Webworld and my reminder emails to Reliance - - But if the coversation made with the customer care/Reliance Official on the calls made by them/me, that could serve as evidence.
s ramji [protected]
Initally asked for switchover from DAPO scheme to PREPAID scheme - later at the instance of Reliance officials advice opted for Advance Rental Plan 499 -
Even in the case of swithcover - i was not provided the tariff structure of ADRP 499 -i was asked to go to Reliance Webword - the less said about the information provided at the web worlds, the better