[Resolved]  RGIA Cab — Rash Driving

Hii I am a software engineer in Hyderabad. I along with my wife was travelling in a two-wheeler in the way of Film nagar. A Rash RGIA cab driver(Vehicle no: AP09TV0710) dashed my vehicle from sideways and as the result, my wife's foot got hurt.! As i stopped and enquired abt the issue, he startes scoulding me with abuse language.! I want to raise a complain against this sort of cab drivers.! Kindly concerned authorities take necessary actions against him.

Comments

I am an engineer in Hyderabad. Recently I was driving with my wife on a two wheeler through sanathnagar, one rash auto-rickshaw driver hit me and ran away. We both fell down and got hurt.
Another incident with auto drivers, I was on my way to office via borabanda (hyderabad) and one auto driver hit my bike from front on the tire and was scolding me in abusive language. I had to go to office so, I forgot to note the number. But in future how can we protect ourselves from such auto drivers. Kindly concerned authorities take action against auto drivers.

Atleast provide us some kind of phone number, email id or address of an office where we lodge complains against rash driving of auto drivers.

I am a software engineer in Hyderabad.
Today I was about to met with an accident, but due to god's grace I am safe. The auto guy without seeing the mirror took the steep left curve.
And they were scolding us when asked to drive by seeing the side mirrors.
Now a days we are facing lot of issues due to this AUTOWALA's. They block the free left on the roads just to drop some of the passengers or hire the passengers.

Andhra Pradesh