[Resolved]  Rich Feel Furniture — Sofa Set giving foul smell

i had brought a 3+2 sofa set from rich feel furniture on 12th September. Since very first day, this furniture is giving foul smell.

I have repeatedly asked the owner to either resolve this issue or get my money refund but they are neither doing anything to resolve this issue nor they are taking this back.

Comments

Same thing happened with me as well. This place is in Marathalli just beside Axis Bank.

I had placed an order for an almirah from Rich Feel. I also paid and advance amount torwards it and they provided me a receipt. They promised me that they would deliver in 10 days. They took around 1 month to deliver it.

They came home with a completely different thing and told they can't do partition etc which i had asked for and for which they took money from me. In stead when i talked about it they shouted at me. Whey my wife refused to take it, they just didn't bother. I showed the receipt on which they told - forget it. I went to their shop many a times but everytime they made some excuse and shouted at me as well.

I will suggest not to spend money on such places like RICH FEEL Marathalli. One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. Now I make sure I buy things from a well known place after performing proper homework.

I would also suggest dont try saving small amount of money for the head ache you get dealing with such people.

Address of Rich Feel furnitures - No. 123, Main Road, Beside Axis Bank, Marathalli, B'lore -37.
Richfeel Complaint.
This is the same shop that is beneath the Axis Bank Marathalli. They sold a sofa set to me (3+1+1) on 27th Sept and when I saw the sofa back home Its leather was torn off from edges and the cover beneath the sofa had big holes. They guy whose name is Mushrat-[protected] told me those holes were made intentionally to avoid any fowl smell from sofa and also told me that the leather issue got during transportation and it is not his responsibility.
TO my surprise I got big rats in my house the same day and one even bit me (early morning 4AM) but I am going to make his life miserable and will not let him go away with this so easily.
It is my advise to customers not to do any transaction from RIchfeel Furniture Marathalli.
Never ever go to this place, if you value your piece of mind. When it comes to sales, the owner is very smooth talker, but he and his staff will never stand by their word. I placed an order for furniture around 1month back and was told that it would be delivered in 5 -7 days. 1 week passed but no response, not answering the calls. I went to the showroom and was told that the Proprietor was not there but nevertheless they would deliver it the next day("100% Guarantee").
Taking them on their word, I disposed my old furniture and waited and waited and waited... They never turned up. When I started arguing with them, they asked me to shell out some amount for taking part delivery, ignoring the fact that I had already given them an advance for the same. Pay up or we shall not deliver. After much pleading they delivered a sofa set. The rest of the stuff never came. And on top of that, they asked me to pay for the delivery charges, which I refused to pay. Since the sofa was delivered, it has been 10 days, but to date the remaining stuff has not come. I call up, the proprietor does not answer the call, but some one else does and promises that it will be delivered, but situation is still the same. I go to the shop, same response. No amount of shouting, threatening has any effect on these guys. and to top it all, the quality of the work is not so great. Stay away from them like the plague

Bangalore