[Resolved]  SBI-2978 Mosaboni Branch jharkhand — Not providing study loan

Respected Sir,
With due respect I beg to submit this application for your kind consideration.
Sir, my son Deepak Kumar Jena was admitted in B.Tech(ME) in Lovely Professional University,Phagwara,Punjab 4 years course in 24.07.2009 . He was selected from AIEEE-2009 from Jharkhand .
It is great agony and collousness shown by the SBI -2978 Mosaboni Branch,E.Singhbhum,Jharkhand after my several repeated requests to the authority in written as well as verbal, no action has been taken except harrasing me lot. I wrote an application to the Honourable Governor,Jharkhand,Ranchi about not providing study loan to my son, the governor had taken drastic action vide letter No.3122 dtd.21.10.2009. Then the Branch Manager,SBI-2978,Mosaboni Branch Manager had taken relevant xerox copies of documents of my son i.e. fee structure of LPU,10th & 12th Mark sheets ,counselling,seat allotment, residential etc . on 10.11.09. Till date no further action has been taken by the Branch Manager & Zonal Manager.
The university has been demanding 2nd semester tuition fee Rs.68,500.00 to be deposited within 30th Dec.2009 without fail. I am an account holder of this bank since[protected] when this bank was inaugurated in Mosaboni Mines-832104 for Rs.5.00. Sir, I am facing great difficulties to continue my son for his further studies without study loan.
Sir, I need your little help for providing study loan as per practice. For this act of kindness I shall ever remain grateful to you.
Thanking you,