SBI DEFENCE PENSION AUTHORITY — NON PAYMENT OF ARREARS

Trikkateri, Kerala, India
 Anil M
My name is Achuthan T. I am a defence pensioner and drawing pension from SBI TRIKKATERI ( 6462 ) branch. My PPO number is S/020002/92 ( ARMY ) and the SB Account number is [protected].

This is to complain about the ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS for the period of July 2009 to May 2010 which is already paid to all other pensioners is not been paid to me so far. When self enquired to the concerned Branch of SBI, it was informed to me that they have not received the same from the Local Head Office, Thiruvananthapuram.

It is requested that necessary arrangements to be made at the earliest to pay me the arrears.

Above for your information and necessary action,

With Regards,

Achuthan T

Comments

sbi arrears of pension payment — non payment of arrears of pension

defence pensions are revised recently, i have to get pension arreirs of aprox 30 thousands.i have been paid only 12 thousands . I HAVE APPLIED FOR THESE BALANCE IN JAN OF 2009 .SO far that amt is not paid to me my a/c no. is [protected].
like ex vetron t achuthan plenty of vetrons basic of vi cpc and arrears have not been paid properly and daily plenty of complaints received from vetrons to the pension paying branch some of the family pension arrears have not been paid arrears of vi th cpc we do not know to whome to complaint the complaint by me taken to pension adalat at trichi last year november 2009 but till date no action has beentaken regarding fixation and i do not know how they are going to fill up the gap of pension vide circular dated 10/3/2010. GOD IS THERE MEANS ONLY CAN HELP THE VETRONS OF FORCES OF THREE

EX VETRON AND EX SBI STAFF
Sir
1) I am a pensioner drawing pension from sbi imphal secretariate. I got discharged in 1 Sep.1994. I have completed 15 years on 31 August 2009.
Still the commuted portion of my pension has not been restored till date i.e. june 2010. where to put up the complaint?

2) The OROP arrear which was announced in March 2010 and new improved pension has not been paid yet, when inquired the answer from the bank authority is "no order yet", what to do?

Ex-Jwo RD Singh IAF.
My name is Malti Singh. I am a Femily defence pensioner and drawing pension from SBI ROBERTSGANJ ( 170 ) branch. My PPO number is F/NA/1064/200 ( ARMY ).

This is to complain about the 6 PAY CAMISSION ARREARS for the period of JAN 2006 to JAN 2008 which is already paid to all other pensioners is not been paid to me so far. When self enquired to the concerned Branch of SBI, it was informed to me that they have not received the same from the Local Head Office, Allahabad.

Above for your information and necessary action,

With Regards,

Malti Singh
I am also an Ex-servicemen thinking of filing a complaint and seeing the web. My friends have already in progress in the form of complaints. My collegue ex-servicemen have received the arrears of improvised pension and expended too. I am pensioner from Syndicate Bank, Kuniamuthur (Coimbatore) and their answers are not satisfied. However, I am trying to wait till the end of this month.

All these complaints are ok, but who will take cared o[censored]s?? Can anybody think about it. We do not have integrity to fight on the road. For that also, we depend on Associations which are run by Non-servicemen.

There should be a strong forum to fight for Ex-servicemen's rights.

Natesan
Respected Sir,

I am exservicemen from INDIAN NAVY. I retired from Navy on 31 Dec 2000.
I is understood that ex-servicemen have already paid arrears and their pension have already been revised as per PCDA(Pension) Allahabad Circular 430 and 431 both dated 10 Mar 2010.

I is regret to inform you that my pension has not so far been revised so far.
My perticulars are as follows:-

Name BASANT BALLABH
Rank MCPO2, PPO NO. CDA NAVY MUMBAI PPO. 09/97/B/S./00001/2001
S/B A/C [protected] SBI CHAMPAWAT (1249)

It is requested that my pension may be revised at the earliest as per above circulars and credited in my above saving account.

(Basant Ballabh)
I am an exservicemen from IAF. I took discharge from IAF on 31 May 2002 after completion of 29 years of service. I understand that arrears of One Rank One Pension have been paid to majority of the ex-servicemen. I do not now know what is my pension and if there is any increase in the pension or not. I approached my banker United Bank of India, Maheshtala, Kolkata. They could not guide me in any way. May I therefore request you whoever is able to guide me about my further course of action. I am keen to know my present pension rate.

Thank you Sir, in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

( A.M. Barua) Ex-613860-N JWO 'Y' Group.
I am an ex-serviceman from IAF. I was discharged from IAF on 31 July 2004 after completion of 20 years of service. I have learnt from my colleagues that they are already in receipt of arrears of One Rank One Pension. I am yet to get any arrears on this count. I approached my banker SBI, Bata Nagar, Kolkata. They could not guide me in any way.

May I therefore request you to kindly let me know when can I get my arrears?

My particulars are appended below :-
Ex-679200-K Sgt Bhattacharya DP Wpn Fit (Group 'X')
PPO No. 08/14/B/Corr/21086/2005 dt. 24.6.2005
SBI Pension A/C No. [protected]

Thanking you Sir, in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

( DP Bhattacharya)
I am a exserviceman from Army Aviation and taken a premature retirement on 31st july 1998.This is to complain about the ONE RANK ONE PENSION for the effected period to till date which is already paid to all other pensioners. It is not been paid to me so far.

I physically went to SBI Chandani Chawk New Delhi for OROP.They noted my problem and given me receipt(ref no 12 dt 18/09/2010).It is requested that necessary arrangement to be made at the earliest to pay me.Details are given below.

(a)Service PPO no S/060451/98(Army)

(b)SBI A/C [protected](T.P.Nagar Agra)

(c)Bank Code No 5556

Above for your information and necessary action

Ram Gopal Sharma(Ex-Hav)

71 Padam Kunj Sikandra Bodla Road

Agra 7

Email [protected]@gmail.com
I am Binaya Nand Thakur, a retired IAF personnel and drawing my pension from SBI Purnea since April, 2010.My pension acct no is - [protected], I recd my corrigendum PPO no 08/14/B/CORR/64756/2010 as per 6th CPC in the month of April, 2010 and same was received by SBI Purnea also when I visited and enquired. From than I have visited the branch several times to get my arrears and start of new rate of pension but still nothing has been done. The person dealing with pension says that it will be done from Patna. Even I have submitted certified zerox copy of above said PPO but still no progress. What shall I do now? This is the treatment SBI gives to exserviceman who served 20 yrs for the service of nation.
Hope now it will be resolved at the earliest.

regards,
Binaya Nand Thakur
Exserviceman( IAF )
I am a defense pensioner of S.B. I., Balives, solapur, branch code -0483.My A/C NO[protected][protected])My corrg.ppo no is S/CORR/144960/2009 (ARMY). My original ppo no is S/049517/2005. My basic pension as per corrg ppo is Rs-10985/-But as per SUVIGYA (The software developed by principal controller of defense accounts )my implemented basic pension is Rs-13105/- w.e.f.01/02/2006 Till now I am not getting the revised implemented pension and arrears.Thus I am suffering a great financial loss p.m.
kindly go through the matter and give me proper justice and arrears to be credited in my account.
Thanking you.
My full details are as follows-.
Group-X, Service-28 years-14 days, Rank- Subedar, Date of Retirement[protected]A/N), Last pay in pay band-Rs-13970/- Grade pay-4600/- Military service pay-2000/- X-group pay-1400/- Date of birth[protected]
all these thing are clear...

Thanks for solving all issue..

Malti Singh