Sbi Oxitrans — not received pin sms

kishor.adbhai
i have recharge my videocon d2h through sbi mobile banking .recharge success msg received on my mobile [protected].but pin sms on my registered telephone number for d2h [protected] has not received so i cant recharge my d2h without that pin.OxiTransID is[protected](0) PLZ help me.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I Have recharged with Rs 100 for Reliance GSM No. [protected] Recived Oxitransid[protected](0) Tid[protected] But balance not recived pls give foloow up what to do
Didi not recived the balance on RelianceGSM [protected] Oxitransid[protected](0) tid[protected] Pls reply
I Have recharged with Rs 20 for BSNL GSM No. [protected] Recived Oxitransid[protected] But balance not recived pls give foloow up what to do
i have recharged with Rs. 50 for reliance gsm no.[protected] recived no oxitransid but recived tid no.[protected] but balance not recived and chgs recvd from my account .now tell what can i do pls. Help me
i have recharge my bsnl mobile through sbi mobile sms banking .recharge success msg received on my mobile [protected].my sbi ac balance dedicate 50.Rs and no recharge mobile. oxitransID-[protected] A and tid[protected], please recharge this no. [protected]
I have Recharged with Rs. 77 for Aircel Gsm. I have received a message said, Rs.77 received for Topup on my given no. Transaction successful oxitransid is[protected] and tid[protected]. and balance is deducted from my account but recharge is not done.
when is called to customer care they said they did not received Rs. 77 for topup
Now what I do????

Oxitrans — Oxitrans Recharge failed

Mobile topup recharge failed by oxitrans. I also suffered this problem, but my solved by them. You need to visit www.myoxigen.com and contact with them. They are very kind and I am sure will got a fruitful result.
Prakash kumar
i have recharge my bsnl mobile through sbi mobile fredom banking .recharge success msg received on my mobile [protected].my sbi ac balance diducted Rs139 but no recharge received on mobile. oxitransID-[protected] A and tid[protected], please recharge this mobile no. [protected]

Sbi Oxitrans - not received pin sms