[Resolved]  SciPhone model i9+++ — reliance mobile no [protected] and vodafone mobile no [protected] not working despie having forwarded sim nos to both operators

I had purchased a SciPhone model i9+++ual sim mobile from ezone new delhi two months back the IMEI nos and phone nos are :- vodaphone mobile no [protected] wid IMEI no [protected] , and other is reliance mob no [protected] wid IMEI no [protected] both are not working today on 01 dec09 pl tell me what to do as i am an indian, had given my ID and support documents when had taken these connections pl help and what needs to be done as the government diktat wud also have some alternate route or registration site or physical place before these pre paid sims get expired and phone becomes a childs toy.

Comments

I had purchased a SciPhone model i9+++ual sim mobile from ezone new delhi two months back the IMEI nos and phone nos are :- idea mobile no [protected] wid IMEI no [protected], and other is aircel mob no [protected] wid IMEI no [protected] both are not working today on 01 dec09 pl tell me what to do as i am an indian, had given my ID and support documents when had taken these connections pl help and what needs to be done as the government diktat wud also have some alternate route or registration site or physical place before these pre paid sims get expired and phone becomes a childs toy.
I had purchased a SciPhone model i9+++ dual sim mobile from China yesterday. My mobile no. [protected] is not working. Plz tell me what to do as i am an indian and help me before it becomes a child's toy.